JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Last night I noticed a JL High altitude w/ diesel in Snazzberry equipped exactly like mine (granite) minus the one touch sky was ordered 5/13 and already had build and sticker. I ordered 5/11 and don’t have squat. Mine actually doesn’t even list the 3.0. Under engine it says “unknown.” What does that even mean and why is someone who ordered a nearly identical Jeep 2 days after me progressing before me? LOL
In the summary table cryptostickers showed my engine as unknown but when I looked up my specific vehicle it was properly displaying the engine type. It could be a timing thing with data…

Advertisement

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
It probably is the hold up. Billet Silver the color that is being replaced with Gecko. The factory probably has to finish all the Billet Silver orders before they start painting the Gecko orders. With Hydro Blue, it took 2 1/2 months from the time the color showed up in the order guide until the started to paint them.
Interesting, because my billet silver 4xe has had all parts waiting for production for a month, while almost a dozen other 4xes have been ordered after mine and delivered already.

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Interesting, because my billet silver 4xe has had all parts waiting for production for a month, while almost a dozen other 4xes have been ordered after mine and delivered already.
i’m sure there’s a logistics component to this. What I mean is they look at a railcar loading and plan production based on the shipping schedule. Otherwise they could have a lot of vehicles clogging things up while they are waiting for railcar availability - which is aweful right now…. as well as possibly having trouble filling rail cars to a particular destination, and incurring demurrage charges…

you could go crazy trying to figure this out… Better to spend your time planning modifications and fill your Amazon cart. That’s a lot more fun!

The_Paper_Cut

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Great analysis but I don’t think that’s it. I just looked and a guy who ordered 5/24 a JLUR with literally the exact same additions and engine as me, except this person also has leather seats and tow package, just got his build sheet while I still don’t have mine and ordered 5/11. I’m starting to think maybe my color, Hellayella is the reason?
Just got great news this morning. Spoke to Jeep Chat and was told I’m now in the Framing stage! I guess my dealer was right about the estimated ship date actually being the build date. My estimated ship date is 6/4, so it seems like my Jeep will be done building sometime tomorrow. Just glad to finally be out of D1

Judy33

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
I don't see any blue badges (just the blue tow hooks).

Code:
201 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED 392 Bronze Trail Rated Badge
417 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED 4XE SPORT Red Trail Rated Badge
   8 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED RHD Red Trail Rated Badge
909 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED Red Trail Rated Badge
203 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON Red Trail Rated Badge
259 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED 4XE SPORT Trail Rated Badge
  79 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Black Trail Rated Badge
   4 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
277 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED Trail Rated Badge
   2 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA Trail Rated Badge
  13 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED RHD Trail Rated Badge
295 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Black Trail Rated Badge
  51 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
199 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED Trail Rated Badge
125 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Black Trail Rated Badge
  26 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Gray/Black Trail Rated Badge
134 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT Trail Rated Badge
But if you look at the pics online and ones that have been delivered, the 4xe’s have blue trail rates badges.

JEEBBILLZ

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2.0L (Ordered 5/11)
Ordered on 5/11. Called dealer today. Still in D. Not even D1 yet😢😄.
FCA chat says assembling parts and to check back next week for updates. Got my VIN at least

JLU Sahara
2.0L
Bright White clear coat
Saddle leather
Advanced safety
LED package
8.4 premium audio
Black 3 piece hardtop
Mopar Headliner
Proximity Key
Remote Start

I saw someone on here say there is a wait on mopar headliners. Anyone know if that is true? Could this be why its taking longer?

Last edited:

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
But if you look at the pics online and ones that have been delivered, the 4xe’s have blue trail rates badges.
I have seen a bunch of 4Xe on local dealer lots and they do indeed have the blue trail rated badges

brRubi

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
I saw the build sheet this morning on my phone, then I checked again and it was gone. It is back now! Ordered on 5/15, asked dealer for VIN on 5/18. This morning jeep chat said it was awaiting accessory install. Still no estimated ship date, which I find hard to believe. Fingers crossed for a sticker in a few days to a week and hopefully ship soon.

brRubi

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Rubicon
Also, stupid question, does having the build sheet mean that it "is built"? Or that "it will be built"? chat hasn't given me any codes but having the build sheet has to be good news in some way, right?

squapat

First Name
Pat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
WTF CRTC??? Canadian content rules? Or maybe because it isn’t available with French subtitles? 😂 I can get CFL down here (when they play)….
Not sure that CRTC is blocking this, I think it's more of a licensing issue. On Disney + in Canada, they have the episode about Tesla, but not Jeep. Why Tesla??????Ugliest vehicle ever built.

AtomicDutchOven

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe soon!
Am I crazy or did I see a list of average order date to build date times, build date to sticker, etc.on this thread? I can't find it now.

nomographer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Also, stupid question, does having the build sheet mean that it "is built"? Or that "it will be built"? chat hasn't given me any codes but having the build sheet has to be good news in some way, right?
It's generally interpreted to mean that it's actually been assembled and passed the QA. Most go to optional/additional equipment after that point, however, so there can be subsequent QA/QC steps. The sticker means "ready to sell" in a sense because they're creating some legal statement binding that VIN to the vehicle being shipped to the dealer.

nomographer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

nomographer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
But maybe K-nuk was going to start posting something more useful for individuals to compare their builds? :bandit:

AtomicDutchOven

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe soon!
That was it! Thanks! My 4xe has been inspection for a little over a week, but based on that chart I probably have another week to go before it moves past inspection.

Thanks for the great insight!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Smart Stop Start

Advertisement