Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
2021 Unlimited Willys
Ordered 7/6/20
VIN/VON received today.
CONGRATULATIONS on your order! You are going to LOVE the WIllys! I just got mine today! :involve:

I instantly loved the Willy s interior and exterior better when I saw it in person! It looked nothing like the website IMO
I so agree with you! I loved the Willys online but it is sooooo much better in person! It looks better in person than any YouTube videos I have watched on it too! I am beyond happy with my decision!

Crypto update:

VictorySwing build ordered 05/22
HALLELUJAH!!! WOOHOO!!!! I am so happy to finally see your name called!! :handsinair:

...Guys....gals...I just drove through the dealership lot and came upon my order....It finally came....I think I did too but just a little....Then my dealer gave me the ultimate tease and said I can't pick it up until tomorrow!!!!
0710201457_HDR.jpg
That is one GORGEOUS vehicle right there!! You couldn't have chosen anything better in my opinion. ;) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Finally! :involve: Man the yellow is sharp, the pictures don't do it justice.
IMG_20200710_164311382.jpg
That is beautiful! I love the bright yellow!! You will be catching glances everywhere with that! CONGRATS!!!

Sticking around until @ShariJeep takes delivery.
It’s been fun everyone and congratulations on all the Jeeps
@nerubi id buy you a beer if I could. Thanks for all you’ve done to help keep us all sane!
Aren't you the sweetest ever!!! I just picked my baby up today and am beyond happy. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much today! I hope you stay active in other areas of this forum. I'd love to see more pics of yours as you have fun and explore!! Congrats again!!
I came back to this thread just for this. Congrats and don't forget the pics from your driveway.
Thank you so much! I love this forum for all the great info but by far my favorite are the amazing people I have enjoyed chatting with on here! You guys are all the BEST!

Here she is below. I took delivery yesterday. I may have gotten her a little dirty today :)

26CF38ED-230D-40C9-B981-1A45BCA1FA5F.jpeg

I appreciate everyone waiting with me. See you in the other threads!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see you in the other threads as your build grows! Enjoy it!!!

Congrats!!!! Im still waiting
It will be SOON!!! It is so worth the wait to get exactly what you want! Let me know as soon as you get it!!! I'll be looking for you on the road too! :)

Congrats to everyone who have taken their deliveries! Today it was my turn :rock:

IMG_2108.JPG
I love that red!!! It looks so good with the black grill! CONGRATS!!!:party: Have fun!!!

Advertisement

410Jeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon | 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
What a wonderful day it has been!! Here she is...
jeep1.jpeg

jeep2.jpeg

This color is so wild how it changes in different light. LOVE it!

For all of those waiting... it IS so worth the wait! She is EXACTLY what I wanted. Now let the mods begin...
Glad to see the tops already down and the doggos taking a ride! Lookin good!

Sponsored

Thunderburns350

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's
jeep1.jpeg

jeep2.jpeg

For all of those waiting... it IS so worth the wait! She is EXACTLY what I wanted. Now let the mods begin...
Sun's out tongues out! Puppy looks at home now.

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
jeep1.jpeg

jeep2.jpeg

Congratulations @ShariJeep! Your jeep is a beauty! By the time I get mine (in a couple of weeks) you'll probably have logged 1500 miles of smiles on yours :like:

Pipewench

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU & 1947 Willys CJ2A, now eagerly awaiting my 2020 JL
Occupation
Plumber
You have made me even *more* excited for my Willys.

If you're willing, will you post some interior pics? Would love to see a bit more of what to expect!

Sponsored

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
This may be the wrong place to post but I figured I would for continuity.

After I called my rep I got no answer so drafted an email to cancel my order.

I still have received no correspondence back from the dealership my Jeep is being delivered to.

