JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Houtexcc

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
Is it my imagination, or do the new builds seems to be slowing down?

Advertisement

rmronald

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Just a quick snap but picked up Tuesday night, ordered 8/26. Finally got the giant soft top box out this morning so we can actually use the back seats.

F4B07C58-560F-4676-91EC-09E99184635F.jpeg
I ordered the soft top combo as well. I heard it the box takes a lot of space, I am driving my Jeep down to Florida after I pick it up. Can you drive with the box in the back?

Lagoonatic

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek, 2012 Honda Pilot, 2009 Toyota Matrix X, 2004 Subaru Forester
I’ve been waiting a week now with it in shipping with no dealer ETA. I am half expecting a similar call from the dealer that it has arrived.
Could very well be the case. Note. JC provided an ETA window one the Jeep was "done" and awaiting shipment from the factory. At that point they could provide nothing else. The dealer was not providing the ETA window. So maybe check with JC if you haven't done so already.

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
695DE6D8-E5AD-4DA1-8BD9-013C516FEB96.jpeg

5 weeks all said and done. Not to bad!
5 weeks? Damn that's quick. When I asked my sales rep how long the wait time is, I was fully prepared to hear "about 3-6 months", but I got "6-8 weeks" instead. Much more bearable. My wife is tickled silly by the fact that it's gonna take that long to build and be delivered, simply because she hates the fact that I struggle with instant gratification.

stoner

First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru- 2000 Ranger
We put our order in 10-16-2020, glad to see there going up in dates. Yellow 2 dr Sport s

krager

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Could very well be the case. Note. JC provided an ETA window one the Jeep was "done" and awaiting shipment from the factory. At that point they could provide nothing else. The dealer was not providing the ETA window. So maybe check with JC if you haven't done so already.
I have been in contact with both the dealer and JC. JC says it’s in shipping with no ETA. Today they even stated they will not get an update until it arrives at the dealer. Dealer states its in the first stage of shipping. No ETA. I am just semi-patiently waiting. I am surprise so many folks are getting ETA ranges. I cannot get that out of anyone.

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
I have been in contact with both the dealer and JC. JC says it’s in shipping with no ETA. Today they even stated they will not get an update until it arrives at the dealer. Dealer states its in the first stage of shipping. No ETA. I am just semi-patiently waiting. I am surprise so many folks are getting ETA ranges. I cannot get that out of anyone.
that's super weird because I contacted JC yesterday and they gave me a two week window of when my Jeep could arrive. my dealer also texted me this morning a picture of the system update and he said that my Jeep should probably be in by Monday. your dealer should probably have an updated ETA soon. because the dealers have access to everything. one time, JC told me that they couldn't tell me anything because my order was a "dealer stock" order. Just keep trying with JC, they always switch up. and bug your dealer because he knows every detail.

Bourgie2

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
We put our order in 10-16-2020, glad to see there going up in dates. Yellow 2 dr Sport s
I put my order in on the same date...a Green 2 dr sport manual. Let’s see which get done the soonest. My dealer said manuals take longer to build so I’m not holding my breath.

Houtexcc

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Jeep J10, 2021 Jeep Willys 2 Door (ordered)
Ordered on 10/6: Silver 2 Door Willys (based on Sport S) - Manual transmission, premium soft top.

Dealer said today that the system is showing delivery to the destination rail yard on 11/14. No build sheet yet...

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Ordered on 10/6: Silver 2 Door Willys (based on Sport S) - Manual transmission, premium soft top.

Dealer said today that the system is showing delivery to the destination rail yard on 11/14. No build sheet yet...
That's something like 40ish days total right? That's not too bad. It gives me hope that I'll have this thing just in time to drive it up to Brian Head, Utah for the wife's birthday getaway.

cbac

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 6.2, 2017 VW Touareg Wolfsberg
I got my build sheet a few days ago and got my window sticker today. My dealer gave me an est. ship date of 10/27. Any guess of when it will show up at the dealer?
Btw, I ordered 10/07, so not too long ago.

nomographer

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Wrangler Renegade ("Chirpy"), 21 Rubicon (ordered 10/07)
My impression from glancing at some of WillysGirl's updates is that the 10/5--10/6ish builds are starting to show up for Sports and Saharas. Rubicons probably have another week. (I'm putting this question alongside some of the earlier numbers I posted, but it'll take a bit more time.)

Advertisement

Advertisement
Motor City Aftermarket

Advertisement