Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
You must have some connections! That seems to be very fast for a 4xe.
I know of one other person that ordered within 12 hours and they, too, are in Paint. I can't make heads or tails of it.

Advertisement

nvblue

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
I sat with salesman at dealer as he went into his "system" for all Jeeps ordered by that store. My vehicle had a (traffic) code that indicated it was off the train. See here for info https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/
You're lucky. My salesman won't even return an email, let alone sit down and look up the status.
I've been trying to find out where Jeep has train drop offs. It looks like mine will be dropped in Las Vegas.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
[/QUOTE]

Just now from Jeep Chat, "Your delivery to dealership ETA window is 04/14/2021 - 04/28/2021 - it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership."

Last Thursday, dealer said to expect around the 24th based on the train schedule to LA.

Exciting!

1618266692666.png
My vehicle is in the local rail yard, Loma Linda I think. It's waiting for trailer transport to dealer. Other SoCal orders quoted the same shipment window as me should have and will be getting their rigs S😊😊N!!!
My Jeep is at the dealership now, getting offloaded for my getting it this afternoon. The wait has ended.

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
Out of curiosity, which SoCal dealer?

Sponsored

RubiBlueJLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
Occupation
Structural Technician
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 19DFEBB9-3CCF-404D-A363-B0458C47B626
Ordered on 3/27.
Got a message from my salesman this am.
Almost here.

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Just chatted with Jeep, they said my initial build is finished and it is at body vendor having final options installed, that is the last stage before moving to shipping! :):like::rock:
Of you receive any changes please post. Mine has been sitting in that same status for over 1 week. What did chAnge though is I called my Mopar parts guy.my VIN is now able to be searched. MY BUILD DATE is showing 4/9/21. Still no window sticker yet..

Reactions: Tab

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Out of curiosity, which SoCal dealer?
DCH Temecula. The recent batch from Toledo is sitting at a railyard in Mira Loma...to be loaded on trailer transport to dealer lots if not already.

comagt

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Wow! Mine went from Paint yesterday to the following:

"I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer. "

It would be nice to get an ETA :/

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
DCH Temecula. The recent batch from Toledo is sitting at a railyard in Mira Loma...to be loaded on trailer transport to dealer lots if not already.
Oh man, I have one in transit to Los Angeles right now too. I sure hope mine is on that same train!

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I officially put down a deposit for my Willys Unlimited yesterday. Working with Leon at Criswell. First factory order, first Wrangler!

I'm already impatient LOL. Can't wait for my first update! :)

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Joining the list, placed my order on 4/20, a Hella Yella Rubicon 4xe, and I got my VIN yesterday 4/22. I'll be stoked if I can take possession before Memorial Day weekend.

PT920

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Ordered my Rubicon diesel in hydro blue on 03/29 and the only updates I get from jeep chat is that all materials have been gathered and it will enter the build phase soon. I did get an email from Jeep saying it should arrive at the dealer on the week of 05/27 but I was really hoping I'd get it before then! Oh well, guess I'll have to be patient.

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.39.08 PM

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Of you receive any changes please post. Mine has been sitting in that same status for over 1 week. What did chAnge though is I called my Mopar parts guy.my VIN is now able to be searched. MY BUILD DATE is showing 4/9/21. Still no window sticker yet..
I chatted with them today, they said the build is done and it is at Body Vendor for final options ?? I guess door seals may be the reason but that shouldnt take long. I called my dealer and had him check and he said my ship date moved from today (4/23) to tomorrow (4/24) we shall see. I will keep you informed.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement