JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

marinamahmud

First Name
Marina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport, 2021 JLU Willys
Hi everyone! New to the forums. I currently lease a 2018 JKU Sport Chief (as pictured in my profile) his name is Stitch. My lease is ending, so I placed a custom order through my dealership on 9/28. I paid a $500 deposit (I saw some people paid more or some didn't even pay.)

- 2021 JLU Willy's
- Granite Crystal Paint
- Dual top group
- Black cloth
- 8.4 radio and audio group
- Technology group
- Safety and advanced safety group
- Cold weather group
- 3.6 engine / 8 speed automatic

On 10/2, my dealer said there was already an estimated ship date at the end of October, but not to rely because it's always like two weeks off. He is hoping for mid-November. I am also only 69 miles (1 hour 8 minutes) from the plant.

Also side question: anyone who has ordered a Willys - on jeep.com when I build the Willys, I add the 8.4 group but it doesn't automatically add Alpine and it is an up charge. When I asked my dealer, he said it isn't an option to add it on there because it already comes in the 8.4 group. I am just worried that I won't get those speakers because building the Rubicon, the alpine speakers are automatically added when you select 8.4 group.

Advertisement

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Crypto Non-Update

Nothing new to report since yesterday's last report. :(
They took off for Columbus Day?
:flag:

My VIN still shows as "No records found". Do they often take a few days to show up after the VIN is assigned? I figure I'll try Jeep Chat Tuesday if only to see how it works.

ps Oh I suppose it has to go to D1?

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Crypto Update

Completes
zenocy ordered ? (likely a dealer order converted to a sold order)

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
30X409/4
Baker9/4
bane21 8/31
baodotcomjeep9/1
bostoncanuck8/30
brew28/27
Fizzie9/5
frankyz9/3
GripJL9/1
MajorTom9/21
RafterC8/20
Raxid9/4
RubiconZ8/31
Rv21Willys8/28
TH20209/4
toast9/4
tpom9/5
TVGJLUS8/27
Twobtrflys8/31

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They took off for Columbus Day?
:flag:

My VIN still shows as "No records found". Do they often take a few days to show up after the VIN is assigned? I figure I'll try Jeep Chat Tuesday if only to see how it works.

ps Oh I suppose it has to go to D1?
Crypto will only show found when your build sheet is issued and/or your sticker is issued, if it finds what it's looking for. The program pulls from the FCA databases and reports out what it finds.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Hi everyone! New to the forums. I currently lease a 2018 JKU Sport Chief (as pictured in my profile) his name is Stitch. My lease is ending, so I placed a custom order through my dealership on 9/28. I paid a $500 deposit (I saw some people paid more or some didn't even pay.)

- 2021 JLU Willy's
- Granite Crystal Paint
- Dual top group
- Black cloth
- Technology group
- Cold weather group

On 10/2, my dealer said there was already an estimated ship date at the end of October, but not to rely because it's always like two weeks off. He is hoping for mid-November. I am also only 69 miles (1 hour 8 minutes) from the plant.

Also side question: anyone who has ordered a Willys - on jeep.com when I build the Willys, I add the 8.4 group but it doesn't automatically add Alpine and it is an up charge. When I asked my dealer, he said it isn't an option to add it on there because it already comes in the 8.4 group. I am just worried that I won't get those speakers because building the Rubicon, the alpine speakers are automatically added when you select 8.4 group.
Hi Marina, If you ordered the 4C NAV Uconnect with 8.4" display, it does require additional selection of the 8.4" radio and Premium audio group. This includes the Alpine audio system with 9 speakers including the sub woofer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella

- 2021 JLU Willy's
- Granite Crystal Paint
- Dual top group
- Black cloth
- Technology group
- Cold weather group

I ordered the 8.4 radio & premium audio on my Willy's JLU and on my build sheet it is showing "Alpine Premium Audio System" (so it's included in that group).

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
Correction; at 10:30PM I'm just finding out via text that there's "no way we can think of" to do an online/contact-free purchase. So they're holding the Jeep until we are out of quarantine. Que slight panic as I recall a whole thread of owners who's ordered Jeeps were sold to other customers.... :headbang:
Did you ever work something out with the dealer? I hope you got your Jeep. I can't believe they would sell it to someone else when they should know its a sold vehicle.

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Crypto Update

Completes
zenocy ordered ? (likely a dealer order converted to a sold order)

Builds Found - Bolds have published build sheets
NameOrdered
30X409/4
Baker9/4
bane21 8/31
baodotcomjeep9/1
bostoncanuck8/30
brew28/27
Fizzie9/5
frankyz9/3
GripJL9/1
MajorTom9/21
RafterC8/20
Raxid9/4
RubiconZ8/31
Rv21Willys8/28
TH20209/4
toast9/4
tpom9/5
TVGJLUS8/27
Twobtrflys8/31
Mind if I ask the difference between "published" and not published? Should I expect to see a "published" one soon? I assume its just part of the beginning of the assembly process? Thanks..... Nice to see some news either way.

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
Mind if I ask the difference between "published" and not published? Should I expect to see a "published" one soon? I assume its just part of the beginning of the assembly process? Thanks..... Nice to see some news either way.
Not sure if I can answer your question, but mine build sheet was published today and Jeep Chat reported my jeep was built and awaiting inspection.

Sponsored

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon/Diesel, 1972 "CJ-5/buggy", 2003 V8 4Runner, 2008 Dodge/Cummins 3500 w/Four Wheel Pop Up camper, 1960 Chevrolet Apache C-10, 1939 Buick Special, Honda XR650R
Not sure if I can answer your question, but mine build sheet was published today and Jeep Chat reported my jeep was built and awaiting inspection.
Thanks. Congrats.... Hopefully I can report the same thing soon.

RafterCExplorations

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I finally got a different response from Jeep chat today "Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment". Ordered August 30th. It's movement, I'll take it!
I just got the same message from JeepChat this morning. Diesel ordered on 08/20.

traxtion

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Manual Rubicon
JeepChat just told me my Jeep is in! 2 Door Manual Rubicon ordered 8/21. Giving the dealer until noon before I pester them, hoping to pick up today.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Published means I’ve seen the actual build sheet. Sometimes crypto reports found but never shows a published build sheet. That can be a crypto error or an FCA database thing. I won’t know unless the “owner”
Of the vin self reports that they’ve seen the build sheet. Usually crypto finds a published sheet on the pass (or two) immediately following finding the build.

Advertisement

Advertisement