Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Welp. Cancelled my order. Good luck everyone.
Don't blame you given your wait and lack of communication. Seems everyone is having issues with the High Altitude trim. Hope you end up finding one you really like!

Advertisement

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Received an update from the dealer this morning with an estimated ship date of 8/10/20 for my 2021 JLUR. It's in D1 - Gateline: Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date has been assigned. Personally I don't think it will ship until September. If it does, that's a bonus. This 2021 build is a replacement for my 2020 JLUR I purchased last year in August. I'm having the exact same build I had last year.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
We will. Apparently it is waiting to ship, I can’t be sure though since no one at the dealership will pick up the phone or email me back! Even after speaking to the manager on their website. Good lord man!
It’s not the end of the world. We will get in something soon! Thanks y’all.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
That sucks. Hope you can find a better Jeep dealer. In the meantime, a good rip in the GTI might cheer you up a bit.
the e28 suits me better when I want to destroy something lol. 410 whp in that thing is so much fun!

Sponsored

DSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M5, 2020 JLUR
Last week my salesperson told me my delivery date was 7/5 - 7/8. Yesterday afternoon I wake up to a text saying my new delivery window is 7/7 - 7/21. Shame on me for getting excited to pick up the new ride this week and take some vacation time this weekend. :mad:
Sad times. Hang in there dude.

I've been given a delivery window of 7/6-7/21. Also trying not to get too excited as I'm assuming it's gonna be delayed. The Jeep is 1.5-2 hrs drive away from my house. Wish I could just go down there and pick it up :P

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
Received an update from the dealer this morning with an estimated ship date of 8/10/20 for my 2021 JLUR. It's in D1 - Gateline: Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date has been assigned. Personally I don't think it will ship until September. If it does, that's a bonus. This 2021 build is a replacement for my 2020 JLUR I purchased last year in August. I'm having the exact same build I had last year.
So there's 2021s on the line before all the 2020s are built?

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
So there's 2021s on the line before all the 2020s are built?
I don't think that is the case. I'm sure all of the 2020 orders would have to be built before a 2021 would come down the line. At least that would follow logic. I wouldn't want my vehicle to be built before someones 2020 order was completed.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
interesting. How does crypto know my trim/engine? is it based on VIN?
Yes, the VIN has that info that the system pulls out. Crypto hasn't been updated for the diesel - shows unknown - or for the 2021 model year - shows ?.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think that is the case. I'm sure all of the 2020 orders would have to be built before a 2021 would come down the line. At least that would follow logic. I wouldn't want my vehicle to be built before someones 2020 order was completed.
Unless you are Beyonce ordering a 2021 your order won't be built until the 2020 run is done.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The estimated ship date is really the estimated build date. The actual ship date will be from 1 day to 3 weeks after the actual build date.

CapeRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS Altitude (On it's way)
My 2020 is due to hit the line on July 22nd so it must be near the end of the ones in cue waiting to be built.

marthaspeaksjeep

First Name
Martha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport S, Toyota Highlander, Mazda Miata, Honda HRV
Mine is on the train and will arrive in Winston-Salem railyard on July 18th. Dealer said it takes them 2-3 days to get them from there!
Weird! Mine is suppose to be in Winston Salem today per my saleperson who messaged me last Friday. I would've thought for sure ours was on the same train...

Advertisement

Advertisement