JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Ericl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Latest update from Jeep Chat. "Thank you for waiting Eric. The Wrangler has finished all of the build process and is currently in the final inspection stage. This is the last stage before shipping, and more then likely the inspection is complete and it is just waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be ready to head out to the same area before it officially moves into the ship phase." This is from Mathew.

Advertisement

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord
Latest update from Jeep Chat. "Thank you for waiting Eric. The Wrangler has finished all of the build process and is currently in the final inspection stage. This is the last stage before shipping, and more then likely the inspection is complete and it is just waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be ready to head out to the same area before it officially moves into the ship phase." This is from Mathew.
Order date?!

deejorama

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2016 Rubicon
Just spoke to Jeep Chat and was told my '21 was in trim.

2021 JLUR, Manual Transmission, ordered 7/06/20.

Taking it with a grain of salt, but if that's accurate I'm very excited
Jeep chat tells me today it's back in scheduling, not sure if that's D or D1 :( I don't know what to believe anymore

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
is it odd that crypto hasn't picked up my build sheet yet, even though it's published?

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Sarge12: Build Found. 2021. Ordered 6/17
Snake: Build Found. 2021. Ordered 6/29

Both subject to published Build Sheet.

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Now if you lived in Toledo yours would still have fresh paint when it was delivered. But you still pay the same delivery fee as the rest of us.
Toledo costs the same as California or New Hampshire (in my case)... Yet somehow it only costs $100 extra to make it to Hawaii. Ok... Somehow I find it unlikely that this cost is actually "shipping expense". It's just part of the cost since there is no way to remove it.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Start my leave Next week. Hope my 2021 Eco gets built and somehow arrives before i go back to work Mid September. Cant wait. Just bought some 35" K02. Deciding on AEV pintler or Borah wheels. Plenty of mods in mind. Lack of Canadian order tracking sucks.
what's your order date?

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Toledo costs the same as California or New Hampshire (in my case)... Yet somehow it only costs $100 extra to make it to Hawaii. Ok... Somehow I find it unlikely that this cost is actually "shipping expense". It's just part of the cost since there is no way to remove it.
Part of it is dealer prep fee.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
is it odd that crypto hasn't picked up my build sheet yet, even though it's published?
Ditto. I was able to see my build sheet this morning. I'm not worried. Yet.
same here
I see I forgot to mention a tiny, little thing about Crypto reporting - there is an honorarium to the Crypto gods. Minor little thing, $25. How do you think I am going to finance my 2022 Xe Wrangler?
My best guess is that it takes a pass through the databases to see what it finds and sends the email and sets a Found, second pass if it is still valid then populates the actual build sheet. Now sometimes it takes a little longer to do it. As Darla and I were discussing there is a guy with a desk that gets the notices and sometimes he is out to lunch or napping so it is delayed. About the best I can do.

if you PM me your phone number I can call you at 3:00 am when it does show up.:like:

Advertisement

Advertisement