JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Tab

First Name
Tab
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Drove by the dealership today and saw that my Jeep had just barely been dropped off, they will prep it tomorrow and Ill pick it up Monday!
PXL_20210430_194030840.MP~2.jpg
She's a beauty man! Enjoy it!

Advertisement

MountiesNGamecocks

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS, 22 Ram (ordered), 14 Must GT, 1994 Cobra
4/13/21: Ordered, Status: BA
4/15/21: VIN Status: D1
4/26/21: BUILD FOUND

From Jeep Chat:
Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending the installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently, no Dealer ETA has been provided.

4/29/21: STICKER FOUND

Hoping it won't be long now :)
I’ve been ‘pending the installation of additional equipment’ for 12 days now. I’m wondering if the half doors are the hold up…

sachatur

First Name
Saravan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius, Honda Fit, Rubicon 4XE
So here’s something I noticed.

On the Monroney sticker, there’s this little set of numbers near the bottom, under a heading labeled S.L.
Curiously, when I first saw my sticker yesterday, the numbers there were 0427-0. And when I looked at the sticker again just now, the numbers there are 0428-3.
Anyway, I was curious what the numbers were on 4xe Rubicons on the Jeep website that Jeep says are on lots at dealerships near me (DC,MD,VA), and I saw a lot of them had 0423-1.
If, and that’s a pretty big if, those numbers are in something like date-shift format, then 4xe Rubicons built as late as 04/23 are already on dealer lots in my area!

Am I reading too much into those numbers?

johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Ordered 4/9, have spent the last few weeks in the "Parts are allocated but build not yet scheduled" Jeep Chat purgatory, but today (5/1) I got the magic message that "your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Dealer told me a couple weeks ago that they were given an estimated ship date of 5/5, so who knows - they may hit that target.

Robnfl

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0 Diesel - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired USN
Ordered JLURD 4/24/21
VIN ~ 4/27/21
Info that FCA gave my dealer says estimated ship date of 5/3/21.

LOL, someone was high when they posted that!

So much for under promising and over delivering!

Tab

First Name
Tab
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Ordered 4/9, have spent the last few weeks in the "Parts are allocated but build not yet scheduled" Jeep Chat purgatory, but today (5/1) I got the magic message that "your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Dealer told me a couple weeks ago that they were given an estimated ship date of 5/5, so who knows - they may hit that target.
I ordered mine on 4/12, it has been released for delivery with est eta of 4/26-5/10. My dealer said they expect it next week

Tab

First Name
Tab
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Ordered JLURD 4/24/21
VIN ~ 4/27/21

WOW that would be awesome if they delivered it that quick with an order date of 4/24!

MaligatorMom

First Name
Any
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wrangler
Ordered JLURD 4/24/21
VIN ~ 4/27/21

Ordered my first wrangler the day before you and my estimated ship date is 5/4/21 … my birthday is the 16th and I would be ecstatic if it was here for that!! But not holding my breathe

hydro21

First Name
Jane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ordered my 80th Anniversary JLU on 4/7
Vin# 4/10
Paint stage 4/26
KZ status 4/28
Dealer notified me this morning (5/1) that it was loaded on a truck at 5:33pm yesterday and should be delivered over the weekend.
I can't wait!!!! :D
My original estimated ship date was 4/27, so it was super close to that time frame...

Reactions: Tab

Advertisement

Advertisement
Rubitrux

Advertisement