JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
FWIW, dealership just told me that mine is scheduled to arrive in Winston-Salem , NC 9/25. It’ll catch a ride from there to Wilmington whenever a truck picks it up. She also said that is a guesstimate. I’ll take it since this is the first date I’ve been given thus far, but fully expect it to be pushed back.

Advertisement

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Checked with Jeep Chat and no useful info. Checked with dealer and build estimate changed from 8/20 to 8/26. Need I tell them that is the wrong direction to make adjustments?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Sargechuck build (2020) ordered date 07/20 new Crypto registration/probable dealer inventory order converted to sold order

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Crypto update:

Sargechuck build (2020) ordered date 07/20 new Crypto registration/probable dealer inventory order converted to sold order
@nerubi can you explain what you mean with these? These are already on the lot, and they're sold? They're ordered, as inventory, but sold before they're made/arrive at dealer? I don't quite get it.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@nerubi can you explain what you mean with these? These are already on the lot, and they're sold? They're ordered, as inventory, but sold before they're made/arrive at dealer? I don't quite get it.
Dealers had orders in for their inventory when the plant shut down. When it started back up sold orders were prioritized. But if a customer came in after 2020 orders closed they could buy one the dealer already had ordered but not built. When it was changed to a sold order it gets moved into production. The build sheet for this one doesn't say sold order so I am postulating this is what happened. I've talked with some that did this in the last couple of months.

It could be for some other reason such as cleaning up some other orders that need to get built or the person registering it in Crypto put in the wrong order date.

Or it could be a mean, cruel prank to delay the building of the 2021s.:facepalm:

Sponsored

TheGasMan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Dealers had orders in for their inventory when the plant shut down. When it started back up sold orders were prioritized. But if a customer came in after 2020 orders closed they could buy one the dealer already had ordered but not built. When it was changed to a sold order it gets moved into production. The build sheet for this one doesn't say sold order so I am postulating this is what happened. I've talked with some that did this in the last couple of months.

It could be for some other reason such as cleaning up some other orders that need to get built or the person registering it in Crypto put in the wrong order date.

Or it could be a mean, cruel prank to delay the building of the 2021s.:facepalm:
Will see on August 10 if it’s a cruel prank

David P.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Ordered 6/15 with a scheduled 8/7 build date. Dealer confirmed new build date shows 8/14. I’m thinking they’re all getting pushed back a week or two.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Another unusual one.
Jeep369 build/sticker/complete (2020) ordered date 07/01 have to wait for Crypto to finish another cycle to see if it stays on the official list or gets moved to the purgatory list.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Rdiddy sticker (2021) ordered date 05/25? Canadian order
Parrat sticker (2021) ordered date 07/15 Canadian order

Whoa, calm down. For some reason Canadian orders get a sticker Found populatsd but haven't started build with no reason why. There are still 2020 Canadian orders that had a sticker Found populated in June waiting to be built.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Tylerjohn sticker (2021) ordered date 06/25 should be Canadian order

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Crypto update:

Whoa, calm down. For some reason Canadian orders get a sticker Found populatsd but haven't started build with no reason why. There are still 2020 Canadian orders that had a sticker Found populated in June waiting to be built.
Crypto update:

Tylerjohn sticker (2021) ordered date 06/25 should be Canadian order
I guess if nothing else, confirmation that 2021's are on the horizon.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Crypto update:

:movember:

What does this mean @nerubi

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
:movember:

What does this mean @nerubi
Best I can determine it is recognized as an order but for reasons I don't know it is found in the Jeep Canadian database but it is not a real sticker and has not started the build process. Canadian orders are different from US orders this way. At some future point the build will start, a build sheet will be created and Crypto will mark it as complete. I believe at that point the sticker appears in the Jeep Canadian database.

Australian orders don't start with sticker, they get a build Found like US orders when they start the build but they don't get a sticker found in the database. The sticker must be in an Australian database once it arrives there and finishes assembly.

RDiddy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 manual Sahara
Best I can determine it is recognized as an order but for reasons I don't know it is found in the Jeep Canadian database but it is not a real sticker and has not started the build process. Canadian orders are different from US orders this way. At some future point the build will start, a build sheet will be created and Crypto will mark it as complete. I believe at that point the sticker appears in the Jeep Canadian database.

Australian orders don't start with sticker, they get a build Found like US orders when they start the build but they don't get a sticker found in the database. The sticker must be in an Australian database once it arrives there and finishes assembly.
Thanks for the update / info.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Confirmed build in post #7433 was a dealer order converted to a sold order.

Advertisement

Advertisement