JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
I bought an in-transit JLU last Weds, it supposedly went in-transit on the 9th, but my dealer just said it hasn't left the lot yet.

I'm in Toronto, ON, so only about 285 miles so I hope it just gets on a truck straight here!
All of our Jeeps are apparently having quite the party in the lot without us! :crying:

Advertisement

Sponsored

Turchman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 VW Tiguan, 2001 Infinity
Occupation
Engineer and Quality Manager
Exciting news finally!!! My dealer emailed and said that My Jeep is in status f: paint. I almost cried I’m so excited.
Congrats! Did you get the interior color you wanted?

BA33

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys Sport
I ordered with Alpine and tow, yoU?
Just tow and soft window bag. I went with the Willys sport for a classic, utilitarian ride. Would love the Alpine, but we'll see if I can live without it. I wish that there were more ala carte options, but it usually requires also getting things you don't necessarily want or need to get what you do want.

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Just tow and soft window bag. I went with the Willys sport for a classic, utilitarian ride. Would love the Alpine, but we'll see if I can live without it. I wish that there were more ala carte options, but it usually requires also getting things you don't necessarily want or need to get what you do want.
If you didn’t get the Alpine you can always get the JL Audio aftermarket speakers. They make a stealthbox specifically for the Wrangler.

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Ordered 05/02
Wow! Glad yours got built so quick! I ordered on 5/15, so hopefully my wait is almost over. Good luck, I hope yours ships quickly!

Sponsored

mcjeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Just got another email from Jeep. They said I'm still on track for a build next week, but now they've added this:

Once your order moves into the shipping stages, I will be working directly with our logistics teams to have your order prioritized for delivery.

I'm not sure what that means or what they'll actually prioritize, but sounds good I guess? Ordered on 3/9 (MatchesTheCollar on Crypto -- because the color of the Jeep matches my dog's collar.)

It's the small wins that count.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, might of solved the problem with Crypto. Told the 2021 order guys to quit confusing Crypto because it doesn't know what the M means in their vin so it puts a ? for the year. We'll see it that brings it back up in a couple of days.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got another email from Jeep. They said I'm still on track for a build next week, but now they've added this:

Once your order moves into the shipping stages, I will be working directly with our logistics teams to have your order prioritized for delivery.

I'm not sure what that means or what they'll actually prioritize, but sounds good I guess? Ordered on 3/9 (MatchesTheCollar on Crypto -- because the color of the Jeep matches my dog's collar.)

Means they will try to load it immediately out the door and have it come directly, not make a round-a-bout journey. To Pittsburgh? That should be by truck and they are very short on those.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer

Ok not to happy reading this, as I have been told twice now, yesterday and today that they will be working with logistics to prioritize. Here we go again. I hope I am wrong

meganrken17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon, 2002 TJ
Guys I am dying to get my Jeep... my estimated delivery window is June 15-29... I really thought it would already be here this week haha. The wait during the delivery window has by far been the worst part!

Advertisement

Advertisement