Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

theMANIMAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Our build isn't showing up on cryptostickers, nor the build sheet lookup, but I checked the Window sticker database on a whim and we have a window sticker as of this afternoon. I think we can be excited, but we're tempering our expectations until we check in with Kent tomorrow. Who knows, our buddy's 2021 JLURD had a window sticker and showed up at the dealer before his build sheet was posted to Cryptostickers...

Ordered: 6/17
VON: 6/21 (via Jeep Chat)
VIN: ~6/25 (started checking with Jeep Chat weekly on Friday)
D: ~7/2 (via Jeep Chat)
D1: 7/20 (via the dealer)
Build Date: 7/24, but dealer thought this was going to roll forward due to the week of maintenance

2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Firecracker Red
Front Trail Cam
Body Color Flares
Keyless Entry
Black Hardtop
8.4 and Premium Audio
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical
Cold Weather
LED Lighting

Now we wait for it to arrive at Peterson's. It will be nice to have two vehicles again :)

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
Yes apparently they have “hours” now. Closed on Sundays. Boooooo

Sorry it’s taking so long. I ordered 5/11 and sat in D for like 50 days, then in D1 for 3 weeks. Finally got movement Friday.
Did your build happen to have gorilla glass? If so, are you on the Gorilla glass D1 thread? Those builds are now moving along quite well. Mine is in I/inspection as of this morning, but I think it was probably there Saturday as well. Also, my “escalation” with Cara has been useless. Her last email to me was to let me know my Jeep entered the build process. That was almost 24 hours after it entered the build process and now it’s done and I’ve heard nothing else. I think that’s just an appeasement tactic. 🤷‍♀️

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Picked up from Gupton yesterday, 38 days from email to pickup. Also, I got two keys, and they said they've gotten two keys for all orders. 🤷‍♂️

Nothing but nice things to say about the dealer and the order process. The rate wasn't terribly competitive in the finance office, but I planned to refinance anyway. Highly recommend ordering through Gupton.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 353ABC6D-0F48-490E-93B0-8BF4010EF648
I have an order in with Gupton as well. Great turnaround time for you. Congrats. I'm waiting for an August build with XR package. Question. I can get a great rate from my credit union but plan on going with Gupton to get the discount and then refinance. Navy Federal still gives new car rates on refinance if it's under 7500 miles. Did you find out how many payments are required before you can refi? Shoot me a message if you'd rather. Just doing the same thing. Wondering if it's two months, six months or what? Thanks

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Did you find out how many payments are required before you can refi? Shoot me a message if you'd rather. Just doing the same thing. Wondering if it's two months, six months or what? Thanks
Finance contracts can vary, but a minimum of three payments before refinance has been my experience. Add the fact that your first payment may not be due for 45 or so days and you are already in the 4+ month range for NFCU. Hopefully interest rates remain low.

Sponsored

echelon37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 2022 Gobi on order!
I have an order in with Gupton as well. Great turnaround time for you. Congrats. I'm waiting for an August build with XR package. Question. I can get a great rate from my credit union but plan on going with Gupton to get the discount and then refinance. Navy Federal still gives new car rates on refinance if it's under 7500 miles. Did you find out how many payments are required before you can refi? Shoot me a message if you'd rather. Just doing the same thing. Wondering if it's two months, six months or what? Thanks
They didn’t say a word about minimum contract length, so I’ll need to check the contract for any specific wording. I’ll get back to you.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
They didn’t say a word about minimum contract length, so I’ll need to check the contract for any specific wording. I’ll get back to you.
No biggy. Gupton is pumping out several Wranglers per week. I know there's a minimum payment and it's not really something to ask sitting at the finance guys desk. They know people refi after getting the discount. Was just curious. I wont see mine until September at the earliest. Enjoy......

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Something seems to be up with database lookups. My sticker showed up on the jeep.com sticker lookup last night but disappeared this morning. Using chrysler.com instead of jeep.com still shows the sticker fine. My build sheet never showed up on jeep.com but after discovering the sticker on chrysler.com, I tried looking for the build sheet on chrysler.com and sure enough it's there. Looks like they moved the functionality to chrysler.com, or maybe they're having database sync type issues.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= worked last night, now doesn't.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= works now.

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= never showed anything for me.

https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= shows my build sheet fine.

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something seems to be up with database lookups. My sticker showed up on the jeep.com sticker lookup last night but disappeared this morning. Using chrysler.com instead of jeep.com still shows the sticker fine. My build sheet never showed up on jeep.com but after discovering the sticker on chrysler.com, I tried looking for the build sheet on chrysler.com and sure enough it's there. Looks like they moved the functionality to chrysler.com, or maybe they're having database sync type issues.

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= worked last night, now doesn't.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin= works now.

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= never showed anything for me.

https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= shows my build sheet fine.
My build sheet shows up! But no sticker yet. :(

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Ordered a JL Sport S for my son.
6/17: Ordered & VON
6/23: VIN (may have had earlier, but day it was e-mailed to me)
6/30: D
7/12: D1, est ship date 7/23

Doesn't look like build got stared before the shutdown. Even with shutdown & 4th of July, still going to beat my JT order that took 6 months...

Mike
7/22: Still D1, est ship date now shows 7/24...I don't think they will make that :LOL:

Based on latest tracker results, looks like from build sheets that hit today, average order date is around 6/2, so may be a few weeks out, but you never know...
Got an e-mail for the window sticker this this AM (but doesn't show on the page 1 tracker). Build sheet doesn't show, but is there if I enter the chrysler link manually.

JL Sport S, 2.0L, auto, Hellayyella (22S)
Hard Top (HT1)
Technology Group (AAN)

6/17: Ordered & VON
6/23: VIN (may have had earlier, but day it was e-mailed to me)
6/30: D
7/12: D1, est ship date 7/23
7/22: D1, est ship date 7/24
7/26: KZ, window sticker

Went from D1 to KZ over the weekend.

My JT took 2 weeks from plant to dealer (Peterson in Nampa, ID, so rail to SLC, then truck to BOI), so assuming the same on this order...

Last edited:

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow same here! Wonder when it generated?
Not sure as I only just started checking for the sticker with PocketsEmptied’s links this morning. I went into E/framing Friday morning. I was in G/trim Saturday, and today I’m in I/inspection. So maybe yesterday?

RDakota

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Does anybody know how a change over from 2021 to 2022 model years will affect open orders? My dealer mentioned the retooling starts next month and he expects entered orders to deliver by then. Thoughts?
I also heard from my dealer last week that the factory would be shut down mid August to shift over to the 2022‘s so he expected mine to be built in the next couple of weeks. Ordered 7/7. 2021 JLURD.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Not sure as I only just started checking for the sticker with PocketsEmptied’s links this morning. I went into E/framing Friday morning. I was in G/trim Saturday, and today I’m in I/inspection. So maybe yesterday?
How or where are you getting all of these status updates. JC told me they no longer provide codes.

Advertisement

Advertisement