Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Bad News for 2021s

I just heard they are not shipping any 2021s yet. They are all being held for now. They should go out by the end of the month. Anyone who hears otherwise, as in they hear confimation that their vehicle is on a rail or truck please prove me wrong and let us know.
I just talked to keep chat, they said mines done but waiting on inspection and carrier which takes about 2 weeks- before shipping. So that makes sense.
However what’s interesting is that I’ve read that the aux batteries shouldn’t be left for more than 17 days without being started

Advertisement

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
Bad News for 2021s

I just heard they are not shipping any 2021s yet. They are all being held for now. They should go out by the end of the month. Anyone who hears otherwise, as in they hear confimation that their vehicle is on a rail or truck please prove me wrong and let us know.
that's a bummer. I wonder why.

I'm just happy knowing mine is built at this point.... gives me a little more time to put together a bigger down payment...

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
and you heard this from where?
A reliable dealer.

It does seem like some should have shipped by now or certainly by Monday. I am in the adding special equipment stage. I hope my dealer is wrong but he said he heard it from his rep.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
A reliable dealer.

It does seem like some should have shipped by now or certainly by Monday. I am in the adding special equipment stage. I hope my dealer is wrong but he said he heard it from his rep.
im sure they still have 2020s waiting to be shipped. Sounds like everything is still on target.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
We first got confirmation of builds on the 10th? Once the first one goes down the line I thought the Jeeps with no additional equipment are ready for shipping in 3 days. And of those, the ones shipping straight to truck should be in transit. This forum has a decent amount of orders, I want to hear someone say they are in transit.

@somedude922 Whats your latest dealer update, you were in trim a few days ago?

Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We first got confirmation of builds on the 10th? Once the first one goes down the line I thought the Jeeps with no additional equipment are ready for shipping in 3 days. And of those, the ones shipping straight to truck should be in transit. This forum has a decent amount of orders, I want to hear someone say they are in transit.

@somedude922 Whats your latest dealer update, you were in trim a few days ago?
I havent checked. He told me (from the beginning) to expect a early September delivery, so thats what I have been going on. He has been right so far. He said it takes about 3-4 weeks from build completion to arrive. So that is about right with what your dealer told you.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@ Nerubi, im starting to think you take great joy in watching us all squirm and obssess :) Thinking you may even have one of these....

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 52102971-79A8-4BC1-9795-1A57230A2471_4_5005_c
You been driving up here and looking in my window.

I am the arbitrator of truth, love, peace and misery. Choose one only.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've just scanned this thread so humor me if this question has been addressed: Has anyone seen their 2021 Diesel order move beyond D1?
None of the 2021 Diesels registered in Crypto have had a build yet. At the end of the 2020 run a couple of orders with diesels were held in inspection for an extended time. One dealer said because of the diesel and a Jeep employee says sometimes if there is a software uodate that came through during assembly they might hold them there until it can be loaded. But they finally got out of the factory.

According to Crypto stats the 3.6 engine is the most registered so randomly would have the most builts in a small sample. The 2.0 and 3.0 are maybe about the same for the rest. So unless there is a problem some should start soon and if Jeep Chat says all parts are assigned and ready ti go should be soon to start seeing them.

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
So after reading most of this I realize it may be a dumb question.....but barring any weird circumstances what do you think would be the delivery date for a vehicle placed today?
Your dealer is best here, mine was able to say that the vast majority of orders from the factory take 10-14 days to make the trip from Ohio to their doorstep. Same standard caveats that averages are only averages and all that, but knowing 2 weeks is normal is still comforting.

Sponsored

7th District

First Name
Seventh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 ZJ & 2019 GSW
Crypto Update:

46120991: Build Found. Order date 6/12/20. Wtg for published sheet.
Sandydog: Build Found. Order date 7/22/20. Wtg for published sheet.
Hi there

I have a newbie question. I use the search engine on page 1, but this is all the information it ever says. Our salesman told us yesterday that our Jeep was “Being Built”. Nothing in more detail then that. He did say a few weeks ago that expected ship date is 8/24.

Is this search engine on page 1 what other members refer to as Crypto? I’m just curious where I can track this in as much detail. Thanks in advance.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 6A3D63E7-01C9-4DF5-ADC8-B69FEB38BD77

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there

I have a newbie question. I use the search engine on page 1, but this is all the information it ever says. Our salesman told us yesterday that our Jeep was “Being Built”. Nothing in more detail then that. He did say a few weeks ago that expected ship date is 8/24.

Is this this search engine on page 1 what other members refer to as Crypto? I’m just curious where I can track this in as much detail. Thanks in advance.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 6A3D63E7-01C9-4DF5-ADC8-B69FEB38BD77
Yes but please read this to understand:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In case any of your orders are being built today Marcell is saying...I don't care about none of these damn wranglers. And that he's hot. That $2,600 per week paycheck must not be worth it to him.
Manquel and him were in better moods earlier in the week, glad mine was built then.

Advertisement

Advertisement