JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (On Order)
Woo Hoo, nice to see a change. I just happen to check my build sheet today manually and voila, it is there. Ordered 9/18... moving along.... getting closer. Thanks for the info/support/postings.

Advertisement

frankyz

First Name
Franky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4 Door, Sarge Green Willy's Diesel (on order)
My new Sarge Green Willys diesel status changed to "Outgate" on 10/14/2020. Any idea of time for the train ride to Jacksonville, FL?

EXPFDR

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
JC just said mine was in the shipping stage but no ETA yet. No sticker yet either.... agony continues :)
I feel you pain. Just went on JC and was told the same. Completed build process and in ship stage with no Eta. Checked the crypto page and no build sheet or sticker found. Will be going to dealership tomorrow to have them check too

SandK

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB E350
We have our POC with VON, VIN, and a D1 status.

How can we track the updated status? Is it from Jeep Chat, Crypto, dealer, or all of the above?

It seems crypto is simply “found.”

Thanks,
Ken

CMF150

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA ALT ON ORDER
We have our POC with VON, VIN, and a D1 status.

How can we track the updated status? Is it from Jeep Chat, Crypto, dealer, or all of the above?

It seems crypto is simply “found.”

Thanks,
Ken
When did you order?
Jeep Chat is pretty useless until the vehicle is actually being built. My dealer was able to give me a build date and he was spot on while JC wouldn't give me a date at all. Once build sheet was published Jeep Chat did have more info and once the sticker was published, they were able to give me an ETA on when it would ship to my dealer.

LTLWLLY

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Willy's 2 Dr, 2021 Willy's JLU on order
I'm in Maine too (picking up in Waterville)...was told it was due to arrive (via train) in Mass on 10/27 carrier to Maine thereafter, likely by 10/31 - 11/4. I ordered on 9/4, they said about 8 weeks when I ordered so pretty accurate so far.
My dealer told me this morning the ETA in Mass was the 21st, I bet your Jeep is on the same train.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Allmoparparts.com

Advertisement