Sweet baby Jesus! Here we go!

Advertisement

RCoop1386

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR Ocean Blue (Somewhere between here and there)
Just got word that my Jeep was in southern Illinois as of yesterday! Trying to get an idea as to what that means in regards to getting to Austin, but am stoked nonetheless!

JustAnotherChicken

First Name
Tundra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Did you order 2020 or 2021? I asked Jeep chat about mine last week and they told me they weren’t building 2021 yet but also didn’t say when they would start. Mine is 2021 and I am trying to be patient .. knowing there were lots of 2020s waiting still... HOWEVER, patience is not my best virtue ... like most of you on here .. we have that in common
Mine is a 2021. I don't expect it to build before August, but would be delighted if it does!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got word that my Jeep was in southern Illinois as of yesterday! Trying to get an idea as to what that means in regards to getting to Austin, but am stoked nonetheless!
Change your profile from (on order) to (almost here). It will seem more real.

Sponsored

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Random question... should the electronic window sticker say the whole "This Jeep built especially for..." thing on it? Don't see that, and the Ship To: Sold To: fields are blank. Just panicking expecting some weird one in a million worst case scenario lol.

webertiger

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
Random question... should the electronic window sticker say the whole "This Jeep built especially for..." thing on it? Don't see that, and the Ship To: Sold To: fields are blank. Just panicking expecting some weird one in a million worst case scenario lol.
No but it should on the printed version.

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
Random question... should the electronic window sticker say the whole "This Jeep built especially for..." thing on it? Don't see that, and the Ship To: Sold To: fields are blank.
Curious about this too.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
@nerubi oh honored and knowledgeable Forum God, can you let me know if the stickers usually post after inspection, or upon the rig being built?
It depends on how Brad and Carl are feeling. Right now they went on break a couple of hours ago and won't be back until at least 3:00.

Normally the build sheet will post anytime from the moment it is sent out to the vendors and assembly line the day of the build until after the build is finished. The sticker should appear as it finishes inspection to a day or two later.

Lately it has been a mess - stickers showing up before build sheets, nothing shown until it is at the dealer, getting build and sticker but not going to the completed list but going to the purgatory list. There are orders now at the end of the year build that may no longer be valid orders (there are still more than 20 Jan and Feb orders on Crypto).

If yours is a normal build your build sheet should show the day of the actual build or the next day. Your sticker should appear within one to two days of build completion unless yours goes to the body vendor for options to be installed then it will apoear when they are done.

So it has been written so let it be done.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
It depends on how Brad and Carl are feeling. Right now they went on break a couple of hours ago and won't be back until at least 3:00.

Normally the build sheet will post anytime from the moment it is sent out to the vendors and assembly line the day of the build until after the build is finished. The sticker should appear as it finishes inspection to a day or two later.

Lately it has been a mess - stickers showing up before build sheets, nothing shown until it is at the dealer, getting build and sticker but not going to the completed list but going to the purgatory list. There are orders now at the end of the year build that may no longer be valid orders (there are still more than 20 Jan and Feb orders on Crypto).

If yours is a normal build your build sheet should show the day of the actual build or the next day. Your sticker should appear within one to two days of build completion unless yours goes to the body vendor for options to be installed then it will apoear when they are done.

So it has been written so let it be done.
Hahaha! Saturday Jeep said it was built, just pending inspection. So who knows how long it waits before it goes through that, but I have yet to see anything go through yet

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha! Saturday Jeep said it was built, just pending inspection. So who knows how long it waits before it goes through that, but I have yet to see anything go through yet
Inspection usually includes looking at paint, interior, leak test, headlight alignment check, wheel alignment check, extra bolt rattling in gas tank check, and if you are lucky the rest of the egg salad sandwich the inspector was eating while looking over your vehicle.

flatfoot81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD 2020
Inspection usually includes looking at paint, interior, leak test, headlight alignment check, wheel alignment check, extra bolt rattling in gas tank check, and if you are lucky the rest of the egg salad sandwich the inspector was eating while looking over your vehicle.
Just apparently not checking fuses from what i've read the last several months

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update: