Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Update on 2020 orders in Crypto (based on Crypto, JC and dealer info):

Build - Rubidd, StingJeep, Turniipp

Canadian orders with sticker found but no known build started - Arms, rotnronny, Shiftgear, Ttt, zagarus

Probable valid orders but no info found - SierraGP, Hoboci, JLC, Mah

Possible valid orders (from Jan and Feb) - 45547970, BearRubi2, BRSbuild, Bsoup, danrubi, fourth, jo3, MissYella, Myrubicon1, OBCOJLUR, rdemrj, RickRussler

There are other invalid orders on Crypto.

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
So my dealer placed an order on May 21st for a Sport Altitude Sting grey, 2.0, Cold weather package, Convenience package, Led headlight package, Alpine subwoofer package and Sirius radio subscription.
It was spec'ed also what we were looking for....we wanted the Technology group that has the larger screen (I mean who wants a 5" screen with dials it's 2020 after all!), comes with Sirius, Apple Car play etc. So May 25th we worked out a deal and the dealer contacted Jeep to delete the Alpine and Sirius radio and simply add the Technology group.
Anyway, my window sticker has popped online and it spec'ed as the original order without the Technology group.
Chatted with the dealer the first of the week and they checked on and said they were told the change was made.
I'm thinking if the change was made it would say on the window sticker wouldn't it?
My wife say she wants it regardless but I'm not too sure about it.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If the order went into D1 status before the change request I don't think it can be changed. Generally the sticker says what was installed as does the build sheet. Guess only option is see what it arrives with. Let us know.

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
If the order went into D1 status before the change request I don't think it can be changed. Generally the sticker says what was installed as does the build sheet. Guess only option is see what it arrives with. Let us know.
I was suspecting so. We'll see.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Ttt build/complete ordered date 03/05 Canadian order

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

MikeKG build ordered date 06/05

Next pass Crypto rejected this one and put it on the purgatory list.

Last edited:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Is this a 2020 or 2021????? This is a date we’ve all been watching!!
2020 - there are several that have 06/05 as ordered date - don't know if they somehow snuck in or if they were confused on the date. The VIN translates to a 2020. If I see a 2021 go through I'l put it in ALL CAPS.

Although I don't know if anyone is watching for that.:handsinair::champagne::dance:

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
2020 - there are several that have 06/05 as ordered date - don't know if they somehow snuck in or if they were confused on the date. The VIN translates to a 2020. If I see a 2021 go through I'l put it in ALL CAPS.

Although I don't know if anyone is watching for that.:handsinair::champagne::dance:
Ha! Who is watching?? No one is watching! I know I’m not. I mean, I don’t check when I get up in the middle of the night or anything like that.

And thanks for all you do!!!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! Who is watching?? No one is watching! I know I’m not. I mean, I don’t check when I get up in the middle of the night or anything like that.

As an fyi - my era ends Monday. I start a new job and will not have much time to monitor statuses. Trying to get the 2020s out by then.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
As an fyi - my era ends Monday. I start a new job and will not have much time to monitor statuses. Trying to get the 2020s out by then.
Congrats on the new job! I’ll miss your updates!!! I’ll just have to wonder and wait for the text from my salesman. And Jeep chat will know my vin by heart.

Congrats again! Good luck to you!

Thanks for all you’ve been doing!!

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot

From my sales rep. I’ve got a date!!
“It says 8/14 for ship, but I think that it gonna be a couple weeks after that. It has been 2-3 weeks behind.”

Advertisement

Advertisement