Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Houtexcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
Ordered 10/6, got Vin 10/8 For Willys 2 Door 6 speed.. My status is also “have the parts, waiting on build” according to Jeep Chat. No build sheet or window sticker according to the web service lookup. I’m not sure I trust Crypto at this point. Hoping the build starts this week.

Advertisement

30X40

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Sport S
For all those incessantly checking their build progress (like I was). Mine arrived just shy of 8 weeks from order to delivery.

JLU Sport S Automatic
9/4 Order
9/7 Vin
10/15 Build sheet published
10/27 Arrived at dealer (Central Maine)
10/31 Took delivery

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 30X40-2021JeepJLU

Really appreciated this forum resource to check on progress...thanks!

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
My jeep was ordered 9/11, hopefully I get it in the next couple of weeks! Looks like still no incentives for Rubicons
Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking Jeep Rubico

will07076

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7, 2010 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler JKU
Ordered 10/6, got Vin 10/8 For Willys 2 Door 6 speed.. My status is also “have the parts, waiting on build” according to Jeep Chat. No build sheet or window sticker according to the web service lookup. I’m not sure I trust Crypto at this point. Hoping the build starts this week.
I also ordered on 10/6 and got same response from Jeep Chat just this morning. I am hoping that it gets here by Christmas, was hoping for a late november birthday delivery

gnhutch

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
When I ordered mine on 10/22, Craig from Koons said BEST GUESS was 5 to 6 weeks but that could change on a whim. I would be thrilled to have it by Christmas but fully expect after New Years as I assume they get the week of Thanksgiving off?

Ordered 10/22, VIN on 10/27 through JC (I didn't check on it before that). Nothing else so far.....

JLU Rubicon, White, 4cyl, Auto, Leather Seats, 8.4" Premium Audio, Advanced Safety Group, Safety Group, LED Group, Steel Bumper Group, Cold Weather Group, MOPAR Satin Black Grill, Integrated Off Road Camera.
I also ordered from the same dealer. Still waiting. Wednesday will be 8 weeks. Ordered on 9/8. Ready to ship on 10/23 to the dealer. Since I am traveling from Mississippi, Craig is letting me know when it gets to the dealership.
JLU Rubicon, Granite Crystal, LED Lighting Group, Safty Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Group, 8.4" Premium Audio Group, MOPAR Headliner and All-Weather Floor Mats

Sponsored

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I also ordered from the same dealer. Still waiting. Wednesday will be 8 weeks. Ordered on 9/8. Ready to ship on 10/23 to the dealer. Since I am traveling from Mississippi, Craig is letting me know when it gets to the dealership.
JLU Rubicon, Granite Crystal, LED Lighting Group, Safty Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Group, 8.4" Premium Audio Group, MOPAR Headliner and All-Weather Floor Mats
What %off does Koons offer?

jpkramer203

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited, 2016 Honda Civic Hatchback,2014 Ford F150 FX4,
Actual movement on mine! JC said "scheduled to be built blah, blah, blah..." on Monday. Today: "I can see your order has completed the build and has been shipped to storage. This is either to wait for room on a trail car or it may be receiving additional inspections. It should ready to ship out very soon!"

Other info: Willys 3.6, M/T ordered 9/19. Sorry for those of you who ordered before then and still no movement. Hang in there.
I ordered 9/15, got my build sheet on 10/16, and just received update that mine was shipped to storage as of Saturday. How long did yours sit in storage before it shipped? Please tell me its not still there....

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I got the exact same ,canned response from Jeep chat today. It's in storage, waiting for rail or additional inspections, blah, blah ,blah.

I ordered 10/7, got build sheet 10/28. Have not seen sticker in crypto yet but not sure if that means much as crypto seems a little wonky lately.

I did contact my dealer also and they told me it's built and waiting for shipping with estimated ship date of 11/3.

I'm still thinking that in general it seems like many of these orders end up being right around 8 weeks from order to delivery. So I'm still targeting around 12/7 and hoping I'm surprised by it being a little sooner.

It seems like shipping is basically part of the issue though. I mean, I know it's built. And now it could take a month to get it to me 4 hours away? And I thought the postal service was bad lol. I'd rather just drive to the factory and get it myself.

I ordered 9/15, got my build sheet on 10/16, and just received update that mine was shipped to storage as of Saturday. How long did yours sit in storage before it shipped? Please tell me its not still there....

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
What %off does Koons offer?
I went through Craig Benner at Koons

He is offering 7.5% off of FWP, 8.0% if you have a Tread lightly Membership. There is a $899.00 fee, but even with that it was the best deal i could find. Other than that is is just tax and tags no other fees. You can use their financing or bring your own.

YoShaunO

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR ecoDiesel
I ordered mine on 10/5. 2021 JLUR Ecodiesel. VIN on 10/6, build sheet published today, 11/2. Dealer and Jeep Chat tells me it's released from the plant for shipping with an ETA to the dealership of 11/16. That would be 6 weeks to the day I ordered. Would be a nice surprise as I fully expected to be waiting until mid-December.

Sponsored

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
It's official mine arrived today at the Dealer, Picking it up next week. ordered 9/11. Thanks everyone on this forum, it has made waiting more bearable. Good luck everyone

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
WillysGirl, do you think this is an issue with the Crypto software or an issue in production?
I was waiting to see if there was any movement today before reaching out to the programmer. It appears that there has been some minor movement. Keep in mind that crypto registrations represent less than 1% of the total builds. It’s always possible they just didn’t get to any of ours. Also, things tend to slow down over the weekend. That could be a product of staffing for those responsible for entering the builds and stickers into the system. Also, sometimes there’s a giant hit over the weekend as if weekday Bob was holding everything for Friday. Another of life’s great mysteries.

I will report the changes later this evening.

Houtexcc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
I was waiting to see if there was any movement today before reaching out to the programmer. It appears that there has been some minor movement. Keep in mind that crypto registrations represent less than 1% of the total builds. It’s always possible they just didn’t get to any of ours. Also, things tend to slow down over the weekend. That could be a product of staffing for those responsible for entering the builds and stickers into the system. Also, sometimes there’s a giant hit over the weekend as if weekday Bob was holding everything for Friday. Another of life’s great mysteries.

I will report the changes later this evening.
Thanks WillyGirl! When you say there has been some minor movement, where are you seeing that? When I look at the first page of this thread, where the last 24 hours of activity are posted, it still is blank for me. Are you looking in a different place? I've often wondered if I'm looking in the wrong place because you have more info that what I'm seeing in this thread.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Thanks WillyGirl! When you say there has been some minor movement, where are you seeing that? When I look at the first page of this thread, where the last 24 hours of activity are posted, it still is blank for me. Are you looking in a different place? I've often wondered if I'm looking in the wrong place because you have more info that what I'm seeing in this thread.
I pay attention to the totals. There seem to be 2 new builds found since this morning when I last checked. I won’t know if they’re 2021s until I go through all of the open orders. That’s how I find new builds. It’s a lovely process.

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
It's official mine arrived today at the Dealer, Picking it up next week. ordered 9/11. Thanks everyone on this forum, it has made waiting more bearable. Good luck everyone
How long did your shipping take? and where in Michigan was it shipped to? my dealer is in metro-detroit and my car is waiting to be shipped so I am hoping it'll be soon!

Advertisement

Advertisement