Today I called the dealership (for the 10th time, literally) to try and get in touch with a manager from sales. I managed to get through to a man named Greg after being told that I “should try back on Monday when your saleswoman is working.“Mind you, I’ve emailed these people and tried calling on 15 to 20 separate occasions and 4 or 5 emails. Never any answer and my “delivery representative” is never in the office. I even spoke with another sales manager and gave him my full contact information (wife/ my name/ numbers AND emails) to pass of to my rep. NOTHING. When I do get on the phone I was admittedly pissed off, I ordered this thing in January and couldn’t get in touch with a single person about payment info, delivery info, nothing, I speak politely at first and the sales manager says this is the first he’s hearing of my “case” . I lost it a little and saidsomething go to the effect of “this is bullshit”, wrong I know, I’m in the military and have a horrible mouth (sorry mom). The sales manager told me to “go fly a kite, my order isn’t my problem” and hung up on me.

I feel like an entitled brat. Can someone call me a piece of shit it so I can calm down. Lol.

laurankoby

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport Altitude, 2020 Jeep Wrangler

I still have received no correspondence back from the dealership my Jeep is being delivered to.

Today I called the dealership (for the 10th time, literally) to try and get in touch with a manager from sales. I managed to get through to a man named Greg after being told that I “should try back on Monday when your saleswoman is working.“Mind you, I’ve emailed these people and tried calling on 15 to 20 separate occasions and 4 or 5 emails. Never any answer and my “delivery representative” is never in the office. I even spoke with another sales manager and gave him my full contact information (wife/ my name/ numbers AND emails) to pass of to my rep. NOTHING. When I do get on the phone I was admittedly pissed off, I ordered this thing in January and couldn’t get in touch with a single person about payment info, delivery info, nothing, I speak politely at first and the sales manager says this is the first he’s hearing of my “case” . I lost it a little and saidsomething go to the effect of “this is bullshit”, wrong I know, I’m in the military and have a horrible mouth (sorry mom). The sales manager told me to “go fly a kite, my order isn’t my problem” and hung up on me.

I feel like an entitled brat. Can someone call me a piece of shit it so I can calm down. Lol.
I can not believe some of the horror stories a lot of you are having with dealers. Whatever happen to customers first ?!? I don’t think you are asking too much. These Jeeps cost a lot of money and you should be treated with respect. Asking for some updates... is not asking for that much. Just pick up the phone and call your customers for what literally takes 5 mins. Customer service has went to crap! :(

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

See PM I just sent to you.

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
I'm sorry to say, but I had a very similar experience with my dealer and I understand your frustration - at best, my dealer's "Sales Managers" have POOR communication skills. I agree with what was said before "...customer service has gone to crap..."

I want to thank "Johnny" for his support.

I have received a lot of flak from various members on this site who did not share my opinion as to what Customer Service should mean - again agreeing with what has been said about "... These Jeeps cost a lot of money and you should be treated with respect. "

Other than either getting poor information from my dealer or no information at all, what I don't understand is why dealers claim they are left in the dark about orders.

I found a good guy at Chrysler Corp ( I'm not sure he would want me to post his info all over the internet ). He was able to provide me with accurate information as to where my build was in the process, when it was finished, when it "was on a rail car heading to California and when it arrived.

If a guy from Chrysler Corp can get this info why can't my dealer ? The answer is obvious, it wasn't important... My dealers sales manager(s) claimed that they don't get any "heads up" as to when finished builds are being shipped, they actually told me that "...the finished builds just show up and we have no idea as to when they are shipped, when they hit the yard or when they are placed on the truck for delivery - they just show up without any notice ".

I find this either a lie or they just don't care. Thankfully due to the information supplied by my contact at Chrysler Corp I knew roughly when my Jeep (Willys 2 door, Sting Grey with Manual ) should hit the lot - I was right and had to call my dealer to inform him that my Jeep had arrived - this should have been the other way around.

Then I got the "bum's rush" out the door after finalizing the paper work, the dealer basically handed me the keys and told me to get off the lot.

Advertisement

Advertisement