JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
You still do nothing but post negativity and that you know better than everyone else.
@nerubi is a tremendous amount of support and brings hope/help to prospective buyers waiting for their Jeeps on this forum.

To date he’s never once asked for any gratitude nor does he have to go out of his way in contributing to this forum.

Can he get nasty? When provoked, of course. I know I’m not the only one who fully supports his responses. I don’t find them out of line and to date, neither have the forum moderators.

But I do hope you get your Jeep soon because these are fun. And yes, production has slowed down due to COVID and some assembly line workers causing a shit storm instead of building Jeeps.

Advertisement

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
The wait is half the fun! It makes getting it so much better. I waited 4 months. I don't know what people are crying about. If you want the Jeep bad enough, you'll wait. If not, you won't. End of story.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
From my spectator point of view (and I'm enjoying the show), it certainly appears like you're lobbing grenades and then getting upset when others react (rationally) to those grenades. Perhaps if you'd take the time to read the last several hundred pages of this thread you'd gain a better perspective of what's been going on with the factory, how Covid has affected the process from start to finish, how long other orders have taken, and what other people's experiences have been with their dealers, jeep chat, taking delivery, etc..

I don't want to call names, but surely you can see that there's going to be reaction to someone who comes onto a forum and complains about wait times and threatens to cancel their order, without any real context as to what is or has happened.

You should do what will work best for you. You should also read more of the thread and be better informed prior to launching into a whine fest. Even more so, you should be grateful that someone else (nerubi) has tried to help you and inform you in the midst of your whine fest.
First off I’m not upset and did not start a whine fest. I simple posted what Jeep Chat had informed me and then had a member post not to count on it. That in My opinion is negativity. And I have read this complete thread. And I understand the delay due to Covid-19. I also have seen the articles about the union grievances about not being able to social distance. I’ve had to work through the whole pandemic. In some eyes that may be a blessing an in others it may not. It’s an opinion. Just as I was stating an opinion. I feel for the people who have waited unreal amount of times to get their Wranglers. I also did not start the grenades. I made a comment stating what Jeep chat had stated to me. I can post the chat. Then I’m being told don’t believe it by a member who just has to spread negativity. I’ve watch this thread and others. He makes comments as if he has the inside know. But it also flip flops. It’s just opposite of what others post. I understand he’s older and probably retired and has nothing better to do than stir the pot. I’m not threatening anyone. If I choose to cancel my order it will not affect anyone here so there is no threat. I stated a fact. In MY OPINION, if they go beyond a certain date I will tell Jeep and FCA to keep it. I will choose another vehicle. It won’t hurt anyone. I’m sure when they finally get it in they will be able to sell it. It’s nicely equipped. My whole point was that the poster just had to comment as he has previously on others stating how wrong they are. Actually half the fun of getting a new Jeep and modifying it is the waiting process of ordering something that is built to your own specifications. But I will only wait so long. And two months to start the build is not that bad but if they don’t start until September or October I’ll go get something else. That’s my choice and my opinion.

Deleted member 53226

But I will only wait so long. And two months to start the build is not that bad but if they don’t start until September or October I’ll go get something else. That’s my choice and my opinion.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 1595973232251

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
I never said I was promised anything. I was told normally 6-8 weeks. I’m stating that it has been 6 weeks and no on can give a solid answer as to when production on 2021s will start.
I don’t know you from Adam, but you seem to have all the answers and if something is posted that you disagree with you tell the people they don’t know what their talking about or the dealer doesn’t know or Jeep chat doesn’t know. I guess you’re the only one that does know. I’m not in every forum here but this one and another I see you posting negativity towards comments when people share information of what they’ve been told. I also know that on Jeep chat you can get two different people a day apart giving conflicting statements. I just posted what I was told. And previously I was told they would start production and ally and there’s be no shutdown. I was told I didn’t know what I was talking about or was given bad information. But in another thread on this forum you also stated that. Then today I posted what I did and you had to be opposite and right. I can wait longer for my Jeep. If Jeep doesn’t start production soon I will choose another vehicle. It’s not a Bronco and I didn’t order it expecting a two to three months start in production. If I had planned for that it would be a different story.
Ok boomer,cancel your order and leave forum to those of us that are EXCITED and understand there’s a pandemic that’s affecting the whole world. Including out Jeep factories and parts manufacturers. Your timeline (that changes everytime you post) isn’t worth Anyone’s life.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
Everything will work out for you guys. Wound up getting an extra 2k off sticker for my Willys due a missed deadline. I threw a little bit of a fit after ordering in January and not receiving a Jeep as of this week. Hold out, or call FCA and keep asking to speak with people higher than the last person. Lol. Waiting is frustrating and I agree the general customer service experience with FCA is absolute garbage, posting here and arguing won’t get you guys anywhere. Good luck!

