Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Gotcha, she is going to get back on Monday to confirm that she doesn’t have the VIN... I’ll try the VON....but I’m in Canada so I won’t be able to connect through Jeep Chat!!!
I'm on Vancouver Island and got my VIN in about 2 weeks i think it was. Could have probably got it sooner but didn't find this site until then. Managed to get my window sticker but that didn't tell me much anyway. Nothing I can do with the VIN so honestly its pretty useless getting it. Dealer claims he doesn't have access to anymore info.

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Jp TJ Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2
My Window Sticker showed up on jeep.com this evening at 43 days since ordering

4-door Rubicon with 3.6/Auto/Body Color/Leather and many options

10/9 - Ordered
10/10 - Received VON & VIN with POC
10/24 - 2 weeks - Dealer update of estimated build date of 11/11
11/2 - Jeep Chat update of showing parts have been gathered and vehicle should enter build process soon
11/6 - 4 weeks - Dealer update that it's being built today & estimated ship date is 11/11
11/9 - Build sheet appears in Crypto (31 days)
11/13 - long period at JB - shipped to body vendor
11/21 - Released from factory - awaiting shipping
11/21 - Window sticker appears on jeep.com (43 days)

Good luck to all waiting

gssidhu19

First Name
Gagandeep
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2021
That's quite a wait and will be so worth it. Ask Peel for the window sticker to be left on the vehicle and double check with the sales rep. I heard there are some

Make sure you check the window sticker and your build sheet. Had a falling out with this dealership due to one sales rep messing up my order. I'm sure your sales rep is better experienced than mine. 🙏
Thank you so much for the advise. I will make sure that they leave the window sticker on the car. Also, do you mind telling me the name of sales rep you dealt with? BTW where did you order your jeep from? What's your status so far?

Samister

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm on Vancouver Island and got my VIN in about 2 weeks i think it was. Could have probably got it sooner but didn't find this site until then. Managed to get my window sticker but that didn't tell me much anyway. Nothing I can do with the VIN so honestly its pretty useless getting it. Dealer claims he doesn't have access to anymore info.
Honestly its only the fun tracking it but if someone is getting all the information and you are not then its not fun anymore...I was quoted 4-6 weeks and next week is the 6th week, so I’ll wait patiently until then.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My Window Sticker showed up on jeep.com this evening at 43 days since ordering

4-door Rubicon with 3.6/Auto/Body Color/Leather and many options

10/9 - Ordered
10/10 - Received VON & VIN with POC
10/24 - 2 weeks - Dealer update of estimated build date of 11/11
11/2 - Jeep Chat update of showing parts have been gathered and vehicle should enter build process soon
11/6 - 4 weeks - Dealer update that it's being built today & estimated ship date is 11/11
11/9 - Build sheet appears in Crypto (31 days)
11/13 - long period at JB - shipped to body vendor
11/21 - Released from factory - awaiting shipping
11/21 - Window sticker appears on jeep.com (43 days)

Good luck to all waiting
What exactly was your build? I’m starting to believe that it’s certain part(s) combination of part(s) that push the delivery further than the rest.. as all the wait is for a custom order so there can be a few combinations of features that lead to this...
Some folks get their sooner as its matched to an already manufactured unit that has yet to be assigned to any dealer while others have to start from scratch!!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
falconGoPatzGrandaJudys21
Medic5252RubiconohWhiterubi3232wiebe

Builds Found - Published
NameOrdered
AxeJeep11/7
JTB10/19
OL3PUT11/3

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Jp TJ Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2
What exactly was your build? I’m starting to believe that it’s certain part(s) combination of part(s) that push the delivery further than the rest.. as all the wait is for a custom order so there can be a few combinations of features that lead to this...
Some folks get their sooner as its matched to an already manufactured unit that has yet to be assigned to any dealer while others have to start from scratch!!
My Build:
Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
3.0L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine
8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans
8.4" Radio and Premium Audio Group
Advanced Safety Group
Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
Body Color Fender Flares
Cold Weather Group
Integrated Off-Road Camera
LED Lighting Group
LT285/70R 17C OWL Off-Road Tires
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
Safety Group
Steep Bumper Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Mopar Hinge-Gate Reinforcement
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (Black/Dark Saddle)
Bright White Clear Coat

Abramovich

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
Finally heard from my dealer. Got my vin number and a estimates ship date of 11-27. (Ordered 11-6). Seems fast but we will see.
Just remember, estimated ship date is really more like a build date. Then is has to be inspected, addons added, sent to shipping, wait for a rail car, etc. it could take two weeks after that date to ship, then two weeks to get to you.

OL3PUT

First Name
Daman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Just remember, estimated ship date is really more like a build date. Then is has to be inspected, addons added, sent to shipping, wait for a rail car, etc. it could take two weeks after that date to ship, then two weeks to get to you.
Yeah. I was just happy to get an update from him. I hadn’t been able to get in contact with him since getting a VON.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S ordered
Occupation
Human Resources
It updates constantly, but a single VIN will only get an update roughly every hour.

I'll see if we can add the time back in, it was removed to save space.
Thank you! Now I just have to corner my salesperson to give me my VIN that he said was assigned.

JennnyB

First Name
Jenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S ordered
Occupation
Human Resources
Tis home! It was fun following this thread with all of you. Hopefully they keep up the pace and you all get your new toys fast!
Ordered 10/26, in my driveway in Las Vegas 11/21.
F0633E08-6CF0-4489-B049-0352854E45F5.jpeg
Congrats!

JerseyMark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler(JK) Unlimited Willys Wheeler, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Seems like mine is taking a lot longer than others - JLUR manual trans, only hard top and cold weather package.

Ordered 9/21
Got the VIN a couple weeks later
Still no Build sheet
Jeep chat tells me same thing - parts ready, but awaiting build.

I’ve been very patient but today I decided to complain about the delay to Jeep Chat - they said they would escalate to “CM” whatever that means...

Advertisement

Advertisement
WheelsASAP

Advertisement