JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

2020JLUR6spd

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR on order, 2020 Ram Limited, 2018 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription, 1967 C-10
Was out of town for a few days but finally got Ruby picked up 5 months and 1 day after ordering.

4D84489B-D810-4A48-A539-A47541FAEA43.jpeg

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Be sure to change your profile from on order to here.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Retiring? For good? Why are you leaving? :(
Because I am such a meanie and it upsets people when I am logical, give references and don't act hysterical. But you will do a good job of taking over that role for me.
Actually coming out of retirement starting a temporary job end of the month (if they really start this time, was originally to start in April) for 2 to 3 months so won't have as much time.

wtodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HellaYella JLR 6spd w/ BnL re-gear, MC 3.5"
Because I am such a meanie and it upsets people when I am logical, give references and don't act hysterical. But you will do a good job of taking over that role for me.
Actually coming out of retirement starting a temporary job end of the month (if they really start this time, was originally to start in April) for 2 to 3 months so won't have as much time.
I really appreciate your voice of sanity & rationality these last few months. I'm sure that the folks you'll be working with in your new position will wonder how they ever managed without you.

When everyone is running around with their hair on fire, it's good to have someone who's calmly & competently taking care of business.

Thank you.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Because I am such a meanie and it upsets people when I am logical, give references and don't act hysterical.
:CWL: Well, then I guess I am too. You bring a tremendous amount of value to this forum and I enjoy seeing you post.
But you will do a good job of taking over that role for me.
I’ll represent as best as I can and you can count on me for backup. I’m on some much needed time off for a few days so I’ll be on the forum more frequently.
Nice! That sounds like fun! Don’t stay away from this forum too long. I know countless forum members would miss you.

Last edited:

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Congrats on the job but we sure will miss you around here. You've been an amazing source of information for all of us throughout this crazy process, and also helped deliver some much needed humor. I am so thankful our paths crossed and I've made a great friend!

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Given that 99% of your posts aren't "Wreckem's Jeep is ready!" I grew to dislike you just because you were the bearer of bad news :CWL:

Joking of course, thank you so much for your updates and attention to the build thread, it made waiting an exciting and communal affair instead of a lonely pit of wallowing. Once my Jeep gets here I likely won't be on as much either, will be out having too much fun!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
invalid as in 2021 ordered date? :)
Crypto parsed the VIN as a 2020 model but the ordered date was for 2021 model. Now Crypto has kicked it out if the Tracked Open Orders into the Purgatory list.

DSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M5, 2020 JLUR
@ShariJeep Where’s yours at now? Seems like you’ve been waiting with yours at the train yard for longer than mine. Mine has been sitting 1.5 hrs away since 6/29 lol

Advertisement

Advertisement