Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Babar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Sequoia
There are reports of guys who had their recall done and the clutch became more sensitive to the feeling of engagement instead of just a soft clutch. Sound different or same?
I think I would need to drive a pre-recall and post-recall Jeep back to back to feel a difference. Last time I drove a pre-recall JL was in January - almost 6 months. That’s too long to notice a minor difference. And my wife is always telling me that I am insensitive anyway.

Advertisement

Thunderburns350

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's
Crypto update:

12kkfors build/sticker/complete ordered 02/29
MARSHALL build/sticker/complete ordered 05/15
Theperfectre... build ordered 06/01
Thunderburns350 build ordered 05/12

According to the summary total two build sheets foubd are missing from the detail list.
I finally made the cut!!!!

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
For those anguishing over your order date versus your build date here is the latest count of 2020 orders without a build or sticker yet but with a valid order date and model year date waiting in line:
Jan 7
Feb 11
Mar 9
Apr 6
May 30
Jun 4
Why wouldn’t mine be on that list? Ordered 5/15

Sponsored

marthaspeaksjeep

First Name
Martha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Sport S, Toyota Highlander, Mazda Miata, Honda HRV
Can't see your build sheet because the nickname is too long so it comes up as invalid name. What color does it say?
It's sting gray...I was just being funny since I missed out on bikini pearl...

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara

laurankoby

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport Altitude, 2020 Jeep Wrangler
For those anguishing over your order date versus your build date here is the latest count of 2020 orders without a build or sticker yet but with a valid order date and model year date waiting in line:
Jan 7
Feb 11
Mar 9
Apr 6
May 30
Jun 4
How many Jeeps does or can a plant produce in a day? And/Or how long does it take to build a Jeep start to finish?

CWOFOR

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
Thanks. At least I know I haven’t been forgotten!
I know the feeling and most of us have been through it. Your day will come and when it does, it feels GOOOOD. :rock:
Dealer called, mine got to Chicago this AM and is waiting a truck ride to the dealership.

Sponsored

HerJeep

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-door Hellayella Willys (on order)
Got to have some mercy for those waiting since winter. And why are you up so early checking? I thought Texans slept in until noon.
I'm a ridiculously early riser. :)

Turchman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 VW Tiguan, 2001 Infinity
Occupation
Engineer and Quality Manager
How many Jeeps does or can a plant produce in a day? And/Or how long does it take to build a Jeep start to finish?
Last I heard is they are running at about 70% of their 700 unit capacity. Not sure if that is day or shift though.

LawrenceR

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
I know the feeling and most of us have been through it. Your day will come and when it does, it feels GOOOOD. :rock:
Dealer called, mine got to Chicago this AM and is waiting a truck ride to the dealership.
At least your dealer contacted you with info. I received an email from Chrysler Corp that my Jeep should be delivered on 6/23. I went to my dealer on 6/24 to see if my Jeep actually arrived - my dealer didn't even know my Jeep was sitting in the yard about two hours away.

Turchman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 VW Tiguan, 2001 Infinity
Occupation
Engineer and Quality Manager
At least your dealer contacted you with info. I received an email from Chrysler Corp that my Jeep should be delivered on 6/23. I went to my dealer on 6/24 to see if my Jeep actually arrived - my dealer didn't even know my Jeep was sitting in the yard about two hours away.
I think my dealer will accidentally stumble on mine in their own lot! I think the Manhattan Project was veiled in less secrecy than the status of my Jeep.

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
You drove to your dealer without having called first, based on an estimated ETA from FCA who took 4 months to build your vehicle?

Advertisement

Advertisement