JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
I spoke with Randy today too. No news for me. 8/21 date moved to 8/27, but I still bug them weekly in advance.
Randy is so happy to be working for jeep

Advertisement

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Tell him he needs to go back to dealer school, sounds like he missed the classes on customer relations.
This seems to be a common problem. I’m just assuming the dealer isn’t making as much on the custom order, so doesn’t really care. Plus, they already know you really want it since you’re willing to wait to have it built. It’s still pretty shitty tho.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This seems to be a common problem. I’m just assuming the dealer isn’t making as much on the custom order, so doesn’t really care. Plus, they already know you really want it since you’re willing to wait to have it built. It’s still pretty shitty tho.
if customers let them get away with it they will keep doing it. Always ask the sales manager to text when it hits framing.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto update:

mykeyrecon build/sticker complete.(2020) Likely a late registration.

Last edited:

Sponsored

trailguiding

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ, 2015 KL, 2019 WK2
2-door Rubicon, 3.6, auto, ordered 9-Jun. Yesterday was in framing today Jeep Chat say it is in paint.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Damn I wish I could get any sort of update through jeep chat. I have no idea where I am at.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Damn I wish I could get any sort of update through jeep chat. I have no idea where I am at.
Canadian dealers seem reluctant to give out any data. And Canadian privacy laws prevent Jeep Chat or Jeep Canada Customer Care from giving out data. The Jeep databases/Crypto seem your best bet of knowing anything.

Sponsored

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
They aren't telling you anything at all?
I have asked my dealer for a status update but one time since May 25, he said he would get the sales manager to call the factory and he would get back to me, they never did. I took my cues from that.

My wife contacted jeep chat, from which we learned they don't deal with Canadians, even though every Wrangler is built through that factory. As Nerubi, stated, there must be a reason that prevents them from doing so because they could see our order and had all the info, they just simply wouldn't pass it on, they just flatly tell you to ask your dealer.

So basically I'm in the dark until it just shows up one day lol. Super happy for all you who are seeing yours progress though, so exciting!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody got a Sarge Green Willys order? Manquel just showed a picture of it at the end of the line.

Advertisement

Advertisement