Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I bet the 4xE is slowing it down. Have you seen other 4xE moving quick? I ordered a JLURD with half doors and it took 19 days to get past D. Built in a day and now 13 days in JB “accessories” status.
I ordered a JLUR-D in Hydro Blue with pretty much all options. I am sure mine will go to the accessory hold as well due to hardtop headliner and tailgate reinforcement. I have been sitting in just regular old D status for a while now. If it is not built and ready ro ship by the time the 2022 anis open I will most likely just reorder a 2022 if 35s and Uconnect 5 is an option.

Advertisement

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
I ordered a JLUR-D in Hydro Blue with pretty much all options. I am sure mine will go to the accessory hold as well due to hardtop headliner and tailgate reinforcement. I have been sitting in just regular old D status for a while now. If it is not built and ready ro ship by the time the 2022 anis open I will most likely just reorder a 2022 if 35s and Uconnect 5 is an option.
hmmm interesting idea., and probably a good one. One concern I have doing that is reliability of UConnect 5. First year of something new carries a risk IMHO. UConnect is flaky at best. You can retrofit to make current wireless… there’s a cool thread in here about that … just thinking out loud here. Anyway, hope we both get our orders soon!

Last edited:

Bubsjeep

First Name
Bub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Well just got this from Jeep chat
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021

I actually drove by the dealership and looked through the lot just incase.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Purple TJ, 2021 HellaYella JLUR
I am with you! I also ordered 4/27 - 4xe Rubicon. Still in D1. No one is much help. People post that they ordered after me and just got theirs - and say it should give me hope but honestly it just makes me super depressed!
This is 100% where I am at too. I do have a date of this Saturday (I ordered mine the exact same date you did) but I still have no build sheet or anything. My dealer has been out of the office and he told me that he will give me an update today but I just want to see progress. I have to refill out my loan application soon if I don't get it before a certain date as well. As I'm very happy some have gotten theirs so quickly it makes me sad and wondering why mine is taking so long.... if they would tell me why then maybe I would make a change and fix it so I get it sooner.... IDK stuck in limbo is tough! I also sold my red JKU, luckily I also have a TJ and we have a few cars but I was hoping to have it before my boyfriends son came up for summer so we wouldn't have to worry about who is driving what....... just feels like it will not come... thanks for listening and understanding.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well just got this from Jeep chat
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 05/27/2021 - 06/10/2021

I actually drove by the dealership and looked through the lot just incase.
I wanted to do that yesterday.... may do that tonight!

Sponsored

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
When will they start building the 2022s?

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered 4/29
VIN 5/1
No change since then. Ready to open a case I guess.

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
This is 100% where I am at too. I do have a date of this Saturday (I ordered mine the exact same date you did) but I still have no build sheet or anything. My dealer has been out of the office and he told me that he will give me an update today but I just want to see progress. I have to refill out my loan application soon if I don't get it before a certain date as well. As I'm very happy some have gotten theirs so quickly it makes me sad and wondering why mine is taking so long.... if they would tell me why then maybe I would make a change and fix it so I get it sooner.... IDK stuck in limbo is tough! I also sold my red JKU, luckily I also have a TJ and we have a few cars but I was hoping to have it before my boyfriends son came up for summer so we wouldn't have to worry about who is driving what....... just feels like it will not come... thanks for listening and understanding.
Agree! Some kind of update would be really helpful! Driving my husband’s old Prius for errands and the airbag light just came on! I also have a TJ but with all my trail stuff in there, not much room for loading up bags of stuff. Hopefully soon!

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
why are you planning to open a case? Just curious since I ordered 4/27 and have been stuck in D1 for a while.
I guess because I can after 30 days and I'm looking for answers for why they just grab builds from a hat for who gets built and who doesn't.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
When will they start building the 2022s?
They normally build in late July / august I think. my 2019 and 2020 JLUR were early order bank orders (right after they opened, and a few weeks later). one hit the dealer in August, the other in September. thats why I put in a 2021 to try and get it in June. however, with 2022 order banks opening in the next week or so, if I am still stuck in D, i will just cancel and reorder a 2022 to get the newer features etc.

Purple Turtle

First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agree! Some kind of update would be really helpful! Driving my husband’s old Prius for errands and the airbag light just came on! I also have a TJ but with all my trail stuff in there, not much room for loading up bags of stuff. Hopefully soon!
My ship date was 5/28 and then last week they told me delivery this Sat 6/3 and now its Delivery 6/12.... just got told a few min ago..... I wanna cry and then I feel like shit that I'm so upset, like its just a jeep why am I so disappointed. geesh I hate this pushing out stuff.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Talk to customer care and request to escalate to a brand manager. I haven't successfully managed that yet.
Jeep chat is fucking gaslighting me. I can see in this forum where I posted on 5/4 that I got my VIN from jeep chat.
Jeep chat is telling me they have no record of that conversation.

I checked multiple days last week where they said no status updates since the 4th. Friday they said I'd be able to request a brand mentor after 30 days. Today they say there was a status update 11 days ago. What was the status update? "All parts available and waiting for production"

Why is that the same status I've received every week since the 4th? "There is no record of your previous chats"

Called customer care and they said, in real time, as I'm being gaslighted, that the last update was May 4th.

Also says that the ship date has just updated to 6/3. So I've got no build sheet or sticker but it's being shipped Thursday yall! Fuck stellantis

Advertisement

Advertisement