JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

gatbagel

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on order
i think the Jeep gods thought you were disingenuous with comments on Marcell and took your build back to the start line. Suggest you drive up to Toledo, stand at the factory fence then apologize to him so he will go get it out of the corner and put it back in line. And don't use the word disingenuous with him he might think you are cursing at him.

But seriously, go onto the Jeep build servlet and see if it shows there.
I'm good actually, although I do plan to visit Toledo at some point for sure. I ordered mine way before I needed to since I currently have a lease that doesn't end until 24 October. So, delays, sitting around, status changes, etc. I'm ok with it. Factory shut down and month delays - now THAT would suck! So Marcell et al, keep your masks on!

Advertisement

Lucky #7

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6-spd Manual
Jeep Chat moments ago: "
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. In this case we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase!!!! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family."
Is this how you treat family?? Making me wait. No, it's cool. I'm breezy.

I imagine my pile of parts in a corner with these guys playing king of the hill racing to the top over my fenders and the hood...

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Jeep Chat moments ago: "
Thank you for your patience as I have found your vehicle. At this time there is not an ETA on your vehicle. I have found a status under your vehicle at this time your status is as following: All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. In this case we can suggest checking back later on in the week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase!!!! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family."
Is this how you treat family?? Making me wait. No, it's cool. I'm breezy.

I imagine my pile of parts in a corner with these guys playing king of the hill racing to the top over my fenders and the hood...
Did you ever try to sneak food while your mom was cooking? And it was terrible cause it wasn’t done yet. And she yelled at you and taught you patience ? That’s fam.

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
21 JLUSA ordered 6/25 Nashville tn
Sitting in storage somewhere. JC said it can stay there for 14 days, and it’s already been there for 3. I guess that means 8/28 ship date?

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Talked with another sales manager and he is going to call his regional sales manager to see if there is an answer and call me back.
Called my Sales manager(Autonation Jeep West, Denver) and he said his builds are all in D1(4&2drs), including my order. However mine does have a ship date on it now of 9/2. (Ordered 7/16)

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
:fingerscrossed:Just checked with Amber on the chat, I got “your Jeep has been built and moved to storage, this occurs either with further inspections needed OR awaiting a truck to fill for the dealer..!” I’m reallyyyy hoping it’s the latter and not the former...!

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
I called the dealership in Daytona Beach today to hear only that the ship date for Rubi3 (Rubicubed) is schedule for shipment on 8/21, yet nothing comes up when I perform the "normal" search for an update. Order date was 6/20. Argh! :headbang:

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I called the dealership in Daytona Beach today to hear only that the ship date for Rubi3 (Rubicubed) is schedule for shipment on 8/21, yet nothing comes up when I perform the "normal" search for an update. Argh! :headbang:
in Jeep lingo if yours has not been built yet the shipment date is really a start of build date. Once built then a real ship date is assigned when they know how it will be going.

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
bleh, I can't talk the jeep chat agent into giving up the ship date.

EchoCharlie1

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR; '17 F-250 FX4 Platinum; '15 Tesla S 85D; '15 Volvo XC60 T6; '16 Ducati Monster 1200R; '09 Vans RV-6
Occupation
Navy "Mustang" (ret); Engineering Manager, Space/Maritime Programs
in Jeep lingo if yours has not been built yet the shipment date is really a start of build date. Once built then a real ship date is assigned when they know how it will be going.
I suspect (and feared) that such would be the case. I've not been this excited about ordering a car since I ordered one of the first AWD Teslas. My stack of aftermarket Jeep toys is starting to collect in a big section of my hangar and overtaking where the truck is supposed to park. :dance:

Advertisement

Advertisement