First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys / 88' BMW 528e LS Swap / MK7 GTI
Occupation
Chair Force
So that would indicate it is built and in transit. If so your dealer should be able to tell you where at in its journey it is. Call them and ask what their transit logistucs system shows the last scan was.
Thanks for the reply. I did call the dealership, however, since I am out of state traveling to that dealer for pickup they can’t help me. The dealership is “Massey Jeep Chrysler” in Plantation Florida. I had to go through them as they are the only Military Auto approved sales people in South Florida. I called and they “can’t find me in the system”. At this point I’m about to cancel my order. I’m fed up with FCA’s customer ”care”. Never dealt with this through BMW/ Audi or Volkswagen.

Not sure what else to do but wait until it gets delivered and hope someone takes the 5 seconds out of their time to contact me or my wife.

Advertisement

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I really hope thats the issue and it magically appears. Dealer said its in "I" I'm just losing a whole lotta hope. of seeing this thing anytime soon. Totally expect a, "Hey we found something bad during inspection, so we shit canned this rig. Please stand by for another four months, oh btw, we discontinued your color...."
Usually if it makes it to inspection and they find something it is a blemish in the paint or they forgot to put the engine in (those diesels are small and easy to forget). There seems to be a big hold up in transportation right now with all car manufacturers turning out as many vehicles as they can. But the plant is working two ten hour shifts a day six days a week so the line is moving just where are they all going once built?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply. I did call the dealership, however, since I am out of state traveling to that dealer for pickup they can’t help me. The dealership is “Massey Jeep Chrysler” in Plantation Florida. I had to go through them as they are the only Military Auto approved sales people in South Florida. I called and they “can’t find me in the system”. At this point I’m about to cancel my order. I’m fed up with FCA’s customer ”care”. Never dealt with this through BMW/ Audi or Volkswagen.

Not sure what else to do but wait until it gets delivered and hope someone takes the 5 seconds out of their time to contact me or my wife.
Go into Crypto and enter your info, see if it finds a build sheet or sticker in the database for you. I can say that there are at least a dozen or more Jan and Feb orders still showing waiting to enter build.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
Usually if it makes it to inspection and they find something it is a blemish in the paint or they forgot to put the engine in (those diesels are small and easy to forget). There seems to be a big hold up in transportation right now with all car manufacturers turning out as many vehicles as they can. But the plant is working two ten hour shifts a day six days a week so the line is moving just where are they all going once built?
Great question. It would seem like if they are pumping them out, the orders from Jan, Feb, March and April would be out and taken priority. I'd really love to find out how they sequence these. It's incredible to see some fly through without a stutter, and the rest of us wait, only to not be updated at all with barely a shrug

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Great question. It would seem like if they are pumping them out, the orders from Jan, Feb, March and April would be out and taken priority. I'd really love to find out how they sequence these. It's incredible to see some fly through without a stutter, and the rest of us wait, only to not be updated at all with barely a shrug
i've asked for 18 months how the sequencing is done but no one knows or will tell. I have a message into a manager at the plant, we'll see if he resoinds with any insight.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chair Force
Go into Crypto and enter your info, see if it finds a build sheet or sticker in the database for you. I can say that there are at least a dozen or more Jan and Feb orders still showing waiting to enter build.
Yes my build sheet is there.

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
I dunno. I’ve been having to ween myself off this thread sorta. I’ve been in here since pre-pandemic. Lol
Jeep looks fantastic man!!
Sorry it took so long to answer, but after spending the afternoon at the dealer (2 other customers ahead of me with the finance guy); all I wanted to do was get the pics posted and eat.
I to have been on this thread since pre-pandemic (3/12) so I know that which you speak of. However, I have always been able to quit thing cold turkey (smoking, drinking, etc....), but I did want to come back to answer your statement. You take care and God bless all here by easing your pain and give you delivery.
Now I have some mods to attend to.

Sponsored

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chair Force
What is the nickname you used? Did it provide you access to the build sheet?
it will not give me access to the build sheet no.

Nickname: “Garavuso”

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
it will not give me access to the build sheet no.

Nickname: “Garavuso”
Ok 4 door Sport Chrysler Military Zone with a D1-to-D Regress (reason it took so long) but with an automatic so it wasn't on the manual transmission hold. Shows build and sticker complete on June 29. Should be in shipping.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chair Force
Ok 4 door Sport Chrysler Military Zone with a D1-to-D Regress (reason it took so long) but with an automatic so it wasn't on the manual transmission hold. Shows build and sticker complete on June 29. Should be in shipping.
Thanks for the reply.

If only I could get the dealership on the phone or to answer any of my emails lol.
I appreciate it.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the reply.

If only I could get the dealership on the phone or to answer any of my emails lol.
I appreciate it.
You could call them and tell the receptionist that you are Mike Manley calling. Bet you get answered in 5 seconds.

lil_waynes_colon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chair Force
You could call them and tell the receptionist that you are Mike Manley calling. Bet you get answered in 5 seconds.
Lol I’d rather not piss anyone else off in this process. I’ve already had it out with my “customer service liaison” after putting 15k down in a 45 thousand dollar vehicle you’d figure they want the rest of the money to finalize the loan. I just want my wife’s Jeep....

Advertisement

Advertisement