JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude
For what it’s worth, I only sat is JS a couple of days after being in “I” for 8 weeks. I’m now in KZ as of yesterday.
I’m hoping for a quick turnaround!

Advertisement

Moses212

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
I had the same thing happen as a few other people on here, where the schedule regressed from parts ready and going to build, to, waiting for parts [order for 4xe on 6.18]. Checked again today:

The Jeep is in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process. At this time we do not have an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in two to three weeks for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.

With a new vehicle order, from when the order is placed to when it arrives at the dealership can take 8 to 10 weeks. I'd recommend contacting back in a few weeks for a new update check.

.. I skipped the Gorilla Glass due to the comments on here that this might be holding things up.. we'll see.

wild4cats

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2021 JLUR on order
Occupation
Retired
Ordered 6/11 from Gupton (Daniel)
VIN 6/14
6/30 Received Estimated ship date from dealer of 7/10 - Hope it holds up!
7/8 Build status went from "not found" to "found", along with much build information to view!
7/16 Sticker generated status - So far, so good.

2021 JLUR 3.6 8-speed

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
update to the update:
Paperwork arrived at my house late last night. Drove to the dealer with everything signed and test drove. Not sure what they have been doing with it for two weeks - still not filled with gas or cleaned up. Dealer said that they puzzled over the window sticker for a while until they figure out that I ordered so long ago that there was a price increase in the meantime. They explained that and said that I got a good deal. Honoring original agreement. But I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon! It will be exactly 80 days since the order was placed by the dealer, the day after I ordered it from them.
4BC5A1A0-19B5-406F-A494-B6902B10B992.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
I've been following your ordeal. On the upside she's beautiful. I know if I ever went 4XE it would be Black. Great combo with the 4XE Blue. Congrats

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I've been following your ordeal. On the upside she's beautiful. I know if I ever went 4XE it would be Black. Great combo with the 4XE Blue. Congrats
[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if that's black or granite..? It's all wet and shiny!

Last edited:

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
FD0D30E0-E09D-4634-B525-B60FBE5DC19F.jpeg

Finally picked up our Jeep from Gupton’s yesterday! Made the drive back to Iowa immediately after. Man… those LED lights are amazing lol… now I understand the raving reviews of them.

Word of advice… if you’re even remotely tall and order the dual door group…don’t expect to drive it home a long distance comfortably lol. Luckily my wife and I are short. 😂

We also met @rcadden at Gupton’s as they picked up their Hydro Blue Wrangler.

wild4cats

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2021 JLUR on order
Occupation
Retired
FD0D30E0-E09D-4634-B525-B60FBE5DC19F.jpeg

Finally picked up our Jeep from Gupton’s yesterday! Made the drive back to Iowa immediately after. Man… those LED lights are amazing lol… now I understand the raving reviews of them.

Word of advice… if you’re even remotely tall and order the dual door group…don’t expect to drive it home a long distance comfortably lol. Luckily my wife and I are short. 😂
We also met @rcadden at Gupton’s as they picked up their Hydro Blue Wrangler.
Congratulations! You are both living the dream. I hope you buying experience with Gupton was outstanding!

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
32 days from order to pickup with Gupton. Smoothest, easiest vehicle purchase ever. Financing was ~10 minutes. No hard upsell, numbers were exactly what I expected, easy easy easy.

20210717_082850.jpg

Picking up at the same time as @IAJeepguy was a fun bonus.

20210717_094532.jpg

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Well like everyone else on this thread I am waiting.
I've researched and went ahead and ordered parts which have slowly coming in.

Today I got my front bumper and skid and winch mount. So I unboxed everything including other parts I have on stand by and then I weighed everything.

Then I created a spreadsheet and started plugging in the items and their weight. Once I get my Rubi I will also weigh the parts I remove.

Right now Im at PLUS 186 pounds. Thinking I will be plus 400-500 by the time I am done.

It’s been a fun day.

COJLGirl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Well like everyone else on this thread I am waiting.
I've researched and went ahead and ordered parts which have slowly coming in.

Today I got my front bumper and skid and winch mount. So I unboxed everything including other parts I have on stand by and then I weighed everything.

Then I created a spreadsheet and started plugging in the items and their weight. Once I get my Rubi I will also weigh the parts I remove.

Right now Im at PLUS 186 pounds. Thinking I will be plus 400-500 by the time I am done.

It’s been a fun day.
Nothing like a good project to preoccupy the mind while waiting.

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
checked in on my 4Xe this morning with Jeep Chat. Still in gathering parts phase. Ordered 6/28 and had the VIN next day. I'm so impatient :LOL:

canc1978

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Willy
checked in on my 4Xe this morning with Jeep Chat. Still in gathering parts phase. Ordered 6/28 and had the VIN next day. I'm so impatient :LOL:
Same boat, i ordered a 4xe on 6/14 and have been in gathering parts for a month

DrSpank

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
First Wrangler:

Ordered: 6-26-21
VON: 6-26-21
VIN: 7-6-21

Willys