Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
@VictorySwing Im still being told next week is the week for build. Usually all the other dates they’ve given me got delayed a week before the anticipated build.

Let’s see what happens.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@VictorySwing Im still being told next week is the week for build. Usually all the other dates they’ve given me got delayed a week before the anticipated build.

Let’s see what happens.
They can't keep extending it indefinitely unless the message you get mid-August says "We are happy to announce your order is now a 2021 and will be the first High Altitude built for the model year".

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
We finally got the call - pickup day is tomorrow! Order date was mid-March. Good luck to all that continue to wait!
:handsinair: :party: Congratulations!! So glad today was your lucky day!! Be sure to share a pic with us! Enjoy it!

davcho80

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's unlimited in order
Hello everyone

I am waiting for a Willy's unlimited sting gray auto.

My order was modified on June 15 from an order already made. For about 7 days now the status is D1. What my seller said to me.
Canadian national railroad directly from Toledo and there is a yard for cars about 5 minutes from my dealership. I hope it helps

Sorry for English. I am a native French. I am Canadian from Quebec. Yes the province of poutine and maple syrup.

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Let’s see what happens.
I hope it happens. I cant see them push it back another week or two unless FCA was planning on building us 2021s with new VINs so keeping fingers crossed for next week. Thanks for the heads up! :fist bump:

laurankoby

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport Altitude, 2020 Jeep Wrangler
Received an update from the dealer this morning with an estimated ship date of 8/10/20 for my 2021 JLUR. It's in D1 - Gateline: Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date has been assigned. Personally I don't think it will ship until September. If it does, that's a bonus. This 2021 build is a replacement for my 2020 JLUR I purchased last year in August. I'm having the exact same build I had last year.
Wow! I can’t believe you got a date for 2021. I hope I get one soon but I also really hope all 2020’s get thru FAST!!!

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
It seems Canadian deliveries have taking extra long lately.
Hello everyone

I am waiting for a Willy's unlimited sting gray auto.

My order was modified on June 15 from an order already made. For about 7 days now the status is D1. What my seller said to me.
Canadian national railroad directly from Toledo and there is a yard for cars about 5 minutes from my dealership. I hope it helps

Sorry for English. I am a native French. I am Canadian from Quebec. Yes the province of poutine and maple syrup.
You write the English gooder than me!

Sponsored

48thChamber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
Wow! I can’t believe you got a date for 2021. I hope I get one soon but I also really hope all 2020’s get thru FAST!!!
I’m waiting on a manual 2021 Willys JLU. I’ve noticed that there are a bunch of manuals popping up as in transit to dealerships around me. Hoping they roll right into the 2021 manual JLUs

Shaneyb72

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking B5E2E8FA-3FF5-4E5A-ACB1-68313DE2FB74
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EE437379-B165-4E78-9379-251B59C0DA7F

Well, I decided to drive by the dealership today just to check...and looky what I found! There sits my new Sahara Altitude! Dealer told me it would be in “any day”....apparently he didn’t look out the window! Going in tomorrow to sign papers and hopefully can take it home soon. I’ll post more (and better) pics then!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking EE437379-B165-4E78-9379-251B59C0DA7F

Well, I decided to drive by the dealership today just to check...and looky what I found! There sits my new Sahara Altitude! Dealer told me it would be in “any day”....apparently he didn’t look out the window! Going in tomorrow to sign papers and hopefully can take it home soon. I’ll post more (and better) pics then!
Hey, no fair. You ordered less than 2 months ago. I thought the mandatory wait is 6 months.

Shaneyb72

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon Unlimited
Hey, no fair. You ordered less than 2 months ago. I thought the mandatory wait is 6 months.
Yep, ordered it over the phone mid-May while I was still stuck in FL from the winter. Checked in with the dealer when I got back late-May and he gave me a printout that stayed a July 1 ship date. And they were true to their word!

Advertisement

Advertisement