JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
My weekly chat with Amber..."Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!"
I’ve been told this so many times I can recite it in my sleep.

Advertisement

Turniipp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0
I hate to be "that guy", but in order to help y'all feel better about waiting for your 2021's, just know that I'm still waiting for my 2020, which has been in "I" status for weeks on end.

If 2021's start shipping while mine is still at the factory, I may head to the sanitarium of my own accord and take nerubi with me. (I hear time passes more quickly when you have a friend with you!)

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I hate to be "that guy", but in order to help y'all feel better about waiting for your 2021's, just know that I'm still waiting for my 2020, which has been in "I" status for weeks on end.

If 2021's start shipping while mine is still at the factory, I may head to the sanitarium of my own accord and take nerubi with me. (I hear time passes more quickly when you have a friend with you!)
So you are the reason for the hold up ;)

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR

I would bet that none of the 2021s are going to ship until all the 2020s are gone

Sponsored

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
I would bet that none of the 2021s are going to ship until all the 2020s are gone
Yeah i looked at three lots here locally in KC and there are now dozens of 2020's on each lot. I bet they would have a real hard time offloading those with 2021's sitting next to them. Scary for all of us 2021'ers however mine is still a pile of parts in the corner or under Manquel's desk.

Brendon

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Willys 2020 GMC Denali 2500 HD
Vehicle Showcase
My weekly chat with Amber..."Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build any day now!"
Same thing from Brenda for me. When I said it was the same thing for weeks, she said she would escalate my request to the "brands team" and someone would contact me if they had more info --guess we'll see, Order date = 6/15

MotoMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD Granite Crystal Metallic
Same thing from Brenda for me. When I said it was the same thing for weeks, she said she would escalate my request to the "brands team" and someone would contact me if they had more info --guess we'll see, Order date = 6/15
My order date was 7/3

Sponsored

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah i looked at three lots here locally in KC and there are now dozens of 2020's on each lot. I bet they would have a real hard time offloading those with 2021's sitting next to them. Scary for all of us 2021'ers however mine is still a pile of parts in the corner or under Manquel's desk.
I have been around Kansas a little and haven't seen but just a few on the lots. Even when I was down in OKC over the weekend, all I saw was the gladiators ...

RedWhite05

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Update from Jeep Chat today says my Jeep is still in storage. The build was completed last week. They currently show a ship date of 9/1/20. It sounds like the previous posts about waiting until the end of the month to start shipping the 2021's may be true.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sales managers are getting the same thing, their 2021 built orders are going to JS and no explanation why. I'!
I'll keep checking.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Marcell and team could answer all of our questions- all all 2020s done, are manuals being made NOW, what’s the hold up in paint- that would be hilarious!
i think the Jeep gods thought you were disingenuous with comments on Marcell and took your build back to the start line. Suggest you drive up to Toledo, stand at the factory fence then apologize to him so he will go get it out of the corner and put it back in line. And don't use the word disingenuous with him he might think you are cursing at him.

But seriously, go onto the Jeep build servlet and see if it shows there.

chellymarie75

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
Just talked to the salesman. He was told mid-September for the 2021 Wranglers he ordered for the lot. When I asked if that meant late September for mine to come in even though the date he gave me was late August...no reply. :(

Advertisement

Advertisement