JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I'm only running reports over the data available on cryptostickers, but sometimes the build sheet shows up there, disappears, and comes back later. I don't own that site so :lipssealed: unknown, but a single entry isn't going to much affect anything I've been sharing.

Advertisement

Sbrown

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I've been in inspection for 2 weeks now☹ anyone else? Ordered on 04/05.
I ordered on the 5th. Was built the following Tuesday/Wednesday then sat at JB for five days and the window sticker just showed today so it should be at the dealer today or by end of the week. (I live in Toledo)

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
I ordered on the 5th. Was built the following Tuesday/Wednesday then sat at JB for five days and the window sticker just showed today so it should be at the dealer today or by end of the week. (I live in Toledo)
What did you order? That’s an extremely fast timeline, but congrats on being one of the lucky ones!

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
already on the list, just wanted to update the following info. 4 door, Rubicon, 6.4L Hemi

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
4/24 - Order submitted
4/25 - VIN
5/7 - D1 status confirmed by dealer and given 5/19 estimated ship date

So I guess referencing the 5/19 estimated ship date when contacting Jeep Chat today triggered the following email from FCA:

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Jeep! The purpose of this email is to provide you the estimated delivery date of your Wrangler.

Based on our most recent information, your vehicle is to arrive at CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT the week of 6/6/2021.

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible.

If you do not receive a call from CRISWELL CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM FIAT within 7 days of the indicated delivery date, please contact your dealer for further information.

Curious if anyone has received similar correspondence and if the timeline provided ended up being accurate.
My vehicle is in paint, per Jeep Chat. I nearly fell out of my chair, I was expecting to get the usual "It'll enter the build process soon blah blah."
:party:

Sponsored

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Wohoo! Got an update!

Called the dealer and he checked: “G” status (painted awaiting trim). He says the updated shipping estimate is 5/24. Up till now it was 5/22 so this seems like a real life update

4/30 ordered
5/2 VIN and VON, estimated ship 5/22
5/17 “G” status, estimated ship 5/24

25 days order to ship???

Crypto still shows not found x 2

JeepChat says … u guessed it, parts ready waiting to start build 🙄
1621286932928.png
Update on my order (fully loaded JLURD with half doors)....

4/30 ordered

5/2 (+3 days) the VIN and VON available and an estimated ship 5/22 (info from the dealer)

5/17 (+18 days) “G” status (through framing "E" and paint "F", on to trim "G") and an estimated ship 5/24 (info from the dealer)

...up to that point there was nothing on crypto...

5/19 (+20 days) Build sheet found on crypto, JeepChat says "initial build complete, installing accessories after which time it will be shipped... no further info available. Dealer says still shows ship 5/24.

@nomographer do you track lag for particular options like the half doors? I didn't see it on your charts above. I'm asking because I've seen others suggest half doors slows down builds but if mine does indeed ship by 5/24 that'll only be 25 days from order and 23 days from VIN.... just curious....

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
Update on my order (fully loaded JLURD with half doors)....

4/30 ordered

5/2 (+3 days) the VIN and VON available and an estimated ship 5/22 (info from the dealer)

5/17 (+18 days) “G” status (through framing "E" and paint "F", on to trim "G") and an estimated ship 5/24 (info from the dealer)

...up to that point there was nothing on crypto...

5/19 (+20 days) Build sheet found on crypto, JeepChat says "initial build complete, installing accessories after which time it will be shipped... no further info available. Dealer says still shows ship 5/24.

@nomographer do you track lag for particular options like the half doors? I didn't see it on your charts above. I'm asking because I've seen others suggest half doors slows down builds but if mine does indeed ship by 5/24 that'll only be 25 days from order and 23 days from VIN.... just curious....
Is your Jeep coming to FL? My order date was 5/3 (noteworthy to say I did not order half doors) and my estimated ship date received from the dealer has been 5/26. I'm still in the pile of parts stage waiting to be built at this moment, but, curious, maybe they'll be on the same train down yonder. My dealer is in New Smyrna Beach. Where's your Jeep heading? Great progress for you! :)

K-nuk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, CJ7
Is your Jeep coming to FL? My order date was 5/3 (noteworthy to say I did not order half doors) and my estimated ship date received from the dealer has been 5/26. I'm still in the pile of parts stage waiting to be built at this moment, but, curious, maybe they'll be on the same train down yonder. My dealer is in New Smyrna Beach. Where's your Jeep heading? Great progress for you! :)
Yes - I ordered from Lakeland Dodge … so maybe rail to Orlando and transload for delivery to dealers in central FL?

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
Yes - I ordered from Lakeland Dodge … so maybe rail to Orlando and transload for delivery to dealers in central FL?
Well dang it, I hope mine makes the train with yours then and doesn't miss it by 2 days. Fingers crossed both ours make it down here in that time frame!

Sponsored

Advertisement

Advertisement