Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
It was a fun experience Rob! I already got over 300 miles on it and HUGE SMILE on my face!!! *hey folks, if you're in SoCal, he is the REAL DEAL, literally!😎🤙🎯💯

20210221_124004.jpg
luv it!

Advertisement

Sublime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella Rubicon
So I ordered my HellaYella Rubi 2/10/2021 expecting the 6-8 weeks the dealer told me. According to Jeep Chat I'm in the shipping process. Major surprise.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Why is there such a short list of vehicles listed on the tracking page
cryptostickers.net only shows updated records on the main page. You can access all open or completed orders using the links at the top. There are ~1k open orders, but that list also includes past orders that never detected a completion.

(Or was there a window of time where the site was broken?)

Sponsored

Spars

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium, 2018 Sahara Unlimited
My Willy is ready for shipping without dealer ETA. How fast are they shipping these days? Picking mine up in Idaho.
I am in Idaho.
Ordered: 2/18/21
Shipping status : 3/7/21 from Jeep Chat
Dealer said on 3/8/21 Enroute Utah ETA mid-month at dealer 23-30th of the month.

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
My Willy is ready for shipping without dealer ETA. How fast are they shipping these days? Picking mine up in Idaho.
I’m in NY...mines been ready for shipping since 2/17. Based on last week info I expect (maybe optimistically) to pick up within 1 week.

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Bummer that our build isn't showing up in the tracker yet (Order entered into the system on March 5). According to Jeep chat, it's a D1 status, build priority 01 and all parts are available to start the build.

Rob10

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
So I ordered my HellaYella Rubi 2/10/2021 expecting the 6-8 weeks the dealer told me. According to Jeep Chat I'm in the shipping process. Major surprise.
Ordered my stingray Rubicon on 1-18-21 and have been told for the last month by jeep cares it has been built and waiting for packages to be installed. I'm guessing I'll be one of those 90 day+ orders unfortunately.

JONPRAC

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 jk, 2015 jk, 2020 GC, 2021 JL
Ordered my stingray Rubicon on 1-18-21 and have been told for the last month by jeep cares it has been built and waiting for packages to be installed. I'm guessing I'll be one of those 90 day+ orders unfortunately.
what did you order it with what options?i did one today

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
woo hoo!!! :rock:
Put my order and deposit in yesterday with Kent at Peterson
2021 JLUR
Sting Gray
Hard Top
Leather
Painted fenders
Tow/aux pkg
8.4 w/Alpine
Cold weather pkg w/remote start
Auto w/2.0

6-10 week ETA

akajones

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 02 Mustang GT, 12 Volt, 22 CCSB F250
Got a build sheet today. One of the options looks wrong, but I know that sometimes certain things can show up as wrong, but are superceded somewhere else. Maybe I'm missing it. BSW vs OWL tires is the problem. We want OWL, and they're showing up as BSW.

When do we get a window sticker? I'd like to see if it shows up on the window sticker as wrong.

Thanks for the help everyone.

kevinfloats

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered JLU Sport Altitude
Got a build sheet today. One of the options looks wrong, but I know that sometimes certain things can show up as wrong, but are superceded somewhere else. Maybe I'm missing it. BSW vs OWL tires is the problem. We want OWL, and they're showing up as BSW.

When do we get a window sticker? I'd like to see if it shows up on the window sticker as wrong.

Thanks for the help everyone.
The build sheet shows up when it enters production. The window sticker doesn't show up until the factory releases it for shipping. For me, that was 3 weeks, but I ordered a manual during the recall, which probably accounted for some of my delay.

Djblack

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger r/t
My dealer said my jeep was scheduled to get painted today . But I still can't find built sheet .

Advertisement

Advertisement