Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I just got this from Jeep Chat:

Thank you. Here is the VIN for your order, 1C4HJXEG6LW327020. I do see that the Wrangler is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when it will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you would like to contact back sooner.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Roadglider build/sticker/complete ordered 05/15

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I just got this from Jeep Chat:

Thank you. Here is the VIN for your order, 1C4HJXEG6LW327020. I do see that the Wrangler is in the ship phase currently, but at this time I do not see a current ETA window for when it will be arriving at the dealer. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so it could be that the order is currently waiting for a full load of vehicles to all be heading to the same area before the ETA is finalized. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you would like to contact back sooner.
Do you think they really mean that you are allowed to check once an hour all day long? I would think it would be cheaper to just turn the customer self-check back on rather than paying a JeepCares staff member to look it up for you. Surely they know by now that some Jeep people get rabid when it comes to checking and waiting for info!

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in the shipping stage. Expected to arrive 7/10-7/24!
The latest run of Crypto just finished, maybe your sticker will show in the next run.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do you think they really mean that you are allowed to check once an hour all day long? I would think it would be cheaper to just turn the customer self-check back on rather than paying a JeepCares staff member to look it up for you. Surely they know by now that some Jeep people get rabid when it comes to checking and waiting for info!
And when they had that system in the past they got complaints about the data being slow, not understanding what it meant. So they turned it inward to Jeep Chat.

Deleted member 52621

Jeep chat just gave me the good news - my new Jeep is in the shipping stage! Should arrive at the dealership within the next two weeks. Not that it matters now, but it never showed up on the tracker as built.

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Crypto update:

Roadglider build/sticker/complete ordered 05/15
Just checked my dealer -he says it's in the Toledo lot waiting for a fully loaded truck to head east. It's only going from Toledo to Virginia so maybe a week or two?
I downloaded my build sheet and sticker from Crypto just to make it more real to me.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Sheesh seems like good news for just about everyone is coming out of the woodworks today, wonder if they're just about wrapped up with 2020s.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep chat just gave me the good news - my new Jeep is in the shipping stage! Should arrive at the dealership within the next two weeks. Not that it matters now, but it never showed up on the tracker as built.
On Crypto or the FCA site?

Blueeyedme

First Name
DanO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Ordered ours from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD on March 16th. They've just received it and we'll go up on July 11th to pick it up. With TL, financing and forum discount the total is 8% off invoice plus $300 doc fees.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Pipewench build ordered 05/25
WallyJeep build ordered 02/06
Zsw build ordered 05/21
WILLIFORD build/complete ordered 05/22

Jpat

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Ordered ours from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD on March 16th. They've just received it and we'll go up on July 11th to pick it up. With TL, financing and forum discount the total is 8% off invoice plus $300 doc fees.
Maybe mine came on the same truck. I havent heard from criswell yet. I emailed this morning

Advertisement

Advertisement