Zukifever

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR eco-diesel on order
For Christ’s sake... they GOT this pandemic on! You will never make it 18 weeks. I’m a true Jeep enthusiast. I rode through rough terrain just to get mine. Enjoy your soy latte.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
Hahahahaha you guys are great. I post that Jeep Chat gave me an update and someone posts not to believe it and I started a whine fest and am bringing negativity to your forum. Yeah the pandemic is real. I’ve worked through the whole thing. I’ve lost friends because they were forced to work. I also deal with both sides of the union issues with it. But let’s let FCA, Jeep and everyone else use the excuse. If the line workers don’t want to work them stay home. Collect your democratic money and offer the job to others who want to work. Same for these postal and delivery companies. Use the pandemic as an excuse. Even though companies are sending out products. Some of the comments here are just funny. That’s for entertaining me today. Oh and passing your time to get your mind off waiting and the fact the FCA and Jeep doesn’t want to say what date they will be starting production on 2021s. My timeline has not changed since I originally posted. I stated what I was told in the beginning and what I’m being told now.

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
First off I’m not upset. And I have read this complete thread. And I understand the delay due to Covid-19. I also have seen the articles about the union grievances about not being able to social distance. I’ve had to work through the whole pandemic. In some eyes that may be a blessing an in others it may not. It’s an opinion. Just as I was stating an opinion. I feel for the people who have waited unreal amount of times to get their Wranglers. I also did not start the grenades. I made a comment stating what Jeep chat had stated to me. I can post the chat. Then I’m being told don’t believe it by a member who just has to spread negativity. I’ve watch this thread and others. He makes comments as if he has the inside know. But it also flip flops. It’s just opposite of what others post. I understand he’s older and probably retired and has nothing better to do than stir the pot. I’m not threatening anyone. If I choose to cancel my order it will not affect anyone here so there is no threat. I stated a fact. In MY OPINION, if they go beyond a certain date I will tell Jeep and FCA to keep it. I will choose another vehicle. It won’t hurt anyone. I’m sure when they finally get it in they will be able to sell it. It’s nicely equipped. My whole point was that the poster just had to comment as he has previously on others stating how wrong they are. Actually half the fun of getting a new Jeep and modifying it is the waiting process of ordering something that is built to your own specifications. But I will only wait so long. And two months to start the build is not that bad but if they don’t start until September or October I’ll go get something else. That’s my choice and my opinion.
Hahahahaha you guys are great. I post that Jeep Chat gave me an update and someone posts not to believe it and I started a whine fest and am bringing negativity to your forum. Yeah the pandemic is real. I’ve worked through the whole thing. I’ve lost friends because they were forced to work. I also deal with both sides of the union issues with it. But let’s let FCA, Jeep and everyone else use the excuse. If the line workers don’t want to work them stay home. Collect your democratic money and offer the job to others who want to work. Same for these postal and delivery companies. Use the pandemic as an excuse. Even though companies are sending out products. Some of the comments here are just funny. That’s for entertaining me today. Oh and passing your time to get your mind off waiting and the fact the FCA and Jeep doesn’t want to say what date they will be starting production on 2021s. My timeline has not changed since I originally posted. I stated what I was told in the beginning and what I’m being told now.
So did you cancel your order yet?

Sponsored

DSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M5, 2020 JLUR
Well, it’s been a long wait but we finally picked our JLUR up today. I won’t go into the details of the challenges we ran into out of respect to the dealership, but I will say it’s been one hell of a roller coaster ride. Wife and I took her out for a few hours today on a mix of city roads, highway, and off-road!

Below was our ordering experience:
2/8: Ordered at dealership
6/1: Sticker found
6/17: Build sheet found
6/29: Arrived at Canadian train yard
7/8: Arrived at dealership
7/28: Received delivery of vehicle
Total wait time: 171 days

Thanks for the fun everyone. I’ll see you around the forums. Enjoy your Jeeps and keep waving!

255C1CC6-6FDD-4A53-B58F-FEC2CC775BAC.jpeg

130D5671-CA42-4648-BC6B-CCCA1A29CD30.png

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Well, it’s been a long wait but we finally picked our JLUR up today. I won’t go into the details of the challenges we ran into out of respect to the dealership, but I will say it’s been one hell of a roller coaster ride. Wife and I took her out for a few hours today on a mix of city roads, highway, and off-road!

Thanks for the fun everyone. I’ll see you around the forums. Enjoy your Jeeps and keep waving!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 130D5671-CA42-4648-BC6B-CCCA1A29CD30

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 130D5671-CA42-4648-BC6B-CCCA1A29CD30
Congratulations! Great looking Jeep! :like:

Reactions: DSA

Wranglernator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Wrangler (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubi Unlimited
Occupation
Evil Overlord

Gorgeous! :involve: Seems that's one of the colors that changes depending on the light.

Reactions: DSA

Advertisement

Advertisement