Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Occupation
Physics and Astronomy Teacher
All aboard the Orlando-bound train!
Appearently the train unloads In Columbia and gets trucked in from there. That’s was the new info I learned from the dealer this morning.

I kinda took the wind out of his sails with all the other info he wanted to surprise me with:
•They started producing M/T on Monday- I know
•Your Jeep started through the line on Tuesday- I know
•Your Jeep has passed Quality Inspection and is ready for shipping as of this morning- I know

Sponsored

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Appearently the train unloads In Columbia and gets trucked in from there. That’s was the new info I learned from the dealer this morning.

I kinda took the wind out of his sails with all the other info he wanted to surprise me with:
•Your Jeep has passed Quality Inspection and is ready for shipping as of this morning- I know
I did the same to my dealer.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

They are taking a lot longer going through the line than normal because of the new Covid procedures. Hopefully you ordered the bourbon disinfectant instead of the bleach one when it leaves the plant. It smells a lot better.

OZJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf
Mine had a ship date of 6/11. Now moved to 6/23. Very frustrating. Ordered 3/5

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I ordered mine 6/1 so I know I'll be one of the last few. But that's ok, as long as they are chugging along with manuals!
Hah yep, I think it's just going to be us two in here pretty soon! I ordered the 28th and everyone else had ordered a ways back, so they'll be off having fun in their Jeeps as we cope with our wait anxiety :surprised:

Sponsored

Mike_1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Hah yep, I think it's just going to be us two in here pretty soon! I ordered the 28th and everyone else had ordered a ways back, so they'll be off having fun in their Jeeps as we cope with our wait anxiety :surprised:
Believe me I’ll still be here too. I don’t think mine will ever get built.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
New Crypto:
The build sheet for Rich2 has been removed from open orders and is in purgatory. That happened on June 3 with Mike32 with a found build sheet and sticker but not listed as completed.

Advertisement

Advertisement