JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

LTLWLLY

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Willy's 2 Dr, 2021 Willy's JLU on order
I ordered the soft top combo as well. I heard it the box takes a lot of space, I am driving my Jeep down to Florida after I pick it up. Can you drive with the box in the back?
Yes you can drive with the box. It takes up from the back of the front seat to the very back of the Jeep though. It does limit how much you can recline your seat.

Advertisement

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Got update from dealer today...

JLUR order placed 10/7. Just got build sheet on Crypto today.

Same day my salesman texts me and says my Jeep is built and awaiting final inspection with estimated ship date of 11/3.

Dealer said shipping is tough to figure. We're only about 5 hours from Toledo but he said it all depends on shipping schedules. He estimated it'll likely end up taking a couple weeks.

I was initially hoping I'd have the Jeep by Christmas when I placed the order so that would seem to be looking pretty good. Maybe if I'm lucky could have by the end of November.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
archersjeep
JPTRubi

Kirschner - never saw published build sheet

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheet
NameOrdered
jfrischkorn9/30
melody30110/5
MPJeep10/2
RBNWillys10/6

Stickers Found
Sidhu ordered 8/26

JerseyMark

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2019 JLUS
My JLUR seems like it is taking forever, ordered 9/21, got VIN, but no Build or window sticker yet. Maybe because it is a manual?? Seems like a lot of later orders already have build sheets

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks (the Jeep, not the paperwork).

Last edited:

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Got email from Crypto...seems like build sheet official now :)

I should just stop looking at this stuff as it can make you batty.

I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

CNDJeepLife

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
My JLUR seems like it is taking forever, ordered 9/21, got VIN, but no Build or window sticker yet. Maybe because it is a manual?? Seems like a lot of later orders already have build sheets
My JLUR auto order was placed 09/30 and still no VIN. I’m getting pretty jealous of all the progress around here.

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, S2000
Dunno, ordered my JLUR 6-speed on 9/25 and last I heard from the salesman was it’s on the way.

Barefaced

First Name
Jo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport (ordered 9/16)
Occupation
MT
Yes, Mine too.. I received the email from cryptostickers on Oct16 and was able to view the sticker . But it disappeared when I tried the next day and till now the link says - not available. Looks like this is happening for many..
How long ago did you order? I think you're from Canada too right??

thesecondspy

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon- 2021 Willys 2D
I ordered my 2dr JL Willys manual on 9/25. Talked to the salesman today and he said my Wrangler is in the lot awaiting a transfer to the train. I still haven't seen a build sheet or sticker. Wonder what's up with that. Hopefully I will be seeing it in a couple of weeks (the Jeep, not the paperwork).
What color? Mine is a sarge green, 2 door M/T Willys ordered 9/21. Its been in storage awaiting additional inspection or room on the truck for a week and a half now...maybe they can't find anyone who can row their own gears to drive them onto the truck...

Houtexcc

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
Another Willys 2 Door!

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I’m routing for you!!

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Hang in there! I heard manuals take 7+ days longer than regular orders. I ordered a manual on 16 Oct and I hoping for a 16 Dec deliver date.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Disclaimer- Something is seriously up with Crypto. The numbers have changed significantly since last night. Something like 2500 in difference. I'll report back when I have time to look at those 2500 and when I hear back from the programmer.

For now.....

Completes
Bklip
KJB72
MikeXE
RBNWillys
Tristan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement