JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

jeepingmamavt

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2021 Unlimited Rubicon
escalated to Jeff on Friday 6/18 after 2 weeks in inspections.
Monday 6/21 afternoon/evening after Jeff told me it was in inspections that morning, it was moved to additional equipment.

Today, 6/24, released for shipping with no dealer ETA.

Finally seeing progress. Now for it to get stuck in shipping for a month too.
Mine is released for shipping with no ETA as well. Fingers crossed that changes soon.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Now 17 days into inspection. I have no idea why it is taking so long. My dealer told me it could take up to 2 weeks for inspections, but now I'm 3 days over that.

ordered 5/17
VIN 5/18
Build 6/7

Jeepchat told me it was in inspections on 6/7 and it hasn't moved since. Is this normal?

I ordered Black Wrangler High Altitude 4xe, Cold Weather grp, Advanced Safety grp, Tow HD grp, No GG.
At 2 weeks in inspections, you can request an escalation to a brand mentor. That's what a customer care or jeep chat person told me, but others denied that. However, on the 15th day I was able to escalate to a brand mentor. For me, that was Friday last week.

On Monday Jeff the brand mentor sent an email saying he was following the jeep and requesting the factory for updates, that it was currently waiting inspections, and that he'd keep me informed of any status updates.

On Monday evening it was moved to additional equipment. (inquired at Jeep chat, not Jeff)

Today it was moved to released for shipping no dealer ETA. (inquired at Jeep chat, not Jeff)

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
JeepChat (10 days ago): Dealer ETA is 6/25-7/9.
Sales Advisor (6 days ago): Dealer ETA is 6/25-7/9.
JeepChat (3 days ago): Dealer ETA is 6/25-7/9.
JeepChat (just now): Dealer ETA is 6/25-7/9.

So tomorrow thru 2 weeks from tomorrow⁉

It's either at the local rail yard ready to move to the dealer TOMORROW, or it's still a ways away....

Why can't they narrow it down❓❓❓ :headbang:

Sponsored

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I just heard from my dealer that ETA to the rail yard is July 10th.

...My birthday is the 11th. Jeep cared all along!
At 2 weeks in inspections, you can request an escalation to a brand mentor. That's what a customer care or jeep chat person told me, but others denied that. However, on the 15th day I was able to escalate to a brand mentor. For me, that was Friday last week.

On Monday Jeff the brand mentor sent an email saying he was following the jeep and requesting the factory for updates, that it was currently waiting inspections, and that he'd keep me informed of any status updates.

On Monday evening it was moved to additional equipment. (inquired at Jeep chat, not Jeff)

Today it was moved to released for shipping no dealer ETA. (inquired at Jeep chat, not Jeff)

Mroliver927

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2021 Sahara Unlimited 4xe
I am glad that someone finally heard back from Jeff! I haven’t heard anything from him after the first email.
I finally got my second reply from Jeff since opening a case. And today he states:

Good news! According to our provided resources, your new vehicle order has been built and is currently in the shipment process. We have been provided an estimated delivery to dealer window of 06/21/2021 - 07/05/2021. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

WOW thanks I got that from Jeep Chat earlier in the week. So the wait continues but with a little bit of a time frame.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Damn, ya'll weren't kidding about this wait being painful, lol.

Ordered 6/15, so I know I'm early and all that. Jeep Chat still tells me "parts have been gathered, waiting to enter the build process". I know I'm early in the process, but was hoping for some movement by now, lol.

I ordered from Gupton, so I haven't bothered emailing Daniel since he's on PTO till the 28th.

justwheels

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
2021 2 door Rubicon
Ordered: 6/5
VIN: ???
D1 Status: 6/18
Expected Ship Date: 7/8

Really hoping to get this by mid-July (however unreasonable that may be). This is my first Jeep and the excitement is killing me!
I thought you needed the VIN to get the statuses, I can get the status with the VON?

lkcraig

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Unlimited Sahara, 2021 4xe High Altitude

How do you escalate to a brand mentor? Do I do that through Jeep Chat?

Sponsored

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Lol all of you complaining about “Jeff”. I have Aimee and she responded on 6/7 after I first opened the case. With a long message… I’ll include the screenshot… this Tuesday 6/22 I heard once again from her… with the second screenshot . 🤦🏻‍♂️🙄

6/7
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 63A100D9-D7A3-44CF-9864-C86E5C469013

6/22
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 97C969F7-462C-4519-AA49-5B88EA8A00FE

Glad I got an update…😏

Blakex103

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
3 days ago jeep chat said I was in paint. Got my build sheet yesterday..... sticker today...... and an email 5 mins ago that it was at dealership.. this process is chaos but hang in there everyone! even if it looks like you are far away it could be tomorrow.

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
How do you escalate to a brand mentor? Do I do that through Jeep Chat?
When you’re talking to Jeep chat if your in the window of 50 days or so you can askfor them to open a case.

Magiaone

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F250
Just got my wife's sticker today. Had a buddy check on it and it was shipped to the the rail car 22nd. Should be here in a week or so. Texas.

we ordered 15th May.

The last 19 Jeep we ordered took 3 weeks to keys in hand but it was helped along once I got a VIN.

dookiehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I thought you needed the VIN to get the statuses, I can get the status with the VON?
I've reached out to Jeepchat twice -- used VON the first time and VIN the second. I only put question marks because I never received an update with the exact date my VIN was assigned, had to text my dealership for the number and by that time it was already in D1 status.

Advertisement

Advertisement