Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Diesel, 79 J10, 06 XLR, Ducati 999 & ST4
Occupation
Retired
Ordered my new JL on June 25 and just got my VIN. I
ordered the Ecodiesl and wondered if this has any impact on delivery? The Stats chart on delivery only has the 2.0 and 3.6 delivery days. Anyone have info on the 3.0?

will the 3.0 be added to the Stats?
I ordered my JLUR Ecodiesel on June 1. Had a window sticker on June 24, also shipping status KZ-S. According to Jeep Chat, as of today 7-15, I finally have a dealership ETA of 7-22 to 8-3. Looks like it will take longer to ship it 683 miles than it did to build it. Oh well. It will get here when it gets here. 😕

Advertisement

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Thank you! @rkwfxd since they asked as well. This was my timeline:

Order: 6/5/21
VIN: Not sure, but assuming a few days after ordering
D1 Status: 6/18/21 (confirmed by Jeep Chat on 7/9/21)
Build Sheet and Window Sticker: 7/12/21
Shipping Phase: 7/12/ 21 with an ETA of 7/14/21 - 7/28/21
Delivered: 7/15/21

Order was a 2 door (obviously) w/ manual. Only other option was the premium audio group; everything else base.
Awesome. I ordered 6/18
Thank you! @rkwfxd since they asked as well. This was my timeline:

Order: 6/5/21
VIN: Not sure, but assuming a few days after ordering
D1 Status: 6/18/21 (confirmed by Jeep Chat on 7/9/21)
Build Sheet and Window Sticker: 7/12/21
Shipping Phase: 7/12/ 21 with an ETA of 7/14/21 - 7/28/21
Delivered: 7/15/21

Order was a 2 door (obviously) w/ manual. Only other option was the premium audio group; everything else base.
Thanks.
My JLU stripper was ordered 6/18
This gives me hope they may not be putting our less-than-loaded units at the end of the line.

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Well I’ve heard from other dealerships around me in the NYC suburban area. Expect 12-14 weeks. Well I found a low mileage used model. I’m canceling my order. I expect every penny refunded. I just contacted Jeep. Same bull message. Had they told me 14 week wait I would have walked.
😢 but I understand. I am in my 13th week, but it finally hit KZ (shipping stages) today, so I am going to tough it out. I almost walked away myself.

JLUAltitude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Unlimited Sport Altitude
Good Luck!

2dr Rubicon
Order 7/13/21
VON 7/13/21
VIN 7/14/21

Dealer says 8-10 to California, but I'll believe it when I see it
I hope ours get built and leave on the same day. One headed west and the other headed south!!! Good luck to you too!!

Sponsored

dookiehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Awesome. I ordered 6/18

Thanks.
My JLU stripper was ordered 6/18
This gives me hope they may not be putting our less-than-loaded units at the end of the line.
I had the same fear but mine was suddenly built, shipped, and delivered in a 3 day period. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they build these things... at least from my experience. Good luck and look forward to seeing pics!

Monsjeep

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler sport JLU
Update:
4xe Rubicon
Granite Crystal
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical
Safety
Steel bumpers
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Premium Black Sunrider
Ordered 4/27
Build Sheet 6/2
Escalated 6/16
Window Sticker 6/20
Arrived at dealer 7/2
Still trying to get the vehicle from the dealer as of 7/14.
Question - does everyone have to make two visits to the dealer? Once to sign paperwork and once to pick up? My dealer “overnighted” my paperwork to me two days ago and it still isn’t here. They want me to mail back the paperwork and check and then she is telling me it will still be a while before they can get the insurance and get it registered. Is this normal dealer behavior?
I’m also on MA and have driven off the lot same day as signing papers when transferring plates. Now if you are getting new plates then the dealer usually does an RMV trip to get it all taken care of for you, so I can see how it would require another trip. Regardless, they have rmv runners that go daily, it shouldn’t be taking 2 weeks! Call and speak to the sales manager and express your frustration and that you are considering walking away ….watch how fast they move then. The build wait is hard enough!

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
My dealer now is saying it is "at the port". i have no clue what that means. next time Lakeland is where i will order it
That should typically mean that it's ready to be loaded/unloaded onto the rail car for transit or however they're getting it to your dealer in your area.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I ordered my Willys Sport with AC on 4/22 and neither my VIN nor build is found on this tracker, but my dealer is showing it with D status, even though 2 weeks ago it was in D1 status.
cryptostickers.net will only show an update when the build sheet arrives or when the window sticker is posted. You'll want to develop a nice little weekly pattern of checking with Jeep chat to see if the status has changed. That's what most do.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I don’t get it. In 1986 my old AMC Jeep dealership had ten CJ7s in stock. Everything from the base to the Larado. I drove out in a Renegade. The big dealership here has two or three and upwards of $55k and no two doors models.
Haha, you think they even knew what a manual was when I walked on the lot? :angry: I think the nearest one was 75mi away (and I live in Seattle where there are 100 dealer lots within 10mi).

They put the automatic+8.45 speakers+pimp-shine-wheel mall crawlers on the lots, because those are the ones that move when random folks visit. People don't just walk up and buy the two door matte finish manual door lock models anymore. :crying:

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Ordered my new JL on June 25 and just got my VIN. I
ordered the Ecodiesl and wondered if this has any impact on delivery? The Stats chart on delivery only has the 2.0 and 3.6 delivery days. Anyone have info on the 3.0?

will the 3.0 be added to the Stats?
I don't own/run cryptostickers.net but I harvest the data. I published a graph at the end of June: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...et-order-tracking.12503/page-959#post-1561846

My last kinda-weekly update has some other info: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...et-order-tracking.12503/page-974#post-1573259

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
signal-2021-07-15-092416.jpg

Delivered today! Dealer sent me the attached pic. Should be ready to pick on Saturday.
Is that nice little patch of grass the most dirt it's going to see? :giggle:

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Granite Crystal
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical
Safety
Steel bumpers

It will be exactly 80 days since the order was placed by the dealer, the day after I ordered it from them.
Some good features there. :like: Mine was 82 days from order to pickup. :/

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Is that nice little patch of grass the most dirt it's going to see? :giggle:
I know, right? Why take a pic where it looks like it's been sitting gathering dust with the weeds growing up around it. But at least it's there, so I'd probably be excited either way!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
This is why I prefer this graph. It's easy to see in the last week that:
* The fastest (p20) are slipping day over day. It's almost like the factory is shut down!
* Some of the delayed orders have been handled this week (p95, p90, p80).
* (We don't know if these were "built" this week or simply "data entered" this week, but shrug)

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking percentiles-request-to-build

ps Sorry for the posting blast, but it seemed so many pages of Jeep peeps had questions that weren't getting answered, so Anaximander suggested using 4L and just powering through it. Have a great evening!

Advertisement

Advertisement