Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Don't know what the situation is with Crypto. Dara send the programmer a note asking if it is hitting the databases ok. Usually if the server goes down the timestamp doesn't change but it is changing and registering new orders.

If someone checks the Jeep build and sticker databases and finds their order that is not in Crypto, let us know.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Another non-update....

Absolutely zero changes. Still waiting to hear back about whether or not it’s actually a programming problem.

I’ll report back with additional info or changes as it/they come in.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Marcell and team could answer all of our questions- all all 2020s done, are manuals being made NOW, what’s the hold up in paint- that would be hilarious!
There is still one 2020 on Crypto that has been in inspection for more than two weeks. I thought I saw someone post that one of the founds was a manual but can't remember for sure. They were building manuals at the end of the 2020s..

Sponsored

DeviantCK

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara Manual. Expecting 2021 JLU Rubicon Manual Sarge Green
Crypto Update!!!! One new build found!

Jdaugherty326: Build found. Ordered 6/29

Subject to published build sheet.
Well atleast we know crypto isnt down. I wonder if they happened to build all of the orders yesterday for people that never came to this forum and that is why we didnt see any updates

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Well atleast we know crypto isnt down. I wonder if they happened to build all of the orders yesterday for people that never came to this forum and that is why we didnt see any updates
My understanding is that crypto holds about 1% of the total orders. So yes, that’s possible, in reality.

Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like Manquel is ultra sleepy today. No wonder the build sheets have slown down. He's still getting that double time though (aka "getting that bag").
Boss man asked him to work until midnight...he's going for it! I wish I could get double time for 12+ hours!

Zukifever

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR eco-diesel on order
Is that 7/22 order date not a typo? Cause I’m 7/21 and you just really f’ed up my patience-meter! I was so cool calm and collected making nerubi proud of my patience. So much for that...
You would have never made it through the spring and COVID orders. Jeeps ordered in June being built and delivered before February ones were built.

Advertisement

Advertisement