JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For shits and giggles. Does anybody out there know if there’s no issues from start to finish how long does it take them to build a jeep?

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Because everyone else is checking, I figured I'd ask Jeep Chat as well. No ETA according to them. Dealer still showing D1 and ETA 8/26.

Does anyone know if the last 6 digits of the VIN are assigned sequentially or just in random order?

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
WO

What the system shows is that the fantastic color choice of Green for your Jeep Rubicon is that it is in the build process which I am showing as the paint stage

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
For shits and giggles. Does anybody out there know if there’s no issues from start to finish how long does it take them to build a jeep?
it depends on start time, day of the week and options.

On a good day with no Mopar options it can make it through in 15 hours. If there is end of shift or end of day or end of week it can sit for hours to a day. Some have sat in Inspection for 20 to 25 days. If it goes to JB for add-ons that can be 1 to 14 days. Then sit in parking lot until transport is available.

Sponsored

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Just a quick update for everyone! After yesterday’s no movement on Jeep chat, today Alexander told me mine is in PAINTING . That’s a way to start off my day :like: here’s to all of you hopefully hearing the same good news!!

ArgentFox

First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My brother and I ordered two rubicons on 7/10 ... Jeep Chat tells me today that I will enter build cycle "Very Soon". not very helpful I said.....she responded "have a nice day!!"

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My brother and I ordered two rubicons on 7/10 ... Jeep Chat tells me today that I will enter build cycle "Very Soon". not very helpful I said.....she responded "have a nice day!!"
They don't have a lot of info...too be surprised I'm shocked they are giving specific status stages.

GoBills

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
Firefighter
Don’t be too discouraged! Mine that is in paint today via Jeep chat was “entering the build process soon” as of yesterday afternoon when I asked them, for all we know yours could be on the line :fingerscrossed:

ArgentFox

First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Don’t be too discouraged! Mine that is in paint today via Jeep chat was “entering the build process soon” as of yesterday afternoon when I asked them, for all we know yours could be on the line :fingerscrossed:
At least I received a "very soon" ha ha Lets hope for the best

Advertisement

Advertisement