JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I’m jealous. 6:25 and no ship date yet! What did you order?
2Dr Rubicon, Pentastar, Manual trans, Hard top (wish it could have been dual top, but not for 2drs), Tow group, Cold weather, Steel bumpers, Advanced Safety, 8.4" radio, hinge reinforcement, front trail cam. Hopefully none of that becomes a 'problem' that they need to delay on!

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
I’m jealous. 6:25 and no ship date yet! What did you order?
It may be based on your dealer's ordering volume. I placed my order 7/9 and received a tentative ship date of 8/24. That said, my dealer is Criswell in MD who moves a crapton of units.

Sponsored

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
It may be based on your dealer's ordering volume. I placed my order 7/9 and received a tentative ship date of 8/24. That said, my dealer is Criswell in MD who moves a crapton of units.
Kennett SQ... Land of mushrooms! :like: Ordered mine from Criswell too! 6/12. I agree with you. When I picked my 2020 up last year, it seemed like the office was filled with people flying in or driving in to pick up their new Jeep that day...

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
So mine is still saying none. My dealer is saying they’re not waiting for 8/7 or later to build. For shits and giggles I put in my wife’s vin and hers comes up not found. Here was delivered 12/26/19.

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
Looks like they’re pushing rubicons right now. But noooo I had to get the weird altitude package

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
So mine is still saying none. My dealer is saying they’re not waiting for 8/7 or later to build. For shits and giggles I put in my wife’s vin and hers comes up not found. Here was delivered 12/26/19.
What does your dealer mean not waiting until 8/7?

srs148

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Billet JLUR, 2014 Jeep GC Summit
Kennett SQ... Land of mushrooms! :like: Ordered mine from Criswell too! 6/12. I agree with you. When I picked my 2020 up last year, it seemed like the office was filled with people flying in or driving in to pick up their new Jeep that day...
Indeed, the ‘mushroom capital of the world.’ Also home of Longwood Gardens, which is much more of a reason to visit. We’re planning to drive my 2014 GC down to Criswell on pickup day for trade-in eval. If the number is decent, I’ll trade it, if not, my wife will follow me home in the GC or the JLUR - her choice :).

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Indeed, the ‘mushroom capital of the world.’ Also home of Longwood Gardens, which is much more of a reason to visit. We’re planning to drive my 2014 GC down to Criswell on pickup day for trade-in eval. If the number is decent, I’ll trade it, if not, my wife will follow me home in the GC or the JLUR - her choice :).
Been to Longwood Gardens years ago when our girls were young. Great place to visit during Christmas Holidays! A guy I worked with for many years (Bob Rafetto) owned the Dilworthtown Inn... Looks like he finally sold it. We loved going there...

Brian1022

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Liberty (formerly), 2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Meaning that 2021 production will begin prior to 8/7 as opposed to starting on 8/7 as originally planned.
I sure wouldn't hate that! my 2021 is "expected" to start on 8/7 last update I got

Advertisement

Advertisement