Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Well...I can stop my belly aching!

Got call from my dealer that my Jeep is in. Will be taking delivery either later today or tomorrow morning.

My JLUR order was placed 10/7, build sheet in Crypto 10/28, sticker in Crypto 11/4.

All in almost exactly 6 weeks from order to delivery at dealer.

Advertisement

itsooh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW335i, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Same. I have tried to contact my dealer twice through email and text with no response. I ordered 11-5 and got a VON number but haven’t received a VIN yet.
Got another email from dealer.
Mine will be in on Friday or Monday if there is no delay.

Just call them and ask.
It seems like they are busy. Not sure why thou lol.

OL3PUT

First Name
Daman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHAR ALTITUDE (STING GRAY)
Got another email from dealer.
Mine will be in on Friday or Monday if there is no delay.

Just call them and ask.
It seems like they are busy. Not sure why thou lol.
Yeah. I’m trying to be patient, but I will give him a call.

CJ555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Jeep, YET!
I just got my call too, my build is in.

That's 2 weeks, 3 days (ordered 11/2). Damn. Hope they remembered to torque all the bolts.
I assume you ordered from Criswell ??!!!
Damn that was quick.!!!

Sponsored

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
I dont understand it either, ordered ours on 10-16 and have not heard anything. The dealer must have something to do with it. I have not heard from the dealer except when i have called and then the conversation is very short and to the point. I probably should have checked the the dealers satisfaction listings, i didn't, my fault. Hang in there, you know its coming, its just when. Good luck
I called every dealer in Philadelphia and none wanted to sell me a car it seemed. The certainly didn't want to order one! Alas, Koons in VA has been great with communication. I get a text 2x/week. Unfortunately it's always, "no new news". I got my VIN the day after it was placed (9/11) and the Build showed up a few weeks later. Somehow, it has been sitting in JB status (built, but waiting on something from a supplier?!?) since 10/13. Seriously. I have loved the people at Koons, but Criswell certainly does seem to be getting their cars faster. Not sure what's up.

JLUW 6spd manual, dual top, Tow, Advanced Safety, Cold Weather.

Iroc993

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Porsche 911, 05 Honda Goldwing
Good News! The dealer called and My Jeep has arrived and ready to pick up!
Ordered 10/2
Vin 10/7
Build Sheet 11/17
Sticker 11/19
Delivered 11/19?

2021 JLUR 6MT 3.6 Bright White with Cold weather, 8.4, Tow and color matched fenders.

7 weeks. felt like 7 months.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
My most recent data dump included all the properties on the build sheets (not the Zone noise), and I've looked again but nothing jumps out as specifically delayed in the last 30 days. If there's a supply side shortage it's hidden in the builds that haven't posted.

I haven't been here long. Is there a seasonal variation that impacts custom orders this time of year? Could they be rolling out tonnes of fleet and Christmas vehicles for the big events? (Did Biden take them all? See the humor thread for that video, haha.)

As my order approaches day 45 with no updates, I can't help but remember with amusement:
We're now nearing the end of our forty-third day in the hunt for Golden Tickets, and everywhere we're beginning to see signs of anxiety. Every hour on the hour, new shipments are being sent to different points around the globe, but they're just not moving fast enough. And as time passes, the men who seek them become more and more desperate.
I'm happy to see that builds are starting, stickers are appearing, dealers are receiving, and people are Jeeping. Keep those stories coming. :tumbleweed:

Sponsored

Dieselwillys

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk Sahara 2016 GC hemi 2021 gladiator Willys diesel
New to the thread, I ordered a gladiator on 11/7. I have von/vin and everyday seems like Christmas Eve.

Edge Hawk

First Name
Asa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD on order, 2014 JKUR & 1992 M101 CND 2 trailer
Tate dodge Glen Burnie MD
For the love of all things holy, please never let Tate service your Jeep.

On my 2012 wrangler the heater core was clogged due to the coolant mixed with the wrong kind, and it turned to sludge. They were the only ones who had ever touched it, yet they said it was mud from off-roading. Service manager threatened to flag my vin and void my warranty if I didn’t shut up when I said I wanted to take it to another dealer.

Advertisement

Advertisement