khramesh

First Name
Ramesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat, 2013
Dear Jay and Fellow Members.
Ordered mine on Dec 12, 20. Build completed 1/22,21. Delivered to Suresky Dealership, Goshen NY on 1/25.
Going this afternoon to sign papers and take advantage of 0 down, 0% for 36 mos. Final price is $37, 938+ Doc Fee + NYS Sales Tax. Looking at a total of 41,507 with Excelsior lic plates. Thank you all so much.
Ramesh
Window sticker attached
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking IMG_1978
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking image0

Advertisement

john_k

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '12 GTI DSG, '13 MX-5 GT 6MT, '16.5 CX-5
Ordered mine on Dec 12, 20. Build completed 1/22,21. Delivered to Suresky Dealership, Goshen NY on 1/25.
Going this afternoon to sign papers and take advantage of 0 down, 0% for 36 mos. Final price is $37, 938+ Doc Fee + NYS Sales Tax. Looking at a total of 41,507 with Excelsior lic plates. Thank you all so much.
Ramesh
Window sticker attached
Correct me if I am wrong, but does the small font "0114" on the top right of the lower bar code not signify build completion of January 14?

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Ramesh
Window sticker attached
Congratulations!!!

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Don’t know about that....I ordered 12/31/20 Jeep JLU Rubicon Sting Gray with MSRP of nearly $64k. Have been in D1 since 1/14. Had original est ship date of 1/28/21 but that has been moved to 2/2/21. However, Jeep still sitting in D1. Having a hard time believing it will roll off assembly line onto rail car. So not expecting 2/2/21 to happen....hope I’m wrong! Was all excited with original 1/28 est ship date, now frustrated with move out! Such is life....
If it gives you any hope, my estimated ship date was 1/29, and the Jeep didn't get into production until Monday. It's currently sitting "final step for additional inspection or hold for shipping". Good chance yours may get built next week!

littleBIG

First Name
little
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting a 2021 Wrangler Sport S
Hi folks, first post.

Have been following this since I ordered our first Jeep on 5 Dec. Living in Canada in Ottawa and am starting to get a little impatient with my dealer as I don't even have a VIN yet. I'm hoping this is a Canada thing and that the vehicle is at least somewhere in the production line by now. This is the only info they provided me:

2021​
C5140 /
C5140​
JLJL72 - WRANGLER SPORT
23S
PRC
36,695​
2020-12-05​
BX

I saw the invoice and that the order had been placed. We were told that it would be a wait and were expecting mid Feb as a reasonable delivery date but really I have no idea.

I've learned that 2-doors red Wranglers with a manual transmission are rare - whodathunkit! I really have enjoyed exploring the forum and reading everyone's comments. Be safe, be well and happy trails.

Cheers

Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi folks, first post.

Have been following this since I ordered our first Jeep on 5 Dec. Living in Canada in Ottawa and am starting to get a little impatient with my dealer as I don't even have a VIN yet. I'm hoping this is a Canada thing and that the vehicle is at least somewhere in the production line by now. This is the only info they provided me:

2021​
C5140 /
C5140​
JLJL72 - WRANGLER SPORT
23S
PRC
36,695​
2020-12-05​
BX

I saw the invoice and that the order had been placed. We were told that it would be a wait and were expecting mid Feb as a reasonable delivery date but really I have no idea.

I've learned that 2-doors red Wranglers with a manual transmission are rare - whodathunkit! I really have enjoyed exploring the forum and reading everyone's comments. Be safe, be well and happy trails.

Cheers
That's a long wait - sorry!! .....hopefully you'll have it soon!

2 door manuals are very rare!! Thats why I had to order mine - put my order in on 1/26, so I have to be patient - its killing me though.....

john_k

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '12 GTI DSG, '13 MX-5 GT 6MT, '16.5 CX-5
Hi folks, first post.

