JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
AS far as I can tell there are three Geckos with build dates. 26 JUL, 29 JUL (me) and 30 JUL.
How can you tell the build dates of those 3 gecko Jeep’s ? I have texted my dealer twice last week but no return call/text regarding ETA

Advertisement

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
How can you tell the build dates of those 3 gecko Jeep’s ? I have texted my dealer twice last week but no return call/text regarding ETA
My dealer told me and the others posted dates from their dealers.

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Delivered to Gupton over the weekend. Plan to pick it up Friday, is anybody else going to be there Friday?

If Friday holds, it will be 38 days from emailing Daniel @ Gupton to pickup.
I wonder if they are prioritizing the nicer builds then like I've read. What was your MSRP? Probably around $53K.

I ordered mine the same week. My MSRP was $37K and I'm still rotting away in gathering parts stage.

I understand if they are. Only so many chips, putting them in the nicer builds makes sense.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
You still haven't received yours yet. Didn't you order it forever ago?
I think she said it was really well equipped and she ordered before GG was an option. I thought they might be reserving or prioritizing chips for these kinds of build so I'm a little surprised hers is taking so long. I expect mine will take a while, the only options ordered on my Rubicon 4xe were GG and the proximity sensor.

COJLGirl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
I wonder if they are prioritizing the nicer builds then like I've read. What was your MSRP? Probably around $53K.

I ordered mine the same week. My MSRP was $37K and I'm still rotting away in gathering parts stage.

I understand if they are. Only so many chips, putting them in the nicer builds makes sense.
I don’t think they are prioritizing nicer builds. I ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a MSRP of $68785 and this coming Wednesday I will be entering my 14th week.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I don’t think they are prioritizing nicer builds. I ordered a 4xe Rubicon with a MSRP of $68785 and this coming Wednesday I will be entering my 14th week.
Well, at this rate I'll have plenty of time to pay down my credit cards from the family vacation! 🤪

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jk Smokey Mountain 21 JL Altitude
Ordered BW Altitude 6/18 trying to wait patiently……anyone else told they are only getting one key with a new jeep? My salesman said to expect one key, just wondering if that’s true.

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
update to the update:
Paperwork arrived at my house late last night. Drove to the dealer with everything signed and test drove. Not sure what they have been doing with it for two weeks - still not filled with gas or cleaned up. Dealer said that they puzzled over the window sticker for a while until they figure out that I ordered so long ago that there was a price increase in the meantime. They explained that and said that I got a good deal. Honoring original agreement. But I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon! It will be exactly 80 days since the order was placed by the dealer, the day after I ordered it from them.
4BC5A1A0-19B5-406F-A494-B6902B10B992.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! Great looking Jeep, really like the color/accents.

Advertisement

Advertisement
WheelsASAP

Advertisement