Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Mine have outgrown the coat closet and have taken over the dining room. It needs to get here so I will stop drowning my sorrows in mod orders.
Did I not order enough stuff? Lol

my wheels haven’t shipped yet. And my front bumper.

Advertisement

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously

I’m glad your Jeep arrived before those came. You’d definitely be overflowing out of the closet. I have several big things... exhaust, front bumper, rear bumper and grill. Then all the other smaller boxes.

wtodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HellaYella JLR 6spd w/ BnL re-gear, MC 3.5"

Bumpers, rails, liners in the garage. Plate relocation kits, lights, wheels, & electronics in the office. Winch, secure storage, shades, covers, more electronics, & accessories in the living room.

Have I completely lost my mind? Yes. Without question. Thank you for asking.

Am I done ordering stuff for a Jeep I don't yet have? Maybe. Maybe not.

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Bumpers, rails, liners in the garage. Plate relocation kits, lights, wheels, & electronics in the office. Winch, secure storage, shades, covers, more electronics, & accessories in the living room.

Have I completely lost my mind? Yes. Without question. Thank you for asking.

Am I done ordering stuff for a Jeep I don't yet have? Maybe. Maybe not.
Lol damn. Yea I guess I went a little easy out of the gate.

Sponsored

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Well the dealer did contact me afterwards saying that his system shows it will actually ship on 7/14. So according to him it should start production sooner than what FCA told me. We shall see!
Well I'm gonna hit up FCA tomorrow about my build. My dealer has been completely clueless on this build process so you and chat are my yardstick... lol.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well I'm gonna hit up FCA tomorrow about my build. My dealer has been completely clueless on this build process so you and chat are my yard stick... lol.
What if they put on Sport wheels and could build them tomorrow? Would you go for that? I think all of the pro sports athletes have bought all the 20" wheels to customize their vehicles to fill their time. Have you seen the Yankees idiot that converted a Wrangler to 6 wheels and coated it in Kevlar? Think those were 20". So if each MLB player did that to keep up then you can see why Jeep can't get the HA wheels.

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
What if they put on Sport wheels and could build them tomorrow? Would you go for that? I think all of the pro sports athletes have bought all the 20" wheels to customize their vehicles to fill their time. Have you seen the Yankees idiot that converted a Wrangler to 6 wheels and coated it in Kevlar? Think those were 20". So if each MLB player did that to keep up then you can see why Jeep can't get the HA wheels.
Nah, those athletes and celebrities go for 24” wheels and bigger.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Rajewski sticker/complete ordered 02/14

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Jeepash sticker/complete ordered 04/30

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Chief Designer: Sir we ran out of the Dodge Charger wheels for the High Altitudes.
FCA President: Throw on the Willys Sport wheels. These are Jeep people they dont need roads.
Product Manager: There are alot of roads around malls.
FCA President: But they have alot of parking curbs. WHERE ARE MY WILLYS SPORT WHEELS!

Machpisto

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Eclipse, 2020 Rubicon
Quick update,

I picked up my Jeep Wrangler yesterday. I’m over the moon. Thank you all for answering so many questions. Going to take it on it’s first road trip to Pittsburg this weekend.

if in the Baltimore area. Check out Thompson Automotive and ask for Rich. He really took care of me.

9FFBE472-5BBC-4283-9CA3-02CF00BCDAE3.jpeg

E39BFD22-3DE7-4F4C-B3CD-1F9D543C807F.jpeg

C9700E96-D8A9-43C3-8E03-E1412C57CCCD.jpeg

A727AEA6-0845-42E8-AAA7-E14FD2D5D31F.jpeg

0C88B7D6-6E79-4F47-9DE0-4AA26E38D026.jpeg
Congrats! Don't forget to wave :like:

ptoemmes

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys “Edition” TBD Mar 2021
This might help when looking as well.

The Customer Preferred package code for High Altitude is 25N.
Just curious for those oy waiting on High Altitudes. Are you now getting a 2020 or a 2021 at same price?

Seems to me that model in particular had the most changes/differences to already existing or even new Saharas and variants: Interior (seats, stitching), painter exterior bits (mirror, bumpers), 20X8 wheels and, or, Rubi length axes but the only (as far as I know) 3.73 gearing outside of Diesels.

Seems liek they will make this in batch runs
Chief Designer: Sir we ran out of the Dodge Charger wheels for the High Altitudes.
FCA President: Throw on the Willys Sport wheels. These are Jeep people they dont need roads.
Product Manager: There are alot of roads around malls.
FCA President: But they have alot of parking curbs. WHERE ARE MY WILLYS SPORT WHEELS!
Now do that in Italian.

Advertisement

Advertisement