2021​
C5140 /
C5140​
JLJL72 - WRANGLER SPORT
23S
PRC
36,695​
2020-12-05​
BX

Cheers
Hey fellow Canadian,

You already have your FCA dealer code number and soon your VIN. These may soon be good links to track your Jeep with: https://www.cassens.com/pages/tracking/ and https://www.cassens.com/pages/dealer-display/

littleBIG

First Name
little
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
awaiting a 2021 Wrangler Sport S

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, Billet Silver, tow, safety options
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer (ret)
Interesting, 64k? Maybe the more expensive ones get built quickly so the customer doesn’t get a chance to suffer buyer’s remorse and modify/cancel the order ;)
You got to wonder! (no remorse at my end... ...so far🤣 I have the sticker, there are other code numbers but no way can I decipher it, someone mentioned a build date is on there, maybe the planned shipping date as well?:

Screenshot (797)_LI.jpg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Wrangler Sahara, 21 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
So I’ve been in same status 4 days. Waiting final inspection. Is this a normal delay without update? Feel like I’m so close. Salesman had no idea of any status. Says dealers are the last to know until it shows up. Sounds very different from what others say.

Sponsored

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Moxzart, that is a very good point. I could imagine the plant stacking up inventory waiting to go by rail to (in my case) the Southwest, so to fill the rail cars, "certain" regional orders are hand-picked to fulfill the batch going out. This would make sense to keep their plant (and surrounding lots,) clear...

...based on this reasoning, any build/order that is "hand-picked" to be built sooner would be near the "end of a batch," meaning, the shipping would happen soon after being built.

I will post when my Jeep arrives (and the shipping progress if I can figure out how) to see if that is the case!
Okay, got an update today. The dealer I am working with here in Southern California is AWESOME, I highly recommend him if you are in SoCal. I was told my Jeep is in a rail car in Air Line Junction, a suburb in SE Toledo, OH. It looks to be a large freight/train loading area. To the NE of Toledo is the Chrysler-Toledo Assembly Complex.

Out of curiosity I mapped the distance (see map.) The drive is just under 10 miles. Perhaps this is the "test run" for each Jeep going by rail? This would mean that when you receive your vehicle, it will have 10+ miles on the odometer at a minimum, maybe add a few to load onto a transporter and unload and store at a dealership...🤷‍♂️

*completely geeking-out at this point🤦‍♂️🤣

Screenshot (799).png

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I’ve been in same status 4 days. Waiting final inspection.
Mine has been that way as long, if not longer. Frustrating. I with Jeep would just give more information/better time tables as regards to status and build.

50k+ vehicles, I think we should be able to expect more.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, got an update today. The dealer I am working with here in Southern California is AWESOME, I highly recommend him if you are in SoCal. I was told my Jeep is in a rail car in Air Line Junction, a suburb in SE Toledo, OH. It looks to be a large freight/train loading area. To the NE of Toledo is the Chrysler-Toledo Assembly Complex.

Out of curiosity I mapped the distance (see map.) The drive is just under 10 miles. Perhaps this is the "test run" for each Jeep going by rail? This would mean that when you receive your vehicle, it will have 10+ miles on the odometer at a minimum, maybe add a few to load onto a transporter and unload and store at a dealership...🤷‍♂️

*completely geeking-out at this point🤦‍♂️🤣

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Screenshot (799)
I'd hope they wouldn't be doing a "test run" of 10+ miles

PLJLUR2021

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'd hope they wouldn't be doing a "test run" of 10+ miles
I jest JimmyZ😂🤦‍♂️ They load the Jeeps along the north side of the Chrysler Complex. You can see it on online maps. Air Line Junction is just a rail yard. That said, I once bought a "brand new" SUV, and it had 160 miles on it, but wasn't a custom order and the mileage was a bargaining chip. I paid 16.5k for an '89 Montero 4dr, nice vehicle.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I jest JimmyZ😂🤦‍♂️ They load the Jeeps along the north side of the Chrysler Complex. You can see it on online maps. Air Line Junction is just a rail yard. That said, I once bought a "brand new" SUV, and it had 160 miles on it, but wasn't a custom order and the mileage was a bargaining chip. I paid 16.5k for an '89 Montero 4dr, nice vehicle.
Yes but 10 mile test run... Absurd IMO.

Advertisement

Advertisement