2020 JLUR - Billet Silver, 2017 Grand Cherokee Altitude
JLUR Billet Silver

• 2/25/2020 Order
• 3/2/2020 VIN received
• 3/4/2020 D1
• 3/9/2020 F - Paint
• 3/10/2020- G - Trim
• 3/11/2020 – I - built- pending final inspection
• 3/20/2020 – KZ- even with Toledo plant closed it surprisingly has made progress.

Now have to wait and see if/when it actually is shipped and potentially delivered considering all this COVID situation

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
My window sticker showed up via the Chrysler URL but not on the tracker yet. Guess that still means progress?

Sponsored

Potatar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (soon)
My window sticker showed up via the Chrysler URL but not on the tracker yet. Guess that still means progress?
Apologies, as I didn’t go through all 291 pages of this thread, but what do you mean by “Chrysler URL”? Are you talking about the FCA chat?

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
I would contact your dealer. Several others on here, including me, in the last week have received our window stickers and it has meant it is in shipping status. Every experience is different but I think if you call your dealer he will give you some good news. If you have been using the Jeep Chat for updates they seem to be behind in updates. According to them I went from "parts sourced awaiting build scheduling" to "on the train heading my way" in less than a day.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I would contact your dealer. Several others on here, including me, in the last week have received our window stickers and it has meant it is in shipping status. Every experience is different but I think if you call your dealer he will give you some good news. If you have been using the Jeep Chat for updates they seem to be behind in updates. According to them I went from "parts sourced awaiting build scheduling" to "on the train heading my way" in less than a day.
Same here - I went from sourcing parts to window sticker in a week, dealer said it was at the Toledo Railhead awaiting shipment as of last Monday (3/16). Hopefully they're still loading trains and shipping:).

timyork1989

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Looks like they’re still loading and shipping, by rail at least. My salesman here in central California called me today saying my most recent scan was a rail yard in Nebraska earlier today. I ordered a bright white JLUR diesel with just about every option.

Sponsored

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Mine might be being railed from the plant by now for all I know, but my dealer called me and said that they are now shut down since they are considered a non-essential business in accordance with the state order. So I couldn't even take delivery if it did show up.

Potatar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (soon)
Mine might be being railed from the plant by now for all I know, but my dealer called me and said that they are now shut down since they are considered a non-essential business in accordance with the state order. So I couldn't even take delivery if it did show up.
That is what I’m afraid of.... mine has been on a truck and is on its way, but I’m sure it will show up and they will close. Are you in Maryland? I live in PA, but ordered from MD. My dealer hasn’t called, but I expect it any time now.

lordcon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
That is what I’m afraid of.... mine has been on a truck and is on its way, but I’m sure it will show up and they will close. Are you in Maryland? I live in PA, but ordered from MD. My dealer hasn’t called, but I expect it any time now.
Yup, MD. Dealer called yesterday to just apologize that he was being sent home and told not to come back in until they lift the order. He was being told May....Who would have thought a flu virus would stop us from trying to buy a damn car, lol. The part that stings the most is that I feel like I was literally a week too late for all this. If I would have put my order in just a week before I would probably have taken delivery already.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
This is what I was afraid of - the sky is falling shut down everything Armageddon response. I get some of the close contact businesses and high density areas with severe outbreaks, but entire states? If this last longer then the end of the month first week of April the "cure" is going to be far worse than the disease.

Anyway off my soap box and back to the topic - my Jeep is in shipment to NC. So far my understanding is NC has only shut down close contact businesses (barber shops, etc). Keeping my fingers crossed the JL comes in before nervous politicians go off the deep end.

Potatar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (soon)

Advertisement

Advertisement