First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevrolet Avalanche/2022 Harley Freewheeler
Occupation
Retired Marine CWO-4
Got word this morning from my sale person that mine went to JB status today. Must be following Zukifever through the process. :)

Advertisement

DSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M5, 2020 JLUR
If it gets loaded on a train right away and heads to Detroit it has to wait for a Canadian National railroad car to meet it. They then have some bread, some cheese, some wine. And once they are comfortable with each other they trade cars. This can take a day or a week. Then zip right up to Ottawa. Unless they stop along the way in Michigan for other cars heading north. So hard to say - 5 days to 2 weeks.
LOL. I actually just got a call from my dealer stating it'll be here in 2 weeks! The wait is finally coming to an end. Good guessing @nerubi

wtodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HellaYella JLR 6spd w/ BnL re-gear, MC 3.5"
My Jeep finally arrived at the dealership this morning!!! Unfortunately, I am unable to pick it up until next Monday (the wait continues lol). But he sent me a picture of it and I am very excited to pick it up next week!! I hope your guys’s Jeeps come in soon!
57FB6955-16D4-464B-916B-3E19D0239D03.jpeg
I'm feeling a sudden surge of Sarge-envy. That's a GOOD looking Jeep.

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer just emailed me, the Jeep is officially at the dealer. Planning to pick it up Saturday!
If you go stand in the prep shop and watch them they will have it ready in 2 hours. Makes them nervous to be watched so they do yours first to get you out of there.

410Jeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon | 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
If you go stand in the prep shop and watch them they will have it ready in 2 hours. Makes them nervous to be watched so they do yours first to get you out of there.
The dealership is about 1.5-2 hours from me and my salesman goes by appointment and has none available that work well for me. So only a few more days and I’ll have it. At least it’s located and I KNOW where it’s at lol. No more guessing with Jeep chat!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto update:

Ok, for those not happy with a long wait here is the winner -

Tink build/sticker/complete no order date vehicle is a 2018 4 door Sport

also -
Mattjoe sticker/complete ordered 03/04
I'm guessing Tink's order was a misread on the model year from the VIN or one that was placed but never built (a lot of those on the list) and now somehow getting cleared from the system

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Dealer just emailed me, the Jeep is officially at the dealer. Planning to pick it up Saturday!
Woohoo!!!! What great news!! I guess Kaylee wasn’t too far off! Congratulations!! Can’t wait to see pics! Make the dealer send you a pic.

Sponsored

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
My latest update from the dealer... Jeep was signed off on and loaded on a new rail car last night for departure today. Still estimated 7/14 dealership arrival. Hopefully that gets moved up as it travels. :fingerscrossed:

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Just got off Jeep chat. Was told all parts have been acquired and scheduled for build. I said “ If it’s been scheduled for build, WHEN has it been scheduled for?” Chat said they don’t know, only that it’s been scheduled. Ordered 5/15.

I think Jeep is enjoying my misery.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got off Jeep chat. Was told all parts have been acquired and scheduled for build. I said “ If it’s been scheduled for build, WHEN has it been scheduled for?” Chat said they don’t know, only that it’s been scheduled. Ordered 5/15.

I think Jeep is enjoying my misery.
At that stage "it is scheduled" means "ok we have it scheduled to be built this year, unless we do a D1-To-D Regress, like four times". See, scheduled.

JohnMancini

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLUR on 05/19/20
Build sheet found for me...I too just got off chat:

The status information indicates that your new vehicle has completed the build and inspection and has left the factory for delivery.
The delivery ETA window indicates 06/22/2020 - 07/06/2020
I can almost taste it!

Advertisement

Advertisement