JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Pipewench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU & 1947 Willys CJ2A, now eagerly awaiting my 2020 JL
Occupation
Plumber
The train made it in to the train yard, now I've just got to wait for it to be unloaded and trucked to the dealership - could have it possibly as soon as Friday!! :D :D

Advertisement

TravisMc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2020 JLUR
What a wonderful day it has been!! Here she is...
jeep1.jpeg

jeep2.jpeg

This color is so wild how it changes in different light. LOVE it!

For all of those waiting... it IS so worth the wait! She is EXACTLY what I wanted. Now let the mods begin...
Late to the Congrats party ShariJeep as I've been enjoying the new ride as well! Congrats and thanks for all the POSITIVITY! Enjoy! Very good looking Jeep!!

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Late to the Congrats party ShariJeep as I've been enjoying the new ride as well! Congrats and thanks for all the POSITIVITY! Enjoy! Very good looking Jeep!!
Thanks so much for taking a second to drop a note! I TOTALLY understand being out enjoying your new ride. I have been doing a lot of that myself! :) I will hopefully see you around in the other forums!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Following where not published by Crypto but had stickers marked found and were moved to the purgatory list instead of the completed list.

Matteboy
Midnight
Ramdo

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Based on Crypto 2020 entries it looks like 32 probable valid orders in build or sticker found or neither found.

Also 14 probable/maybe left with old dates and no build/sticker found.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
Spoke to NEW dealer. He stated deal is still valid *phew*. Said the sees that all the diesels are being held up in inspections for something....no clue what. So LAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to NEW dealer. He stated deal is still valid *phew*. Said the sees that all the diesels are being held up in inspections for something....no clue what. So LAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE
Maybe the cost of diesel went up in Toledo and they are waiting for it to drop again so they can save on the 4 gallons they put in the tank.

gijohn56

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Maybe the cost of diesel went up in Toledo and they are waiting for it to drop again so they can save on the 4 gallons they put in the tank.
Maybe that 442 lb-ft torque is killing the Dana 44 so they placed an order for some Dana 60... gonna need then for those 396 Hemis

Zukifever

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR eco-diesel on order
It took mine two weeks to make it out. It’s almost here! One more week.

Stryfed_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Sahara
Well contacted chat to check on my build status, and was told for now they are NOT pushing 2020 high altitudes to 2021. Chat rep said they will finish all 20's before any 21's are started. Also according to chat I am still in D1 status supposedly been there since May 25, I did get a case number this time (don't know why), but according to my dealer as of today my wrangler was built two weeks ago and is in transit and should arrive no later than next week. As far as Crypto no build sheet and no sticker. Fingers are crossed chat is wrong and dealer is right, but not holding my breath.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well contacted chat to check on my build status, and was told for now they are NOT pushing 2020 high altitudes to 2021. Chat rep said they will finish all 20's before any 21's are started. Also according to chat I am still in D1 status supposedly been there since May 25, I did get a case number this time (don't know why), but according to my dealer as of today my wrangler was built two weeks ago and is in transit and should arrive no later than next week. As far as Crypto no build sheet and no sticker. Fingers are crossed chat is wrong and dealer is right, but not holding my breath.
Ask him to show you the transit system printout of where it is at now in its trip to you. If he can't show you that he is about as trustworthy as Jeep Chat.

Advertisement

Advertisement