Advertisement

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I don't see any particular delay for that option in the 2021s (self-reported order date to complete days):

46.09 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT UNLIMITED
46.80 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED
49.33 2021 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT
49.38 Integrated Off-Road Camera
49.63 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON
50.23 2021 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED

Sorry, with work and elections this week I haven't had a chance to work on this, so it's just the rough averages. I need to gather a bit more data before I can say much more, such as the delay within those models. By comparison, the manual transmissions are at 53.58dy, so there's a clear delay.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for doing this!!!

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
ordered 09/19
arrived at dealer 11/03

Now does anyone know of places for a noob to go off road in MA :)

jeep.jpg
Wow! That really looks good!!

sheldy

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sarge Green 2dr Willys
Mine arrived at the dealer Tuesday and I brought her home yesterday. I'm excited for my first Wrangler!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking DSC_0076.JPG

For those keeping score at home:

Ordered: 9/4
VIN: 9/5
Build sheet: 10/8
Window sticker: 10/15
At dealer: 11/3

About 8.5 weeks from order to delivery. Just happy to have her home!

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
Not sure if this affects anyone else, but I was told by my dealer today that the hold up is the Tow Package. It's been with them since 10/18. Seems like a long time to put on a trailer hitch, but I look forward to finally getting it whenever it comes!

Sponsored

CJJLUR78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Willys, and previously owner of a 85 CJ-7
Not sure if this affects anyone else, but I was told by my dealer today that the hold up is the Tow Package. It's been with them since 10/18. Seems like a long time to put on a trailer hitch, but I look forward to finally getting it whenever it comes!
Not sure if that is true. Ordered a 2 dr Willys with tow package on 10/5 and it was delivered to the dealer last Tuesday. I think it’s just a random process overall. Hopefully you will get yours soon!! Good luck.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Any Canadian buyers here? Placed an order on September 25 and got my VIN/VON after a week or so. I have no idea how it works in terms of shipping to Canada. I'm in Toronto. I checked with dealer and currently my status on their system is D from last 3 weeks. Anyone have ordered around the same timeline in Canada? Would love to hear from you.
Vancouver island here. Ordered 9/16. VIN and VON a week later and found my window sticker but nothing since. Called both US and Canadian Jeep and neither can tell me anything and have to go through dealer. Waiting until next week when its 8 weeks and I'll call dealer. They originally told me it would be 12 weeks. Seems like I'm getting everything that takes time

PhillysWillys

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sage Green
Not sure if that is true. Ordered a 2 dr Willys with tow package on 10/5 and it was delivered to the dealer last Tuesday. I think it’s just a random process overall. Hopefully you will get yours soon!! Good luck.
Thanks, CJJLUR78. Glad to hear about yours! Yes, the random process seems to be there. Ordered 9/11, VIN 9/12, JB Status 10/13. The dealer did say they have had some Jeeps show up and the status not change in the computer. I'll keep my fingers crossed to get it before Thanksgiving.

Ceekim17

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4dr
Any Canadian buyers here? Placed an order on September 25 and got my VIN/VON after a week or so. I have no idea how it works in terms of shipping to Canada. I'm in Toronto. I checked with dealer and currently my status on their system is D from last 3 weeks. Anyone have ordered around the same timeline in Canada? Would love to hear from you.
Another Canadian here patiently waiting as well for a 4 door Wrangler in Toronto. I was told it's a 6-8 week wait. Hopefully yours comes sooner as its approaching that mark.

I ordered October 15th and just received my VIN.

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
I get the tow package as well since I want the accessory switches. It's possible that the parts supplier fell behind. Supply chain is a complicated mess in any industry. EG, was there a snow storm somewhere recently? (I thought I had previously seen a concise list of the plants and what they primarily manufactured, but I cannot now find it.)

I've considered chronological delay variation for my reports :party: but we only have access to Crypto data and not all the Jeeps built over time, so who knows how much confidence we'll ever get in the numbers. I'm leaning toward a weekly report of things, which is likely the best we can do to detect things like the summer manual transmission delays.

Sponsored

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
How do we get on this list? I have my VON but no VIN yet.

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
How do we get on this list? I have my VON but no VIN yet.
You should be able to get your VIN a few days after you received your VON. Your dealer should be able to give it to you when available. The other options is to contact Jeep Chat.

HeatBird

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79' Corvette 4 spd. 21'Willys 2dr. 6 spd.
Occupation
Retired
What is a VON? I have the VIN #

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You should be able to get your VIN a few days after you received your VON. Your dealer should be able to give it to you when available. The other options is to contact Jeep Chat.
I understand how to get my VIN, but that doesn't get me on the lists that keep being posted here. That was my question.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Advertisement

Advertisement