Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Vehicle may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

I or J status i guess?
Probably I or JS. You want "released for transport" KZ. But if Jeep Chat tells you KZ check what the dealer shows for status. Once it hits KZ, JC has little information but your dealer should be able to give you near exact info.

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
In the "Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process" forum, the URL is listed as https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet/vin= and the slash before VIN is failing for me, changing it for a question mark pulled up my build sheet. I don't know the history enough to know if Jeep went from sub page to query strings
Let me look into it. Either it is not working or they changed the address. It doesn't pull mine up either.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I am glad to let you know that your vehicle is currently in for additional equipment! Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this point but you have the right idea, keep in touch with us for the latest

I am in for additional equipment. AKA a steering wheel and speedometer, I went all out, spared no expense. No build sheet yet, I guess they just wing it with some of them.

The next project this forum should work on is shipping. Someone was asking yesterday about mid-atlantic zone. I know the Virginia/MD area is all by truck and that is a fast method. Rail is where the delays seem to occur.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update:

Badmav302: Build found (2021) ordered 6/13
Bbamber: Build found (2021) ordered 7/6
Farm: Build found (sheet published) (2021) ordered 6/20

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Canadians do things differently. They get a sticker found sometime after they order but before the build starts. When build sheet is found it has started the build or by the timeCrypto reports it then it could have completed the build.
Thanks Nerubi. So for US customers, what does window sticker found mean for them?

So eventually a window sticker and build sheet for my order will end up on crypto, possibly?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That seems to be the URL but it is giving me sporatic returns, sometimes finding one and sometimes no vin found. I'll keep looking into why.
Make sure all letters are caps, that seems to bring consistency. Changed the / to ? In the guide, thanks for pointing that out.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Nerubi. So for US customers, what does window sticker found mean for them?
They don't have anything show until a build sheet found means it has started or nearing the end of assembly. A sticker indicates it is done and ready for transport or storage. Again the found notice may lag one to three days of actual events.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Got my build sheet! What does “Special Scheduling Condition VII” mean?
Its funny too, they list an alternator and a belt start generator.

Sponsored

GerJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Now that she's in my possession, I can start ordering mods. First on the list are side steps so I don't break myself getting in and out with my short legs. LOL!
Um, you need to update your profile since it is no longer on order. ;)

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Got my build sheet! What does “Special Scheduling Condition VII” mean?
That tells the workers about which process to follow and means you get special handling - VII is be careful with this one and make sure everything works. XIII means spit on the steering wheel and take your lunch break in his vehicle.

Not sure what it means since I think it is on most sheets.

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
although I have no idea what sorcery you speak of, I did change the / to a ? and it worked. Although it still says no vin provided.
lol I have worked with computers for a long time and have background with html, js, and C (and pascal but that dates me). / is more like a folder within the previous folder and ? is a query within a folder

Did you put your own VIN at the end, with no spaces?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear a manual is moving through. I have a manual willys On order and was nervous about it moving.
Shows there is no hold on manuals and since most are automatics they will be sporatic through the process.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
lol I have worked with computers for a long time and have background with html, js, and C (and pascal but that dates me). / is more like a folder within the previous folder and ? is a query within a folder
Pascal for me was like a 100 years ago. First was Fortran. Then COBOL.

Advertisement

Advertisement