JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

krager

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Belay that. Although I was told yesterday it was still at the factory, it actually showed up at the dealer today. I wonder how thy don’t lose there things considering the lousy tracking systems. But overall 9/1 - 10/28 was my cycle (Stick shift with Mopar add ons)
I’ve been waiting a week now with it in shipping with no dealer ETA. I am half expecting a similar call from the dealer that it has arrived.

Advertisement

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I ordered 10/7 and I got the same yesterday...sequenced for production. The person I chatted with said it normally will be in that phase 3-4 weeks.

I'll be happy to have my Jeep by Christmas but not sure I'd bet on it happening.

From all I've read, seems like generally 8-10 weeks is pretty good estimate from order to delivery. Can go a little faster sometimes if you get lucky but not sure its reasonable to think it'll go very fast in these Covid times.

I ordered 10/24 and got my vin 10/27.. asked chat today for a status code and he said "we don't get status codes, but your jeep's parts have been gathered and it's in sequence for production"..
I'm not sure if I asked wrong or if he just didn't want to give me the code? Does that mean it's in D1? He also stated he won't be able to provide an estimated ship date at any point..

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
How did you get a status with ship date so quickly?
I got an email from my dealer stating the VIN and status this afternoon. When I ordered he told me it would likely be 4-6 weeks.

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I might be wrong but I'm under the assumption that ship date is often the build date. Not sure where I read that and could be completely wrong so definitely don't quote me lol.

Helpful to know though so thanks for posting. I ordered 10/7 and haven't gotten a ship date. My dealer probably has it but I'm just trying not to bug them too much until I get closer.

Hopefully my ship or build date or whatever it is is somewhere around 11/12 or so and it can make it to my dealer by mid-December.

One thing I've learned from reading this thread though is that there is little rhyme or reason to how this whole things works. And for all I know you might have your Jeep in 2 Weeks and I'll get mine in February....

I got an email from my dealer stating the VIN and status this afternoon. When I ordered he told me it would likely be 4-6 weeks.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes - bolds have published build sheets
Jackybobby - recent registration - pending published build sheet
RMRONALD

Builds Found - bolds have published build sheet.
Allo thers pending published build sheet.

NameOrdered
HOGIE10/5
IDWILLYS10/2
Jayi8/26
Jeepprojectx9/30
MartysWillys10/5
Mrtnyjp9/30
Toomhjr9/25

JeepinInIdaho

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 3500, 2020 Acura MDX
I ordered 10/7 and I got the same yesterday...sequenced for production. The person I chatted with said it normally will be in that phase 3-4 weeks.

I'll be happy to have my Jeep by Christmas but not sure I'd bet on it happening.

From all I've read, seems like generally 8-10 weeks is pretty good estimate from order to delivery. Can go a little faster sometimes if you get lucky but not sure its reasonable to think it'll go very fast in these Covid times.
Ordered on 10/2. I was in sequenced for production on 10/14 and stayed that way until today 10/28, when JC came back with built and awaiting final inspection. Hope this helps.

PGJeep17

First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
2021 JLU Sport S (Billet Silver) status update
- 9/15, ordered and rec'd VON later that evening
- 9/18, received VIN from JC
- 10/8, Status D1 w/ estimated ship date of 10/22 (editorial note - Koons, VA dealer provided ship date, but tells me these dates are "never correct")
** could have been in D1 status sooner, but I did not email dealer until then
- 10/16, JC says "parts received and build should begin soon"
- 10/20, Build Sheet found by this site
- 10/22, Dealer informs me that Jeep is "In Transit", but delivery date is TBD due to lack of shippers
- 10/23, window sticker found by this site
- 10/26, JC provides ETA of 10/23 - 10/29
- 10/27, new 33" tires on 17x9 Mammoth Boulder Charcoal wheels arrive
- 10/28, JC tells me vehicle was delivered to Dealer (of course it is my Dealer rep's day off)
- Dealer's original estimate was 6-7 weeks, and it arrives in 6 weeks and 1 day - pretty darn good

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 2 Door; 2012 BMW 535i; 2013 Honda Accord
Occupation
Real Estate
Still waiting for mine to get to Socal. First day of first ETA is 10/30. I will keep my fingers crossed.
I have zero idea how the shipping logistics work, but I wonder if we are on the same shipment? I'm in Phoenix and my ETA to the dealership is 10/30-11/12. Sounds like we have the same dates. I hope we are on the early end of that timeframe!

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
Bomdimus
Lodes
Jackybobby - now fully compete with a published build sheet

Builds Found- bolds have published build sheet
NameOrdered
Bward9/28

Last edited:

LTLWLLY

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Willy's 2 Dr, 2021 Willy's JLU on order
Just a quick snap but picked up Tuesday night, ordered 8/26. Finally got the giant soft top box out this morning so we can actually use the back seats.

F4B07C58-560F-4676-91EC-09E99184635F.jpeg

tts42572

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Ordered 10/7, been checking Crypto everyday the past week or so. Noticed today that I got a build sheet for the first time. Nothing showing for sticker yet.

Hopefully that means it's built or very close to being built and is somewhere around waiting for inspection. Now have to watch for the sticker.

At least it's moving!

Advertisement

Advertisement
Clayton Offroad

Advertisement