JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

VictorySwing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Just got off of jeep chat with Eilleen and got the "materials have been gathered" canned response with no build date. Last week Amber gave me a build date of week of July 6th. What is going on with these "jeep chat" folks? @MiamiBeachJeff and @Mike_1 what are you hearing about your builds?

Advertisement

Deleted member 52621

Just got off of jeep chat with Eilleen and got the "materials have been gathered" canned response with no build date. Last week Amber gave me a build date of week of July 6th. What is going on with these "jeep chat" folks? @MiamiBeachJeff and @Mike_1 what are you hearing about your builds?
That may mean a ship date - I was told my build week was this week, but today, when I spoke to them, suddenly it's shipping! Due to the dealership within 2 weeks.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
On my 2020 Crypto sheet I have
48 with no build or sticker - 17 of those from Jan and Feb,
14 build found,
8 sticker found,
10 no model year so not sure if they are valid.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That may mean a ship date - I was told my build week was this week, but today, when I spoke to them, suddenly it's shipping! Due to the dealership within 2 weeks.
When Jeep Chat gives an estimated ship date it is usually the estimated build date. When things go normally the ship date can be a day after the build date. Things aren't going normally.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Igal build/complete ordered 06/05 (?)
Hussar build ordered 05/23

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Wahoo, that's my order :)

I had a Sport S many years ago but this will be my first Rubicon, i'm super stoked. Now let's see how long it takes to be delivered to Seattle ;-)
Congrats!! :party: I traded in a JKU several years ago and have missed it every single day since. I can't wait for my new JLU to get here any day now!

My dealer informed me that my Jeep entered framing on Friday, it was ordered 5/22. I hope to see it on crypto next week.
:handsinair: Congratulations! It's an exciting feeling, isn't it?

Crypto update:

Artinyx sticker/complete ordered 06/03
BA33 sticker ordered 02/08
Jodie sticker/complete ordered 03/14
WILLIFORD sticker ordered 05/22
WreckEm711 sticker ordered 05/28
ThePaleDuck sticker ordered 05/29
Garavuso build/sticker/complete no order date US Military spec - export
EliseK sticker ordered 05/21
CatsJeep build ordered 05/18
CDT0032862 build ordered 05/15
Roadglider build/sticker/complete ordered 05/15
Pipewench build ordered 05/25
WallyJeep build ordered 02/06
Zsw build ordered 05/21
WILLIFORD build/complete ordered 05/22
Igal build/complete ordered 06/05 (?)
Hussar build ordered 05/23
:party: Congratulations to all!!! :party:

Not that anyone cares, but Jeep Chat just told me that my ride has been approved for shipment, but shipping arrangements have not yet been made.

Update -- Salesperson just texted back that @ 0400 yesterday my JLR was approved for shipment based on a post on their network and that as of this AM the carrier assignment was made, but the carrier hasn't acknowledged it yet...
I care and I think that's great news!! It won't be too much longer and you'll be strutting your stuff in the best ride in town! :handsinair:

Sweet baby Jesus! Here we go!
:party: YAY!! I was so excited when I saw your name pop up!! Enjoy the excitement!!

I’m in the shipping stage. Expected to arrive 7/10-7/24!
:party:You are entering into the last phase. Let me just saw - it isn't any easier! LOL! I am sure yours will be fast and you'll get the call very soon to come empty your wallet and pick it up!

Jeep chat just gave me the good news - my new Jeep is in the shipping stage! Should arrive at the dealership within the next two weeks. Not that it matters now, but it never showed up on the tracker as built.
Woohoo!! :party: Congrats for being in the shipping stage! So exciting!

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
2 weeks ago I was told the scheduled build was this week (6/29) via email from Jeff at FCA. Then last Monday Jeep chat said it’ll be built in a few days (it wasn’t). I was then told that it will be entering build week of 7/6.

So I’m not really sure to be honest. Lol.

Sponsored

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Ordered ours from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD on March 16th. They've just received it and we'll go up on July 11th to pick it up. With TL, financing and forum discount the total is 8% off invoice plus $300 doc fees.
Who is your salesperson? I still havent heard from them regarding mine.

Advertisement

Advertisement