JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

nomographer

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Wrangler Renegade ("Chirpy"), 21 Rubicon (ordered 10/07)
Days since request, no build sheet nor sticker, request in the last 100 days
p20: 16
p40: 28
p60: 39
p80: 53
p90: 68
p95: 83
p100: 97

Advertisement

Samister

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I ordered from Peel Chrysler in Toronto. My current status is D1 and dealer said it will be another 3-4 weeks. I placed an order on Sep 26 so it's gonna be 2 months in a week. Hoping to get it in first week of Dec. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Same status as of Nov 10... but I ordered on Oct 24th from Raceway... they are saying I should have it by middle of December. Really excited but these lockdowns are scary as hell

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
What exactly would be required at my end to get going with this tracking?
Hi! Just go to the first page in this thread and enter your vin, order date, create a nickname. Once a build sheet it found/published, you'll get an email. Same with sticker.

Hope this helps! Welcome to the group!

Ceekim17

First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4dr
I ordered from Peel Chrysler in Toronto. My current status is D1 and dealer said it will be another 3-4 weeks. I placed an order on Sep 26 so it's gonna be 2 months in a week. Hoping to get it in first week of Dec. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻
That's quite a wait and will be so worth it. Ask Peel for the window sticker to be left on the vehicle and double check with the sales rep. I heard there are some
Make sure you check the window sticker and your build sheet. Had a falling out with this dealership due to one sales rep messing up my order. I'm sure your sales rep is better experienced than mine. 🙏

Abramovich

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S

TCS1666

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GMC Sierra Denali - 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 (ordered) - 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (sold)
Got my order in for a 392 this morning. Sounds like I'll be hanging out with you guys for a few months before delivery.

rk86

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 3.6L
Got my order in for a 392 this morning. Sounds like I'll be hanging out with you guys for a few months before delivery.
That's awesome, I was really torn on waiting for the 392. Chose the V6 because it's my DD and I have a brand new 21 Z4 M40i I just purchased as my "fast" weekend car. That 392 is going to sound sooo good though.

OL3PUT

First Name
Daman
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Finally heard from my dealer. Got my vin number and a estimates ship date of 11-27. (Ordered 11-6). Seems fast but we will see.

RTCalifornia

First Name
Russ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR (on order), '20 X3 M40i, '20 Harley RKS, '19 M4 Cv Comp, '17 Indian, '13 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Not to discourage anyone as I am probably the odd few that have waited 55 days to production build start. I placed my ordered back on Sept 25.

As a reference.
JLR 2door, Bright White, MT, Offroad Camera, OWL tires, body color top, body color fenders, Saddle bucket seats, Proximity key, 8.4 Premium Audio, Advanced Safety, Trailer-tow, LED lighting, Steel Bumper and Cold Weather.

Order Placed via phone (9/25)
VON received from dealer (9/28)
VIN received from dealer (9/30)
Sequence for build status - jeep Chat (10/14)
Est. Build set for Oct, 28 - from dealer (10/16)
Firm. Build now scheduled for Nov. 24th - from dealer (11/5)
Production started - jeep Chat (11/20)
In Painting - jeep Chat (11/21)
Build found on Crypto (11/24)
Sticker found using vin (11/25)
In transit to dealer - jeep Chat (11/25)

RT

Last edited:

Samister

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi! Just go to the first page in this thread and enter your vin, order date, create a nickname. Once a build sheet it found/published, you'll get an email. Same with sticker.

Hope this helps! Welcome to the group!
Appreciate your detailed response.
Been a month and the dealer doesn’t have a VIN yet, so I’ll do this when I have the VIN.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Appreciate your detailed response.
Been a month and the dealer doesn’t have a VIN yet, so I’ll do this when I have the VIN.
Do you have a VON yet? This would be on the price order confirmation sheet. If you have a von, you can reach out to Jeep Chat for your VIN.

And.... I’m calling BS on the dealer not having a VIN. Typically a vin is issued within days. I had mine the day after I ordered. I suggest calling the dealership and speaking to the manager if your salesman isn’t giving you the info you are looking for.

Samister

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Do you have a VON yet? This would be on the price order confirmation sheet. If you have a von, you can reach out to Jeep Chat for your VIN.

And.... I’m calling BS on the dealer not having a VIN. Typically a vin is issued within days. I had mine the day after I ordered. I suggest calling the dealership and speaking to the manager if your salesman isn’t giving you the info you are looking for.
Gotcha, she is going to get back on Monday to confirm that she doesn’t have the VIN... I’ll try the VON....but I’m in Canada so I won’t be able to connect through Jeep Chat!!!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep

Advertisement