Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Because I’m a little crazy and like looking at data and statistics, I went through all of the 2-door orders. Wish you could sort by date or sort by anything.
There were barely any January orders that weren’t completed. A lot of February orders done but still a good bit not. There were even some early march orders that snuck out before closure.

JE_X6_EP

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 20/ Grand Cherokee 16
I received a screen capture from my sales person that shows an estimated delivery date on 06-13 according to Jeep. Are the generally accurate?

Roadglider09

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I received a screen capture from my sales person that shows an estimated delivery date on 06-13 according to Jeep. Are the generally accurate?
More or less accurate. Once it leaves the factory, there variables depending on where you live. Train schedules/delays, trucking delays. But the estimate is usually real close.
Congratulations!

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Curious, when did you place your order and what was it? (ie 4 door rubi, sting gray, auto, 3.6L)

Duck Dodgers

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 door
Probably a software generated date. Nothing to do with actual factory operations.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
May 13th, 2.0 JLU Sahara Auto Trans (wife compliant package lol)
Wow that must be an auto generate date. Hard to believe they’d be building yours already but who knows. Have you confirmed it’s actually in build yet? If not what status is it in?

JE_X6_EP

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 20/ Grand Cherokee 16
Wow that must be an auto generate date. Hard to believe they’d be building yours already but who knows. Have you confirmed it’s actually in build yet? If not what status is it in?
That’s what I was thinking. Build and sticker show as not found. So what do y’all typically see from order to delivery, I live in Illinois.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
That’s what I was thinking. Build and sticker show as not found. So what do y’all typically see from order to delivery, I live in Illinois.
GREAT question. I think it’s anyone’s guess right now. The plants aren’t even running at half capacity and they are working through a back log. It’s going to take a little time to ramp back up. I would expect your date would normally be accurate if it was pre-COVID. But I’ve heard everything from 6-12 weeks wait. You have 2 months of special orders ahead of you AND if they have a manual trans fix for the recall handled all of those vehicles since early 2020 also.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I placed my order mid May and it seems to be going backwards or FCA is using different language. i don't know if the chat agents paraphrase and I am being overly sensitive or if they no longer have the vehicle as entering the "build process very soon." I have a bad feeling about the corona-virus orders.

*Also, they now say orders can take 10-12 weeks. They used to say 8-10 or 8-12. I think this stuff is not haphazard and actually comes from upstairs.

5/22
All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.

5/26
• All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
• The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

5/27
The Wrangler is currently in the pre-production stage which means that all of the parts have been gathered so that it can enter into the build process. At this time I do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
I placed my order mid May and it seems to be going backwards or FCA is using different language. i don't know if the chat agents parapharase and I am being overly sensitive or if they no longer have the vehicle as entering the "build process very soon." I have a bad feeling about the coronavirus orders.

5/22
All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Please be advised you can be in this status up to 30 days I would advise checking back next week to see if an update has been made.

5/26
• All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received.
• The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

5/27
The Wrangler is currently in the pre-production stage which means that all of the parts have been gathered so that it can enter into the build process. At this time I do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I would suggest allowing a week to pass then contact us back for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
I think you’re fine. Same status, different person typing to you.

Advertisement

Advertisement